Our techs get Toyota tattoos!

>our techs get Toyota tattoos!
>photoshopped

Jesus Christ Toyota how embarrassing.

>he doesn't grind near compressed air
>he doesn't reload cases while smoking weed and drinking bud light
wow are you a girl

>compressed air is now flammable and comes in welding tanks.

Well oxygen is flammable so...
Also my old job pumped air in welding tanks for trailer flats

>oxygen is flammable
no it isn't

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS
>Oxygen isn't flammable - user

WE HAVE HIT A NEW LEVEL OF RETARD
I REPEAT, NEW LEVEL OF RETARD!

stop

how about a quick lesson
>chlorine trifluoride
>Just to get the ball rolling, here’s a few of the more unusual things chlorine trifluoride is known to set fire to on contact: glass, sand, asbestos, rust, concrete, people, pyrex, cloth, and the dreams of children…

Oxygen isn't flammable, dingus. It's an oxidizer.

Flame requires fuel, and an oxidizer. Fuel is flammable, oxygen is not.

>oxygen helps things burn
>isn't flammable
jee wiz

Which is why they use pure oxygen in space stations.

The problem with high oxygen content isn't that it burns, it's that everything else will at the drop of a fucking hat.

I know about chemicals, everything is flammable. But objecting the flammability of oxygen, the element that is used in the word OXIDIZE, is just so goddamn autistic.
Also,
>watching YouTube chemical videos in an attempt to appear educated

Heat is necessary for things to burn.

Is heat flammable? Same thing. It's one part of the reaction, but only the fuel is flammable.

But would oxygen not be considered a fuel?
A flame is the reaction between an oxidizer and a hydrocarbon producing heat and other by products. Oxygen is consumed in the reaction, so would it be a fuel?

> famously unreactive elements like platinum, osmium and iridium will begin to corrode when they come into contact with it. Notably tough elements like titanium and tungsten are also regarded as being wholly unsuitable to storing the chemical because they set on fire as soon as they come into contact with it.

Cool, you can spout Wikipedia bullshit. I don't get what you're trying to do. Are you arguing with me? Are you trying to show me how much you can copy-paste? I don't understand.

its more interesting than a fake tattoo mate.

Some chlorine trifluoride accidentally spilled inside of a warehouse in the 1950s. According to eyewitness reports, the chemical burned straight through a foot of concrete and three feet of gravel while simultaneously releasing a deadly cloud of gas containing a cocktail of “chlorine trifluoride, hydrogen fluoride, chlorine and hydrogen chloride” that corroded every surface it came into contact with.

Not the first embarrassing thing to happen to them to be honest.

>doesn't even post the tranny commercial

lewd

No one like a safety faggot sparks can't ignite shit

Oxygen is the flame food dingus. On it's own it is not flammable...

Oh. HaHaHAH!

you're wrong
i know first hand
almost died in a fire where an electrician cut off something in a ceiling full of dust and soot while i was working nearby, after a few seconds of grinding the area combusted and burned intensely
it happened

the only time the oxygen would be flammable is if it was compressed using a gas such as kerosene.

You are fucking retarded, just kill yourself please.

well as the atmosphere is over 20% oxygen I think it should be pretty fucking obvious that oxygen isn't flammable

They don't actually because of that reason.
However I do believe they use pure oxygen in space suits because they only need to fill the suit with the partial pressure of oxygen so the pressure differential is not as great.

> He thinks oxygen is flammable
> Laughingkeicars.jpg

Well technically, he's right.

You can't set oxygen on fire. Oxygen feeds the fire, allowing it to burn.

>bro I haven't even taken chem101 but I go on Veeky Forums ALL the time. I think I know what in talking about fellow colleague
lmao

Fire IS rapid oxidization.

Far out, silly cunts.

I blew the gauge face clean off a oxy torch bottle in high school while using the plasma cutter near it.
I didn't even notice, had my back to it, heard a decent bang but ignored it. but everyone else, including the instructor in the next room came over and we're all like what the fuck.

how do you think cars even work

trust me, i'm a fire

I think it's time to stop posting

Take your own advice tbqh

If oxygen is flammable why do cars need fuel? Checkmate atheists.

because only 20% of air is oxygen.
Go take a lit match to pure oxygen lad.