>squishy squishy
featured in a hollywood movie
>squishy

>squishy

12,000 or better offer

>squishy

oh sorry, I forgot a zero, 120,000 obo

>squishy squishy

TOO MUCH TO LIST . I KNOW WHAT IVE GOT . ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS NO TIRE KICKERS NO LOWBALLERS DONT COME UNLESS YOUVE GOT AARP AND FOUGHT IN THE WAR, I KNOW WHAT IVE GOT

120,000 OBO

i agree with this old cunt

don't touch cars at shows that aren't yours. austistic cunts who have no idea about social boundaries.

I'm sorry your father wasn't around OP.

>people who climb into your unlocked car
>people touching the paint
>people touching engine parts

JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT, I HID THUMB TACKS IN THE DRIVERS SEAT

>pull radiator
>people get punished for touching engine
>vomit on seat
>people get punished for sitting in car
>electrify frame
>kill people who touch car

>GENUINE SS CAR
>BEEN IN A MINOR FENDER BENDER
>RAN WHEN PARKED
>ONE WITH SIMILAR OPTIONS JUST SOLD FOR $375,000 AT BARRETT-JACKSON
>EASY RESTORATION
>NO ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION
>$30,000 OR WILL TRADE FOR A BOAT

This. Make sure you use all CAPS for the full boomer experience. And put extra spaces at the end of sentences for punctuation !!!! And end sentences with multiple periods.........

TOP DOLLAR ONLY... SHOTGUN POINTED AT YOU THE WHOLE TIME NO FINGER RUBBING OR I SHOOT. MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER AND I'LL CONSIDER IT JUST TESTING THE WATERS

MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF RESIDENCY AND A COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE BEING GRANTED ACCESS TO MY COMPOUND TO LOOK AT CAR

NO TEST DRIVES

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

>CUSTOM
>EVERYTHING brand name
>Restomod, Pro Touring
>valve seals smoke upon startup, that's all
>$275,000 FIRM!!!!!!!!!!! NO TIRE KICKERS

>rare muscle car
>barn find
>slight rust everwhere
>this one had the rare engine
>*engine and transmission not included
>$25k

You know...my pee pee

I love these threads.

What I wanna know is how the hell the glass is still in one piece after a wreck like that

it's alright user, I laughed

Can you explain the joke then?

You don't know the horror of working in the parts department of a Harley dealer:
>Boomer comes in needing one specific bolt for his 1982 "Police Special"
"Um... Do you have a FLT police model? Or is it the FX model?"
"Yeah! The Police Special! That's what I said!"
>There is no such thing.
"Ok, sir... let's see. Is it this bolt?"
"Yes"
"I can't get that one"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I HAVE A HARLEY! WHY CAN'T I GET PARTS FOR MY HARLEY?!"

Or my favorite:
"I've got the Screaming Eagle."
"Ok... What year?"
"2016"
>It's not called Screaming Eagle. It's called a CVO
"Ok, sir. What model?"
"It's a CVO!"
>Staring at me like I'm the idiot
"Street Glide? Ultra Classic? Road Glide Ultra?"
"Yeah, the Ultra!"
>Killme.jpg

Anyone do a trade for a living? Do any of you get the boomers who hover over you while you work with that smug smile Talking like he knows exactly what you're doing and thinks he's the most mechanically inclined fuck who ever walked the earth?

Every time I roll up to a house and I see a boomer neighbor outside, the fucker will 9 times out of 10 approach and waste my time with his bullshit.

kek
greentext pls

You will hear some of the dumbest things.
>Drives a newer vehicle
"I don't want to put synthetic in there! It will hurt my engine!"
>Or
"I think I have conventional in there, I have to make sure I don't mix them!"
>Because synthetic blends don't exist

PERSONAL FAVORITE
>Guy grabs container of Rotella T after telling me about how he needs to change oil in his Corvette
"Sir, is that going in your Corvette?"
"Yeah! It has over 100,000 miles on it so I need to go to a thicker oil!"
>Jesus Christ
"I would not recommend that. I would suggest that you stick with 5W-30 like GM says you should."

