Shishou a cute!

Previous thread: >[Nero Festival ~2016 Autumn~ event from 9.28 to 10.10]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160928.php
- Farm medals to spend in the event shop
- Farm rose petals to spend in a depleting roulette
- 4* Nero (Saber) animation update
>Event CEs:
- 5* Joint Recital: +15% Buster/Crit damage, +1 Rose Petal drops [Shop]
- 5* Princess of White Roses: Guts [1 time, 1 HP], 10% starting NP charge, +100% damage during event [Rose petal gacha]

>[Nero Festival gacha]
Servants
-5* Nero Bride [Saber, Limited]
-4* Nero [Saber]
-3* Caesar [Saber]
-3* Romulus [Lancer]
-3* Boudicca [Rider]

Limited CEs
-5* This is My Honor: NP, Crit damage +15%, +3 stars per turn, +1 Gold Medal drop
-4* The First Legion: Defense +8%, NP damage +15%, +1 Silver Medal
-3* Lunar Cry: +10% Buster, -20% Debuff resist [Demerit], +1 Bronze medal

>News and Reminders
-Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight's voice actress to be replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Taneda's other roles remain unchanged
-Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zA8bHCAB9g4?t=1m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shishou a Shitshow

Pharaoh!

h-hassan?

Who did you last max-Ascend, /fgog/?

Here's my beautiful new edgelord.

Nope, it was Lelouch.

Mode Red earlier today.

Kerry. Took for fucking ever since Carmilla decided to drop silver monuments ten times in a row.

Tamamo.

I want her to teach me.

post oldest servants

But that's not Tamamo at all.

>God tier handholding
Arturia Lily, Gawain, Arash, David, Nobu, Ko-Gil, Hector, Karna, George, Ushi, Martha, Waver, Cu caster, Medea Lily, Nursery Rhyme, Edison, Sanzou, Illya, CA Hassan, Mata Hari, Spartacus, Asterios

>Great handholding
Mashu, Lancelot, Bedivere, EMIYA, Gilgamesh, Euryale, Billy, Touta, Arturia Archer, Benkei, Romulus, Fionn, Boudica, Alex, Marie, Mordred rider, Medea, Hans, Doctor P., Irisviel, Marie caster, Kojiro, Jing Ke, Jekyll, Stheno, Hyde, MHX, Kotarou, Kintoki, Frankie, Beowulf, Ibaraki, Jeanne, Amakusa, Dantes

>Decent handholding
Siegfried, Okita, Mordred, Shiki, Rama, Atalanta, Orion, Tristan, Cu, Liz, Leonidas, Arturia Lancer (alter), Kiyohime lancer, Santa, Kintoki rider, Ozzy, Mozart, Liz caster, Nitocris, Da Vinci, Jack, Kerry, Hundred Face, Shuten, Herc, Lu Bu, Vlad, Kiyohime, Bloodaxe, Tamamo Cat, Nightingale, Minamoto, Jeanne Alter

>Meh handholding
Arturia vanilla, Caesar, D'Eon, Fergus, Saber Lancelot, Robin, Tesla, Arjuna, Kuro, Cu (proto), Scat, Li, Arturia lancer, Tamamo lancer, Medusa, Drake, Shakes, Mestistopheles, Tamamo, Babbage, Helena, Geronimo, Sanson, Phantom, Caligula, Manjew

>Shit handholding
Arturia Alter, Nero, Gilles, Nero Bride, Anne and Mary, Diarmuid, Bryn, Teach, Astolfo, Medb, Iskandar, Carmilla, Serenity, Cu Alter

Who is the more devoted Alterfag, the one with 10/10/10 skills who hasn't Grailed her or the one who Grailed her to 100 but has lower skill levels and doesn't even have her in his supports right now?

What the fuck is wrong with his left arm.

Because at the time I thought it was a good idea but now I regret not asking you guys first my bad.

LIZ THREAD

uh?

