On average, how many quarts of spit do you think Scotty Kilmer is low?

On average, how many quarts of spit do you think Scotty Kilmer is low?

Scotty Kilmer x Subaruwrxfan fanfic when?

I actually don't know how you faggots can endure watching this every day

those are actually mostly humiliation fetish faggots who imagine he's actually mad at them while fapping to his videos

I think he is mildly retarded.

My new boyfriend Scotty is upset about this thread, please delete it.

BUT HE'S ASE CERTIFIED

HE USES CHEAP CHINESE PARTS INSTEAD OF OEM.

He is a brilliant madman.

He's running a few quarts low on common sense and knowledge of standard safety precautions I'll tell ya hwat. The man drops hydraulic jacks like he's trying to pop a wheelie on one of them foreign motorcycle

There's a video where he's showing off different oil filters and cuts them in half with a buzz saw and fucking holds the filter in his hand as he cuts through it lmao. Dude is crazy for sure. Also his Autozone shilling has gotten annoyig.

Every time he speaks its like Joey from Full House doing that Daffy Duck impression.

REV

I-I like him.

UP

or like how he selectively uses jack stands based on the amount of time he has to spend on the car, because he's

>NEVER SEEN A HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK FAIL!
>WHY USE ONE NOW????
>ONLY GONNA BE UNDER THERE FOR A MINUTE OR TWO!!!!

he gives not a single fuck which is entertaining, but I also feel like there are times where he needs to be smacked.

REV

UP

YOUR

ENGINES

FOR

BALDNESS

Fucking Scotty..

>>You can just go down to Autozone and pick one up for a coupla bucks.

>>a coupla bucks

>>A COUPLA BUCKS!!

>>Savin mai bux by puttin ebin wingwang durameme parts in mai autos!!

THE MADMAN!

>It works just fine.
>JUST

This is why I like Scotty actually. I feel like I get to experience the foolhardiness of the gearheads of yesterdays. Its as humurous as its s brash and stupid.

A U T O Z O N E
U
T
O
Z
O
N
E

kek

Scotty is looking for a full-time spit cleaner for his show.