US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

jklind.tumblr.com/tagged/tauren
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tentacles are very problematic

PANDASS

Post you're character, /wowg/

RIght now!!!

saw this specimen in dalaran the other day

I want to hug Sylvanas.

Who to contact for Big Guys?

I'm a gladiator and a seasoned raider playing a mediocre class and playing late. I'm very good at not standing in the fire, though.

And I'm big.

Who do I whisper or something? I'd like to talk to someone about this if you need someone like me. I'm somewhat drunk right now so I'm feeling talkative. If you don't, that's fine obviously, I don't care too much as I can find another guild if not.

For the Old Gods. ;)

Pls Blizz let me join them and love them

How is Outlaw doing rn on raids?

seasoned with what? paprika? hahaha

No. Don't tell me what to do.

I'm seasoned with fucking salt and pepper and I hate (You) for your quirky remark ree

haha.

P-please..

heh

How come, we, the players, are strong enough to beat the oldest GODS on azeroth? Seems a bit absurd to me that we're so powerful to be able to defeat gods. Do we actually kill them too, completely?

qt orc

user... I know you're gay, but please give it a lick. I'm sure you'd like it if you tried it.
Homosexuality isn't right.

Holy fuck, the artifact weapons scale so badly at 110.

Mobs have twice and damage they should have.

>mid raid
>2min break before eye
>need piss
>grab one of my designated piss bottles
>fill her up
>forget to screw lid on
>place on table next to me
>mid encounter
>hit it with my elbow
>spills all over my lap
>couldn't move for the next 5mins just sat their soaked in my own piss
>wipe
>about to go again
>ask to have a quick break to sort something out
>mic muted without realising
>they pull
>spend the next 10mins sitting in my piss

anyone else have these problems?

Do you think she's into dwarf dick?

Rate my trogg mog

did stormrage just shit itself?

/who big guys and whisper anyone

rate my mog haha

just got kicked from sargeras

samerino

Why not just piss on an actual fucking toilet bowl you god damned retard

i hope you're in to water sports user

That's the issue, I'm not on the same server.

I can still invite and whisper cross-server though, right? It's just that I don't want to migrate onto your server for no reason.

Rate me faggots

STUPID HAT

how new are you?

>non troll using troll armor
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Even assuming this is fake, for all the people that actually piss in fucking bottles, how hard is it to get up and use the toilet? You don't even have to wash your hands if you shower daily. Takes a minute tops even washing as well, and you don't end up emptying out disgusting old piss bottles or in retarded situations like this. It's not gonna kill you to walk a bit to take a fucking piss.

they're not into manlets

Old gods don't die even when killed.

Old gods can't die.

Yogg-Saron was still active and whispering during one of the pre-Legion storyline quests.

We just kill a part of their physical bodies, the rest remains active and steadily grows afterwards.

There're interplanar fungi m8.

The void lords chucked the spores into the great dark beyond in the hopes they'd land on a titan egg and corrupt it.

is wow kill?

normies out reeeeeeee

Mad jelly of those shoulders. How long did you farm for them?

Because friendship > all. Even gods.

The ones we've fought have been defeated, rather than killed. The Old Gods are embedded into Azeroth so killing them would cause damage to it/her.
The Titans already killed one before they realised this and it caused the Sha. So they decided to imprison them instead of killing them

We're fighting their incredibly weakened forms, because of their imprisonment. Also, they do not live. They do not die. They are outside the cycle.

>Logging into Game Server
I'm so fucking sick of getting dc'd for no fucking reason and being unable to log back in

12 fucking years of this.

None I pulled that picture off the internet

>tfw selling starlight rose

I was in mid mythic on my brand new 110 mage. Trying to hit 840 before raid at 7. Fuck everything I hate myself I still love you Rachael.

>complete 30 world quests
what the fuck is this shit

what is he up to???

had the same happen to me
>slow fall down to greymane's whatever in stormheim
>dced

Why coudln't windwalker monks be more like this?

>showering daily

Yeah fills me with rage for some reason. I'm even managing to log in and load into the world before it kicks me out again and I'm just trying to get some wq done quickly before a raid at 8pm FFFUUUUCK SAKE BLIZZARD I WILL SHOOT UP THE HQ

About 2 hours if you're not a whiny faggot.

