Rank these things

Rank these things.

Driving
Guns
Women/sex
Vidya
TV

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-04-28/australia-has-'more-guns-than-before-port-arthur-massacre'/7366360).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Driving = Vidya > Guns > TV = Women/sex

I don't even own a modern television.

This is correct.
I own a modern tv, but only for vidya

Driving = women > fighting (not into guns) > tv = vidya

guns>vidya>driving>women>tv

merican here
women/sex>guns=driving>vidya(with friends)>TV

Driving>Guns/Women>Vidya>TV

Women > driving > vidya > tv > most things > guns

>nort into funs

You can fuck right off.

Driving
Guns
Women/sex
Vidya
TV

>fighting (not into guns)

> Women > driving
fuck is wrong with you

Worst thread currently on Veeky Forums.

Driving>vidya>women/sex>guns>TV

Guns, PC mustard race, driving >>>>>> TV > women
I had women before TV, but then I realized I spend more time not watching TV than I spend not dating women.

Driving >>> Guns > Vidya = Women >> TV

men>driving>vidya>tv>guns

Right?
I like you. Come to /k/.

racing
guns
food
anime
sleep
girls
vidya
tv

this

literally going to report every single post ITT

Ugh. Fuck user I miss racing. Had to give up my custom painted SRT 4 for a Mazda 3 for money. It HURTS.

I mean it's still stick but fuck, you don't go for. 240+ to 150 and not miss it. Hold me.

all I do is drive, go out with friends now. I stopped playing videogames and watching anime like a year ago. I'm glad I did and I'll never look back.

1: Sex
2: Vidya
3: Driving
4: TV (internet videos mostly, don't watch TV much)
99: Guns
100: Women

Driving>Guns>Vidya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TV>Women

I like game of thrones, bite me.

women>guns=driving>vidya>tv

guns>driving>sex>vidya>sex

Driving = Women > Vidya > TV > literally anything > guns

Driving
Women/sex
Vidya
Guns
TV

Why the = sign? Equal rank? On the same rank?

>Equal rank? On the same rank?

did you seriously type that out and hit submit without realising that those two statements mean the exact same thing

Guns>vidya>driving>TV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the feminine jew

lmao what's with all the gun hating liberals in here

eurpoors

grew up in a developing country where you actually literally needed guns to defend yourself. Not overweight middle aged men jerking it over muh freedoms because they can walk around with a loaded assault rifle - as in there was an actual chance you could be shot and killed on a daily basis. My parents were carjacked at gunpoint 3 times individually, and dad wouldn't take us to the corner shops or the park without open carrying. Most of our neighbours houses had been broken into during the night so we had to live in gated communities until my parents said fuck it and left the country.

not gonna lie p. glad that people have to jump through shitloads of hoops to get access to firearms here, keeps them out of the hands of shitheads, fuckwits and common criminals.

Buncha gay ass euros and aussies probably

Except gun control by definition only restrains law abiding citizens.

Funny because if you're a law abiding citizen you can still get firearms. Actually there are more guns in my country now than before the strong firearm restrictions were put in place (RE: abc.net.au/news/2016-04-28/australia-has-'more-guns-than-before-port-arthur-massacre'/7366360).

Notice how gun violence is still declining? It's because the majority of the restrictions were licencing which filters out people who shouldn't own lethal weapons.

wew lad