/drg/ Danganronpa General - Hajime's Bizarre Adventure Edition

Last thread hit image limit Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 12 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

>The names and talents of the DRV3 cast have been released
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-launches-january-12-japan#iDZZjk6RIfdY2ahR.99

>Famitsu article translation
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames_3
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames_6
strawpoll.me/11331904/
youtube.com/watch?v=i25Q8cwOOmA
youtube.com/watch?v=F1Mp1hvqM1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

First we ignore best girl Sakura's birthday. Now we forget best boy's

I was literally about to post it until I saw this one. Nice OP pic.

Thanks, Cap. I did it for you.

Another day, another thread

I'm really happy about the anime even if was nothing special, gave me a goofy grin even if it was trite as hell. Really made an absolute fucking shit night a bit better as my future is uncertain. Good afternoon! Just need that bit of extra strength to see a bit of NDRV3.

This weeks polls are in! Vote on as many people as you want as many times as you want! I appreciate every vote and will love you forever!

Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-boys-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames_3

Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames_6

What if New World Order started playing everytime dictator spoke?

Well, im off to work for another fun night of painfullytaking care of people and shit

Toodles /drg/

>cleavage seems unreal

I wanna squish it!

Rip in pieces ;_;

Have a goodnight at work. See you later.
I'll clean up the place to slightly unbore myself.

what if v3 takes place in DRIF's timeline and that's why we don't see any returning characters

because they technically don't even exist in this world

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Let If go, user. UDH was better.

At least he didn't die in vain.

Reminder if anyone in V3 sacrifices themselves for another, that another will have plot armor guaranteed until the end.

>"Those gonna be your last words, kid?" -Magistrate Komaeda

I want to gently-hug Kotoko

Bandai did literally nothing wrong.

>chubs learns photoshop

To be fair, he did nothing at all.

I know he didn't anything wrong. In fact he didn't do anything. That's why I can't like him as much as I like Fedora and Yoi-chan

>stares at the thread while eating a cookie
... so this is our life from now on? Monaca's now depressed that the anime's over, despite it's quality...

Just wait and see how dead it is in January.

You really think these threads will live until then?

Doesn't V3 come out in Jan?

No matter what, Tengan won't be meme'd up as much as Delta.

and how many of us care enough about the series to avoid spoilers?
I couldn't be on this thread the second the raws for new episodes come out.

It's gonna be a sad couple of months

I would know.

Amen dude
I'd gladly say that /drg/ should be dead from the game coming out in japan until a fan translation shows up somewhere on youtube.

If it actually ever comes to that though I might finally join one of the discords or something, so I could still talk to you guys afterwards

I'll still be here lifeblogging for..how long, who knows? I might screw around on the discord, too.

This is incredible painful to see.

BEST GIRL POLL

strawpoll.me/11331904/

Novelcucks and killerkillerfags get out

I like him a lot. Prob one of my fav new DR characters.

Wasn't really an ass, and died protecting the best girl. RIP hatman

I'll think about the discord. Knew /drg/ had one, but never bothered. Will keep the taima up once in a while though.

Monaca will still stop by~ so be blessed~

Even if /drg/ dies here on Veeky Forums for a little while, I know its spirit will live on!

In all honesty, I feel as though I'd still be here even during the new game coming out, any news and such, and all that jazz. As long as I learn about plot or anything, I'm fine. Probably because I don't own a vita.

Captain here plans to stay and keep giving you guys entertainment because you all are boring cool to talk to.

I never really bothered too, but it looks like I'm running out of choices
I'm guessing by this Winter, anyone on that discord is probably gonna know me

>Probably because I don't own a vita.
Dead serious, I don't either
I played the fansub of dangan ronpa 1 and watched a subbed playthrough of Dangan ronpa 2 before the games were even revealed to be on steam years ago.

You could probably find a fansub of the game on youtube a month or two after the game is out in japan. I have hope of that

FINALLY GOT TO WATCH THE EPISODE!! CONSIDER MYSELF PANDERED TO.

NIDAI WASN'T SHOE-HORNED INTO A BOND WITH OWARI EXCLUSIVELY AND ACTUALLY FOUGHT SOLO WITH SOUDA COMING IN AS BACKUP ONLY TO GIVE ME EVERYTHING I COULD ASK FOR!!

CONSIDERING WE SAT THROUGH 23 EPISODES OF SHIT TO GET TO THIS POINT, I WOULD SAY THAT FUTURE ARC IS A WASTE OF TIME AND IS ALL ABOUT THE BRIEF MOMENTS THAT LEAD UP TO CLASS 77 RELATED INCIDENTS. EVEN NAEGI FEELS UNIMPORTANT. MAKE A SUPERCUT THAT MAKES THIS PLOT PURELY ABOUT THE DECISION TO SPARE 77 AND YOU HAVE A BETTER SERIES.

RIP EVERYONE WHO DIED NEEDLESSLY FOR A STUPID KILLING GAME.

I CAN ONLY HOPE SO!!

Even if the general dies down, I'll still be in touch with people on taima and discord.

You won't be alone.

I'll donate my Vita and games to you guys when everything's over! I'll write it in my will as if I have anything to give away! It's a bit dirty but needs a good clean but otherwise works. I am missing DR1 though, otherwise I have AE and DR2.

If anyone would help keep this place kicking for a while, it'd be you, coach!