>CE will literally be the last thing on the roulette I will roll

>2 petals left after i reset the first gacha

SINGLES

Best boy.

Academy Ahri from League of Legends.

There's more where that came from.

S-Suki

Thread

Since when is this a competition? I'm taking my time with her and slowly and surely she'll shine brighter. I don't have her on my Saber slot right now so I can help my friendslist with the Cu and Scat fight.

Now brofist tier

>Decent handholding
>Siegfried
Fucking kill yourself. Siegfried is great for hand holding.

He's holding a knife, because he's a fucking chuunibyou shitlord.

Umu.

Lads can someone give me a summary of what happens between achilles and Chiron in Apocrypha?

The wiki doesn't cover it

Max levelled is something different. I have too many servants to level

get that fake JK out of here

Why is Hyde great at hand holding? He'll probably just crush your hand and laugh about it. That's not great at all.

I-I don't know how he got there.

They fight, slowly ripping off each other's clothes. As their nipples become erect from the excitement of battle, they notice each other's raging erections.

It's less about actual competition and more that I'm curious what the thread values more.

If I wanted to actually compete I'd ask how your Alter's bond is coming because mine hit bond 8 back in the first week of the Ilya event and you posted yours only a few days ago.

Death grip or gtfo. I want my hand to feel the impression of his 30 minutes afterwards

How come Ayaka's harem doesn't have a shota in it?

Shota a shit

He better be higher up next time.

Shota are for /sm/

Nobu a CUTE.

Achilles almost gets destroyed in their first fight as he fangasms hard. Achilles almost thinks he can win if he gets close, but after realizing who it is he admonishes himself. Getting close and negating the advantage of archers will only make them equal, not give Achilles the advantage. This is the trainer of heroes who trained all the greats after all.

Achilles barely was able to start turning things around a bit after going all out.

Second fight Achilles gets his chariot shot and his heel shot, but narrowly wins.

And how come they all have such terrible hair?

If Hyde's gripping your hand that tight you won't be feeling anything afterwards. You might not even have a hand left.

Well like I said before I put her in when I can and besides she's the most bond leveled servant I have. And I honestly think the thread doesn't give a fuck whose the bigger Alterfag.

Gilgamesh is the strongest.

Because the only shota in Prototype belongs to someone else.

Is there anyone who can even remotely control our boy Solomon?

>Jekyll will never hold your stump
jvzt

What about Arthur's hair is terrible?

>Fluffy's interlude story ended with you and him holding hands
The lewdest interlude yet.

Perseus killed the only shota in the story.

does he not die instantly die from getting his heel shot?

Sakura never lied or never made mistakes?

Yes.

Yes.

>less than 13k attack at lv100
Why do casters get fucked over so hard? They already have a 90% class modifier, why reduce it even more?

I want to do lewd things to David.

Getting his heel shot just negates most of his NPS for the rest of the war

He then died against Atlanta

Perseus didn't kill the shota. Manaka and other magi did. Perseus just wants to save the shota.

Also put some event CE's on your servants if you could would help a lot fellow Alterfag.

>Bedivere still not in God-tier if not a tier of his own

One job.

>class almost entirely full of fucbois and girls
>almost always jobs to the other classes

it's canon to the laws of the world, user.

I've got some of the rose petal CEs but that's about it.

Anyone else using all berserker teams to farm this event

>God tier handholding
Arturia Lily, Gawain, Siegfried, Arash, David, Nobu, Ko-Gil, Hector, Karna, George, Ushi, Martha, Waver, Cu caster, Medea Lily, Nursery Rhyme, Edison, Sanzou, Illya, CA Hassan, Mata Hari, Spartacus, Asterios

>Great handholding
Mashu, Lancelot, Bedivere, EMIYA, Gilgamesh, Euryale, Billy, Robin, Touta, Arturia Archer, Benkei, Romulus, Fionn, Boudica, Alex, Marie, Mordred rider, Medea, Hans, Doctor P., Irisviel, Marie caster, Kojiro, Jing Ke, Jekyll, Stheno, Hyde, MHX, Kotarou, Kintoki, Frankie, Beowulf, Ibaraki, Jeanne, Amakusa, Dantes