When I was a mechanic I would get that. I mean I had people who would follow my every move, If i had an oil filter in my hand they'd follow it around like a dog to make sure I didn't fuck with it.

Funny thing was I'd purposefully fuck things up right in front of them, they never once noticed. One time i put a tire back on and honestly forgot to put the brake drum back on. Dude came over and tipped me and said I did a hell of a job. Shit, I would have drove it out without the drum if i didn't see it laying on my bench first.

Lol. My dad fixed his Harley himself except for 1 thing Harley absolutely had to do

>except for 1 thing Harley absolutely had to do
you mean change their engine design and cylinder firing timing?

>RAN WHEN PARKED
>GARAGE KEPT
>SELLING DUE TO LOSING STORAGE
>I KNOW WHAT I GOT
>NO KEYS, NO TITLE
>CASH IN HAND BEFORE TALKING TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON
>$15,000 FIRM OR BEST OFFER
>LOWBALLERS WILL BE SHOT AND FED TO MY DOG

reminds me of this

can yall post some craigslist links to these idiots? I'd love for us to send joke emails and see what kind of responses we get.

Many keks shall be had

He needed some tool that is really expensive, cheaper to get Harley to do it. He did everything else himself just using the internet for help

guy who lives near me is building a rat rod

don't think he's painted it yet, but it looks beautiful

Sorry but you're wrong on the oil.

People mainly buy the stuff for the ZDDP content whether they know it or not, that is why the other dudes told them to buy it, the weight isn't going to kill one of those motors this century.

Popular ones that are run in bazillions of old GM motors include that Rotella T, and Delo 400.

"Nah I just hit 2 Wycked with the chamois...she's gleamin like the freagin SUN"

>serious buyers only
>car can sit I don't need it gone

Saw a Z28 Camaro catfish in the Pace Car paint on Kijiji. 16k, no lowballers, I know what I have. Wasn't even an SS or an LS catfish.

These threads don't make much sense to me. I'm part of a classic car club and most every guy does most of the work himself and has a lot more into the vehicle than it's worth.

There are plenty of clean, base vehicles that go for around 6-12k and restored, rare, big block, manual transmission, high trim vehicles are still more affordable than buying a new muscle car off of a dealership lot usually around the 20-35k mark. Oh course there are exceptions like Hemi Cudas that demand stupid money but there are plenty of beautiful cars that are affordable.

It's because either--
>it's an actual, non-running pile of rusted-through scrap that they're legitimately trying to sell for like 5 digits because "it's a [chassis/body]"

>it's a cast-off "project car" with a decade or more's worth of lot rot that they're legitimately trying to sell for 5 digits because "it just needs [every fucking part under the sun] to run, put a lot of work into it"

>it's an actual, running, well-built resto/restomod/hot rod that's indicative of not only a vast amd deep knowledge of that vehicle, but wrenching and quality parts...
>...that they proceed to price anywhere from $5k to $30k overmarket (sometimes more) because they think that THEIR car is Top Dog and a shining paragon that all others in its class should aspire to be

It's the boomer attitude of "Back in my day--", "Things used to be-", etc., mixed in with a healthy dose of the "My shit don't stink" attitude you see in hardcore enthusiast circles of any sort, coupled with a seemingly ubiquitous distrust of anyone under 45.

>There are plenty of clean, base vehicles that go for around 6-12k and restored, rare, big block, manual transmission, high trim vehicles are still more affordable than buying a new muscle car off of a dealership lot usually around the 20-35k mark. Oh course there are exceptions like Hemi Cudas that demand stupid money but there are plenty of beautiful cars that are affordable.
This is true, but that doesn't stop jackassery from buyers OR sellers.

>current year +1
>posting CL ad via telegraph

>'94 TA GT

this is a desirable car for fbody enthusiast

>>hot heads will talk to big guys

>Forgets thumb tacks are there./

$2200

I KNOW WHAT I HAVE