Just saw this thread on /b/ and it was all cancerous lambos and 14 y/o dream cars. Let's see what the enthusiasts like...

just saw this thread on /b/ and it was all cancerous lambos and 14 y/o dream cars. Let's see what the enthusiasts like. post em up!
Mine personally is Honda NSX.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a-DtdKJu5k4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry didn't make it clear.
>this is a dream car thread

My dream car is a riced out Miata (pic related) with a 20B swap.

I'd like a lambo myself.

is that a superlight?

there's always something better, and you'll always be a different person by the time you can attain that dream

better to dream of having enough money for any car you want than to dream of having a specific car

It's a Bauer Catfish. It's basically an aftermarket chassis for a Miata. All of the suspension and drivetrain bolts right in.

can't you not nit-pick everything? like I made a thread for one purpose. take part in it or don't but don't shitpost where people actually want to just post what they like

weird. I like the back end better.

For once, I think OP might literally be a girly homosexual man.

I like the underneath better. If I ever get one, I might not put the bodywork on it.

Let 14 year old me's dream car always be the dream

but this looks like shit and there's no aero

>muh gokart track car meme

I used to really like this orange color, and I still do but I feel like I'd almost rather have white. Not sure though the Orange was really nice in person, never seen a white one

>He wouldn't tool around in this on the weekends
There's something seriously wrong with you, fampai. It's not about going fast, it's about having nothing but four wheels, and engine, and a set of controls.

>cancerous lambos
>most overhyped JDM fangirl car of all time

>racing meme kart
>tires throwing rocks at you the entire time
>engine spits oil in your face at high rpm
>engine overheats and rad pukes, superheated coolant melting your face off
>no protection from fire or fuel issues
>sidepipe meme burns your shit

most importantly
>with no aero, drag coefficient is fucked
>car will feel less stable at high speed
>with a lower top speed
>and burn way more fuel

>Having a broken car that spews fluids everywhere
Found your problem

>Muh empeegees
>Muh track times
>Muh bugaddy oyveyron top speed
I don't think you understand how little I care. I already have a racecar. I want a proper driver's car.

when you wanted a capri as a nipper but you happen to be very rich so you'll have to settle with a more expensive copy with large panel gaps and a 3.9 chrysler engine

Life advice is not nit picking you. Go back to /b/ until you graduate highschool

>NSX
so 16 y/o dream car who just watched movie about senna?
>underage b&

One day I want to own this. Preferrably in dark green or blue and with pre-restyling headlights (pictured).

Does an average 16 old these days even know what an NSX looks like?

>just saw this thread on /b/ and it was all cancerous lambos and 14 y/o dream cars

>posts NSX

the irony

ugh what I would do to get one of those in the states and do a speed 12 conversion

>are you me?

Though the pre-facelift TVR Cerbera is GOAT, I'd probably be very happy with the facelifted model (with uglier headlights) or even other TVRs like maybe a Griffith or a Tuscan

>458 Italia, pre facelift

This car right here guys... this car. I think this is the best looking car of all time, proportionally, not overdone.

>superior straight 8
>supercharged
>those headers
>duesenberg luxury
>hnnng
this car cost as much as a neighborhood new though so it will never be mine

This car because its pretty much a mr2 2.0

>lambos are cancerous
>muh overrated by weebs rice machine isn't
You're cancer, you weeb bitch.

>mjet calling anyone cancer

Snek
The answer is always snek

Shhh.

old snek, best snek

Took me a while to think about it. Dream car is basically something you most likely won't ever be able to attain, I mean what's with the dream car you can actually attain? It might not be fastest out there, but it sure looks good, and driving experience is fabulous. Fast cars can get boring, with this one you won't be bored and you will always feel awesome driving this.

Twin Turbo Factory Five GTM

Hnnnnng that paint scheme is my fav

true words

Glad im not the only one who appreicates the xj220

A bmw m4 widebody

I'd pick this before any other car in the entire history of motoring, regardless of price. I've felt the same way for the last 15 years.

It is perfection.

1998 Vantage Le Mans V8

twin supercharged 5.3 L V8 with 604 hp/600 lb-ft, 0-60 mph in 3.9, and top speed of 200 mph

911 GT1 Strassenversion. Fast enough to be a fast car, raw enough to be a feels car, rare enough to be an investment car, and exotic enough to be a supercar.

Every year more and more awesome cars come out, and yet they'll never hold a candle to this.

There's no think, this is factually the best looking car of all time.

An IS300 with an AMC I6 in it bored out and stroked to 4.9L and 340HP and all of the torque ever. Screw buying a GTE, let's get fucking crazy. Chrysler did 300 horses without touching the engine itself, I wanna know how nuts a FI 4.0 can be. That's why it's my dream car.

Also other besides Disco Volante could be this one. It kinda grows ony you althrought at first sight you think meh.
>None of you fags myself included will ever own it.
I

I unironically want a totally stock FD

>605 horsepower
>V-10
>6 speed manual transmission
>no turbos
>no traction control
>no stability control

best part, targa top

It's honestly ugly as fuck but that doesn't stop me from wanting it real bad.

This guy knows what's up

A Peugeot 205 GTI

>dem big eyes
>dem visibility while being extremely compact and sitting so low
>le red stripe

flying midget as I call it, is my dream car

Shit forgot pic rltd

do you even dream, bro?

those aren't big eyes

That's not a 5th gen civic sedan, hatch, coupe
Fag

Agreed

I want an AE86

SIdepipes/10

>Duesenberg
10/10 taste, but my favorite is the '31 Duesenberg-Auburn Speedster. It was the car used in The Temple Of Doom when Indy, Willie and Short Round were being chased by Lao Che's mob.

wanted one since i was a kid

/Mafia/ waddup

>I want a proper driver's car.

>no hood or windshield

this guy

>thinks engines just don't spit when you're running them on a fucking race track

I bet you think your dream car of a 911 GT3 is sooooooooo unique.

Those are stupid cheap, unless you want the M3, which are around $40k now.

name a better car for the price though

Not my dream car, though, someone's dream car

>My daily

Any pre-964 911

Not a car, but this got posted in a thread a few days ago.

I literally had a dream about it. 2000cc V8 supernaked. Sounds like a fucking TIE fighter.

youtu.be/a-DtdKJu5k4

i dunno i like a lot of cars

05-10 chrysler 300.jpg