>Decent handholding
Okita, Mordred, Shiki, Rama, Atalanta, Orion, Tristan, Cu, Liz, Leonidas, Arturia Lancer (alter), Kiyohime lancer, Santa, Kintoki rider, Ozzy, Mozart, Liz caster, Nitocris, Da Vinci, Jack, Kerry, Hundred Face, Shuten, Herc, Lu Bu, Vlad, Kiyohime, Bloodaxe, Tamamo Cat, Nightingale, Minamoto, Jeanne Alter

>Meh handholding
Arturia vanilla, Caesar, D'Eon, Fergus, Saber Lancelot, Tesla, Arjuna, Kuro, Cu (proto), Scat, Li, Arturia lancer, Tamamo lancer, Medusa, Drake, Shakes, Mestistopheles, Tamamo, Babbage, Helena, Geronimo, Sanson, Phantom, Caligula, Manjew

>Shit handholding
Arturia Alter, Nero, Gilles, Nero Bride, Anne and Mary, Diarmuid, Bryn, Teach, Astolfo, Medb, Iskandar, Carmilla, Serenity, Cu Alter

he kills chiron though right?

how does he die to evil cat?

>EMIYA
>holding anything

Your not farming for the CE's or something? At least put whatever you have to help your friends out.

>Tamocat above the other Tamamos
Explain.

He loses his invincibility NP, his speed NP, and his stat buff. He's still quite formidable without those things, as it turns out. Aside from losing those buffs the to having his heel shot, also losing his chariot to Chiron and giving away his shield to Astolfo, and having just finished a fight against one of the most skilled martial artists in existence, he still had enough fight left in him to manage a double KO against Atalanta in her boar form.

Who doesn't.

This girl

Held my fucking dick last night
Fluffy paws is automatic upgrade.

I'm using this team to farm rose petals works very nicely and is a comfy team.

>God tier handholding
>Gawain
>Siegfried
You're goddamn right.

>tfw everyone wants to do lewd things to me

so he's not as much as of a dick as he was in illiad?

>farm rose petals
>not 0 or 1 without hope
>but fucking 3 damage CEs

I really wonder what Solomon's reaction to this would be. Or what he feels towards his father. Hurry up and make him playable already Nasu.

Gets shot in the heel right at the end of his match, which disables most of his shit. Basically brings him from a high tier down to probably a mid tier.

Evil cat was rampaging insane after absorbing evil ghost orphans, Achilles chose to go out trying to help her since he was into her. I think they died together.

She's really not into him though

His father is in the game, and, knowing Nasu, so will be his mother, stepmothers and family tree.

Is it me or is the roulette gacha kind of shit this time? The QP is still outperformed by doing the 40AP QP daily, there's very little prisms and there aren't even a lot of materials.

Fucking secondary, did you even watch the anime?

youtu.be/zA8bHCAB9g4?t=1m6s

>She's really not into him though
why would she be when she was so in love with her husbands dick she basically had sex with him in a church

niggas dick must've been perfect

I want him to be bullied and embarrassed by his father.

It's working out for me so far with a support rose petal drop CE and makes the battles go faster.

The shota died from the strain of being contracted to Perseus. Being a terminally ill half torso with a sliver of Old Testament evil inside of him didn't help, but in the end it was the contract with Perseus that figuratively broke the camel's back and cut his remaining lifespan down to a week.

Blame Nasu and Takeuchi for making the class into a jobber. Oh also, Saber class wank

I only read the vn

>the original FSN anime is ten years old

Now headpatting

Prism shop is resetting tomorrow
Which effect do you think the new CE will have? Hoping for it to be 10% Bond points gain increase

Same.

To the anons who talked about Remix OS in the other thread, I can't get the ISO to work with VMWare.

God-tier.