>more then a decade later
>technology still hasn't advanced far enough to be 100% up time for millions of people's worth of traffic and server data while also being constantly barraged by cyber attacks
FUCKING BLIZZARD.

>not doing all the world quests

Reminder if you don't play these specs you're getting declined/benched from raids.

They can die. The titans killed Y'shaarj.

what the cuck

wheres the feral? i was tolded they were #1 dps per second. what happened wrong?

Good. But atm Assa is better for raids.

reposting cause put in wrong thread
>everything is easy
>only thing holding me back from getting a higher ilvl is rng and timegating
>first raid isnt even a tier and is piss easy in normal/heroic
>mythic+ and mythic en dont feel like they are worth the effort because when we do actually get a tier rated content all that gear will be replaced almost instantly
>only real thing worth aiming for is legendaries
>rng low droprate

come on blizzard i thought this was supposed to be a throwback to the olden days of wow i barely even got started with this expansion and im burnt out with this drought of content

FUASDOKIDSTOP
UNHOLY IS NOT VIABLE NOR IS ASSASINATION OR SPRISET
FUCKIGHNS
TOPSTSPOFSFK

panda paladins when ?

>excuses for why im shit: the post

>Not a single monk
RIP

>UNHOLY IS NOT VIABLE
Who the fuck ever said that? The utility they bring alone makes them viable.

No, we do not need any Pandadins

>ywn service the dark lady

That is one snug looking snugzug.

>plural
It was literally aman'thul yanking it out like a blackhead.

>restoration druid
Thank you Py5nkcmeth

They don't die in a way we really associate with death.

Contradictory to events seen and told in game, an old god dying leaves scars on the world. Why the Shas existed and parts of panderia, where Y'shaarj died as so fucked up.

Then we "killed" c'thun and Yogg but nothing really was effected in the world around their corpses.

no raid utility i suppose?

t. monk

pretty much

look at method and serenity too

Atleast two hunters, fire mage, shadow priest, unholy DK, havoc DH. maybe a rogue. How ever many amount of each.

That'll be future compositions for the rest of the expansion.

literally what is that supposed to mean

jklind.tumblr.com/tagged/tauren

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DOWNLOAD FOR THIS MOD? I LIKE THICK GIRLS.

Yeah Shas' are really scary, yet I killed two of them by myself questing in pandaria

Why are rogues shit in pvp rn?

Does heroic or 10 to 25 man affect the drops rate of mounts in raids?

Should I be running 25 man herioc dragonsoul for best drop rates?

almost all classes that arent mongo are shit.

Only dhs, dks, warrior, rets are supposed to do damage apparently in pvp

what kind of """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""utility"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" does an dps need besides big numbers?

Yes and yes

same reason seagulls have the strength of ten million Old Gods and Hakkar has six competing origin stories

Wearing the EN cloth set right now. The items I want for my transmog refuse to drop.

are shadow priests good at all in mythic+?

>tfw I don't care about this autistic high end raiding shit anymore
When your comp becomes that formulaic and copy pasted then what's the point of playing anymore

user please

all you need is a large amount of force and moment to kill them

they are literally cancer. cancer can die. just grab it out of its body like Aman'thul did. you can purify the rest of the body by going to the smaller parts which we heroes are doing, and wait until theres a large amount of force or magic to get rid of them.

Remember when even the dragonflight had lost all hope in managing anything within Ahn'Qiraj? Then we just walk in there, kill some bugs, then fuck up C'Thun?
Old God raids are always the best

no

aoe>non aoe

it's all about the pack pulls/cleave

Technically Y'Shaarj is truly dead but he's an exception. Only reason he's permanently dead is because Aman'thul decided to rip him out of Azeroth.

Even then though he was a persistent little shit that got revived temporarily when Garrosh decided to munch on his heart. I think.

I got to 2k rating with my affliction warlock and monk friends.

How fucking long Blizzard?

What you need for M+ is aoe and group stuns.

so what is the best healer right now

blizzard is basically catering to the fatboss community right now. There is no room for outside thinking if you want something done you have to copypaste the formula