Stupid car things black people do?

Stupid car things black people do?

I know this black guy who got a cadillac lowrider project car for his son...

He puts money towards the lowrider cadillac when his son gets good grades, and if his son gets bad grades nothing gets done to the cadillac.

He says it's a present for his son but only if he graduates from school and goes to college.

MFW niggers are so shit at life they use crappy nig'd out cadillacs for motivation.

nice story nig

>Stupid car things black people do?
You hunt street bats.

poorfags itt be wilin

stupid hater shit the typical Veeky Forums beta loser posts to find solace among other betas

it's sadly common on Veeky Forums for some reason.

I think you're just really upset your dad didn't do anything nearly as cool for you

That actually sounds nice. Good dad if you ask me. Sounds like you're just a butthurt jealous faggot

A lot of parents tend to give their kids incentives if they get good grades.

I used to get $60 per report card if it was A's and B's, $140 if it was all A's.

>Black people spending their money how they want

Is that so different than a white kid spending his parent's money on his truck/ATV?

You're pathetic OP

>Son if you get good grades I'll pee in the car that I bought for you.

Buying an insanely expensive luxury Merc, BMW, Caddilac, etc that they really couldnt afford without welfare checks, and as a result live in shitty rental ghetto homes while their 6 children eat whatever ebt cards can buy.

That's really cool and sounds like some solid parenting.

Fuck off to hell OP.
I fucking hate posts like this

Lmao

All theze white boys afraid of our big dicks taking their women. Cry more hahaha

This is a goddamn great idea and an example of good parenting.

You're just mad trailer trash

And pops gets to wrench on a car he wants to work on while encouraging his son to better himself.
Damn genius.
I'd like to talk to him and his son.

a nig
actually stayed with the little niglet absolutemadman.jpg
teaching his son that if you work hard you have the oppurtunity to be rewarded
a bad thing

nah nigga your dad didn't love you and it's showing

>theze

please don't try this again

Dish cracka mad as fuck at theze bants

You know how I know you're full of shit?

>Black father

There was a 80s shitty Cadillac on chrome 30s, or something retarded, with the family guy characters on the side and a huge bubble letter "Family Guy" air brushed on the hood where I lived. Fuck I wish I had a picture of this rolling retardation.

You seem to be mistaking a good black man for a nigger OP.

A good black father does what you described.

A nigger would take all his money, waste it on ricing a piece of shit car, drugs, and alcohol, and beat his son for wasting time studying when he could be pushing on the streets to make more money for the family.

Sorry you've never had an actual good father to reward you for your own accomplishments.

most of these comments are in favour of the black guys you tard but thanks for the memes

>Sorry you've never had an actual good father to reward you for your own accomplishments.

I never needed ADDITIONAL reward for doing well. Getting good grades was its own reward. As a result, I earned full ride scholarships to my in-state university for the first two years. That was quite a good reward right there. Other universities even offered UNsolicited scholarships from quite a few out-of-state places.

My parents didn't have to struggle to make me want to do well in life. I myself wanted to do well. They also didn't make me go out to sell drugs or hustle selling off things that are "found" like wheel rims, tires, car parts, electronics, and gold from jewelry.

> They also didn't make me go out to sell drugs or hustle selling off things that are "found" like wheel rims, tires, car parts, electronics, and gold from jewelry.
And the guy spending money on the cadillac for his son does that?

I think you might be a racist retard, OP