I'll back you up!

That whole segment was great. As fanservicey as it was, I can't deny I was smiling the whole time.

read for my opinion on it

That's actually kindof sweet.

Why are we acting like /drg/ is dead already? We got like a good week or so before this whole thing becomes a smaller community.

I'm taking this cinnamon roll

What did he mean by this?

He was talking about Hope arc :^)

Where?
Called it?

Do guys you think the UD fake despair video had outtakes?

PUT THE GUN DOWN, AND I'LL DROP THE BLOCK!

Jokes on you buddy, Chiaki isn't my favorite

squish her

Well I'm heading to bed

Gnight /drg/. Don't die while I'm gone

I just watched both games on youtube.

You are honestly way to dang kind, user. I've been watching you talk on here about your medical condition and honestly it hurts to hear that such a pleasant person like yourself has to go through it. You honestly deserve the best in what life can possibly give you. You certainly deserve praise and you deserve a happy life... I wish I can say exactly what I want to say but I just can't get it into words.

Just... Bless you.

About time for bed on my end. I must venture through a convention and find whatever athletes I can at this event.

If you spot me and my toilet paper, just tell me that you're one of my special athletes so I can praise your spirit.

I agree with Cpt. Kamukura. Your spirit will be missed but I'm grateful that it's still a bit longer before you leave us. You'll always be my precious athlete and friend.

Can I tuck you in?

YOU KNOW I LOVE THE TUCC.

7 GETS TO FLUFF MY PILLOW

Thank you Izuru-user. I can bump the thread with some of my Kamukura images if you'd like. I have lots of DR fanart over the years. Often we aren't in control of what happens to us and that's okay, I've played a lot of games and had lots of fun experiences, spent times cursing it, even some tears also but how can you measure a lifetime of memories, really? Memories and photos are my most precious treasures.

I'll look forward to sailing away with you on a boat again, someday Captain even if today I stand at the dock, uncertain. For now, let's post and talk as we always do, and go on as we always do. Of course eventually I will make my hospice post if I'm not buggered over by then. Last night was...whew.

For now I will post your husbando.

I want to tuck the great Nidai. I want to make sure the blanket over his body is so snug around him that he looks like a burrito. I want to make sure that he cant leave his bed so he can dream of coaching. I want to fluff his pillows and put them in a way that he can lay against. I want to cup the side of his face and read him a bedtime story called the little athlete that could. I want to whisper sweet nothings to his ear and pat his head so he can doze off with a smile on his face. When he closes his eyes, he'll hear nothing but the hums of lullabies coming from my mouth

i want to tuck the great nidai

Rolling for fluffing

Fluffies!

ehhhhhh... rolling for the sake of rolling

Way to copy the 4 though. i'm not sleepy so I cant get the 7

Why is Naegi a manlet?

Roll for tuck.

Anything that brings you joy, user. Anything you give me I will be eternally grateful for. You are seriously a halo in the darkness and seriously, you would be considered Hope. Like reading your posts makes me realize that I should not take my own life for granted. You are truly Ultimate Hope to me, user.

You're always free to get on the boat, user. Even though there are rolls I'll name the yacht after you. Please feel better daily, user. I wish you more comfort than pain. ;-;

Reroll.

One
More
Time

Re. Roll.

>finish hope arc
>overcome with nostalgia for the excitement, the speculation, the memes all the came out of the DR1 + 2 cast
>we're saying goodbye to all of them now
>a sweet sendoff

youtube.com/watch?v=i25Q8cwOOmA

This video was cute, I just wish it was in black instead of blue, easier to see. Goodbye despair.

Time to T U C C with my L U C C

Let's go again.

Let's fix this C U C C

I keep thinking of how Monaca might've reacted to Izuru. It's either some level of polite respect for his help in spreading Despair, or just non-nonchalant teasing like Junko does.

Ah F U C C

I got you.

IIii wwwaaaannnttt tttttoooo fllluuufff.

I do want to mention that I have the feeling that my condition is getting a lot worse quite quickly, it just happened last night, felt this intense pain that I haven't felt before, last night was really hell, in that instance I may /not/ even need to go into hospice at that point.

Life throws at lot of surprises at you, we'll see how the next few days go.

I think that no matter what way Monaca treats Izuru, he'd still be composed. Maybe he'd see her as a smaller Junko and probably do philosophical shit and confuse her.

Also, goodnight /drg/ and thank you so much user for all the great Izuru pics. They're all in a separate folder in my image album where I will always remember the art you've given me. Goodnight to you especially, I hope your day isn't too stressful.

Jk now last time

Would've preferred this to how the actual series ended.

Nite~ That's one way to look at it.

I'm quite surprised Emilia-tan survived.

Oooonnncccee mmmmoooorrrreeee

No i'll keep the ending we got thank you. Something like that would have been ever worse

Quit trying to tuck him in. He is fine. Besides, if anyone's tucking him, it's me, Ultimate Tucker.

>7
youtube.com/watch?v=F1Mp1hvqM1E

Well, the ending we got just wasn't very interesting to watch. It's probably the most predictable the series ever was, and the most "normal" it's been.

Sure it was pretty feel-good, but after an entire season sub-par writing, and terrible ideas (MIND HACCZ), I just stopped caring. Going over-the-top stupid would've been enough to wake me up.

LUCC

Here we goooo!

Eh, no luck for me today.