FRANCE: 2800 Churches to be demolished, meanwhile mosques flourish and built at a rapid pace

>1868 Neo-Gothic Église Saint-Jacques d'Abbeville being demolished
youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

What do you think about this? Are more mosques a good thing?

Memes and pol shit aside, what the fuck
It should in all honesty be a fucking crime to tear down beautiful old buildings

It seems like you just want to polarize against muslims and dont really care about the buildings at all

>one sandnigger religion being replaced by a slightly different sandnigger religion

oh no

KEK wrong picture

too many simultaneous shitposts going on

No one uses the church unless someone repurposes it for commerce or other things (only the good buildings would get that since there are good looking old churches and old churches that the only good thing about it is that it's old), tears it down or it just rots.

I know which one I'd rather have.

the one where the husband is superior to the wife?

the one with strict rules on modesty?

the one which is anti-degeneracy?

or the one where it's spiritual leader kisses feet?

Islam is just Christianity before it became a cuckoldy pacified religion.

>degeneracy
Oh dear, user

>Europeans don't go to Church.
>Muslims go to Mosques.
GEE I wonder why Mosques spring up more than Churches.

So snownigger religions are better? Fuck them all.

All religions are shit.

No Islam is the angry runt of the monotheism family.

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.

We give praise to Allah for this glorious victory over the kafir (disbelievers).

My point.

Eat a bag of Shit, boy-fucker.

Leftypol must be celebrating this

>triggered

Europe is a atheist continent, who cares.

This

>slightly different

Not a fan of DeusVult crusader fags, but one of them is significantly less shit than the other.

>buildings nobody use are being demolished
What a tragedy.

Fuck off back to /pol/, retard. Your dumbass pic gave it away.

Shit thread

I want redditors to go back

Well, it's the eb and flow of history, change is normal. I expect the new french will find a blend between the christian heritage and their muslim values, probably finding their own version of 'enlightenment' .

Meanwhile there are a lot of churches in France, some not unique or worth preserving so I trust the french to know which church isnt worth preserving and which not.

And if christian french have access to so many churches, and think its only fair muslims have access to mosques, and right now there is probably a way higher church/christian ratio than mosque/muslim ratio which can cause resentment for the new french.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF HISTORY
>>>/leftpol/

This is an english American white atheist reddit imageboard, user and if you don't like it then you can get out

Hide and report

>hurr durr mosques every muslimz taking over

Op had other intentions

>muh safe space

no he didn't, you conspiracy theorist

Its literally in the post you tool

>muh safe space

>ITT leftpol getting mad as fuck

It's not about safety, there's nothing dangerous or provocative about your beliefs. We want a clean space, and /pol/tards are like a stain of piss that makes everyone uncomfortable.

T- leftpol shill
go be triggered somewhere else, SJW

Good riddance, I hope the same will happen to mosques soon.