What are some cars that you find boring, Veeky Forums?

What are some cars that you find boring, Veeky Forums?

That one.

I find this boring looking and overrated.

Anything fwd

Any FIAT.

Anything diesel

Anything not diesel

Hi mjet.

How's your diesel fiat doing?

*fwd diesel fiat

anything made after the year 2000
just that the overall shape is bland and the details are weak

>it's automatic
>there's no paddles or slap shifter
>[spoiler]it's fwd[/spoiler]

>he needs special fuel when his car gets too cold
What a piece of shit

>his car is italian

TL;DR incoming.

I think the new Prius is kind of boring from a function standpoint. Let me say now that there are several more cars that I find more boring. The Prius isn't even close to the most boring, but I don't find it very exciting, and kind of find it disappointing. For being the flagship economy car, I expected Toyota to put the most cutting edge tech into the new Prius, and especially the plug-in hybrid. MPG in the 50s is excellent for the standard Prius, and is the best of any full-time ICE vehicle, but it still uses gas, and it uses it all the time. It's better than the old model by a few MPG, but it's nothing extraordinary. It's probably less than a 10% increase. I was expecting the Prius Prime plug-in hybrid to blow away the new Volt. It turns out it isn't so clear. The Prius Prime has more interior space and cargo room, and significantly better fuel economy on gas, but it only has 22 miles of electric range, and it only seats four. The Volt, however, has 53 miles of electric range, and seats five. Sure, the rear middle seat is only big enough for a child, but it's better than no seat at all. Overall, it isn't a bad car. I do like it, but I like the Volt much more.

>tfw own a prius
>come to Veeky Forums for a day, thinking about upgrading since it's getting old
>everyone thinks my posts are bait because I wanted a fun car that was automatic

How embarrassing... I had no idea most guys drove manual. I doubt I could even trade in my Prius and get a 5 speed off the lot before I died from embarrassment.

Having a very efficient car is fun for me. I have an average of about 85 MPG since buying it in February.

You're not the only one. I see much more interest in the Volt from everyone I know in the market for an EV or with a passing interest in them.

The EV/Hybrid hierarchy is as such:

>Tesla
>Volt
>Leaf
>e-Golf
>Prius
>Ford shit

man i'd much rather see threads about FWD electric vehicles than threads about the GTR or Z06 or ecoboost

any silvia, and kinda nissans in general.

I feel most cars from that time are overrated desu

What is so boring about them? Considering buying an s14.

Muscle cars are boring
so are Corvettes Vipers GTRs and all sorts of super/sports car shit like that

>Muscle cars
>boring

>Prius
>fun car

Will Subaru ever be weird again?

Do you think they exist to not make money

Did they not make money before?

So how's the bus for fun?