ITT

ITT
Cars you really fucking want for no reason at all, nobody understands your love.

Other urls found in this thread:

topgear.com/car-news/hot-hatch/last-no-turbos-goodbye-suzukis-swift-sport#1
youtube.com/watch?v=0UkJXe0IBt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people here are mad at this car. i love it

I mean it's a FWD 2-door coupe that's almost as big as its 4-door cousin and doesn't look like anything special, but I still want one.

its literally exactly the same as its four door cousin except with 2 doors and sportier with a more common v6 option

>hot hatch
>136hp

i don't care. its cheap as fuck (it gets lots of extras) and its really fucking light. and its... happy. i cant describe it otherwise. it just feels happy

I just saw one of these in person in my town yesterday. I did a double take when I saw it, looked like alien robots that never learned what arms and legs were

Not to mention they're stupidly fun, and one of the last NA hot hatches.

I really like them too user. Shame they're FWD.

Corey please

they are so fun. friend of a friend bought one, and i blasted around in it for like 4 hours. booked a test drive at suzuki. dealership was completely empty, and the guy inside seemed genuinely suprised as i walked in. i am so buying one for my next car

also, i think it is THE last n/a hot hatch. i mean what else is there?

If I had the money for a brand new car, a Swift Sport would definitely be up there on my shortlist.

how much are swift sports?
I cant believe a fun NA actually small hatch can exist in 2016
and nobody cares about it
Fuck car journalists

i mean they are not expensive at all. i dont think its possible to get them over 20k, even with all boxes ticked, and they are like 12k for a 2012-2013. funny thing is, where i live even the 4 year old ones inly have 20k miles behind them

>inb4 nissan scum

>i want the most wanted car by boy racers and teenagers everywhere
ok

No one understands my love for Fieros.

>mfw the current gen is kill and the next gen will be tarbo and angry

Are these USDM
Can I trade my Chebby Shart in for one

oh god is it a weird four door too?

This fucking based af 4x4 van.

I don't think I've ever wanted one so badly until I saw the Delica.

>Cars you really fucking want for no reason at all, nobody understands your love

That Suzuki Swift was never sold stateside

But everybody understands it and knows why you want it

As in 4 doors, or some weird Veloster-type thing with 3 doors and a hatch? Because the current gen also comes in a 5 door version.

nooo

fuck why does it always have to be like this. the last happy, na hatch. and it will be discontinues this autumn
topgear.com/car-news/hot-hatch/last-no-turbos-goodbye-suzukis-swift-sport#1

well, more progressive i suppose

I honestly don't understand it, I just imaginge that this car could be a lot of fun, and you don't need to worry about anything since it's cheap.
>Lada Niva

its a cool fucking car. its not my fault if some stupid kiddos like it.

Frogs did it too.

Jesus christ dude are you really this fucking pigheaded

i'm really happy the frogs have mandatory drugs for vehicle design

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT MELEE
PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE

are you stupid or something?

If they decide to do something crazy, they just run with it as far as they can. It's fucking great.

kinda missed the point of the thread bruv

S12's are pretty cool, too bad they're non-existent and no aftermarket support.

yeah man
this whole "making a problem out of something that isnt a problem and solving it in a highy unusual manner" mindset is glorious

oh, and my fav
>VTOL jet concept named "ballsack"

I know it's a weird looking car but I still want one, also it's very powerful.

Fieros are awesome and severely underrated. Besides, the fire risk were all 84 Iron Dukes because of an incorrectly measured oil dipstick which was remedied with the 85-88.

I always loved the weird ass this one and Megane had

baby nova coming through

1989 Celica GT in red with white wheels.

You're not alone senpai

The CUTEST pop-ups.

Just makes me melt

Indeed. One dat i'll get one so i can put my trip back on. Its been 3 years since i had a celica and its having me come back

And here i was thinking this was cute

I fucking love the 80s soarers, never hear anyone talk about it. Would take one over Ae86 anyday, especially the aerocabin.

Only if these were rwd...

Oh fuck off Corey

Buy one immediately.
You haven't fucking lived until you've driven one of these.
Even the cat likes it.

kys

As a former94 owner, i agree. You can get the cute gen in awd but it's difficult to find in the US. However im perfectly fine with fwd since its a daily

>'76 Jeep CJ7
>5.3L Chevy engine swap (it's a vortec, not an LS but close enough)
>no fancy components to fix
>it's basic and I like it
Fug I want dis

You first asshole.

One of these.

kys brennan

UAZ-452

nah wrong

Some guy in my neighborhood has one of these, i never wanted one until i saw his

You and me both, I love it.

Lowered sleeper Juke

It's so ridiculous looking that I love it. I can't explain it.

Pic related.

As well as the early 90s SL500 I just posted in the "Poor Decisions" thread. The Cadillac XLR would fit into both of these threads too.

Aren't you that retarded guy who thinks all FWD cars are improved with RWD? Honestly thinks an ITR that's RWD would be better.

Depends if you are trying to have fun or not.

Fuck off Corey

Pepsifag is corey.

They're both fun.

You'll have 200% more fun tearing up the touge in an ITR vs doing burnouts and doughnuts in a parkinglot in a firebird

>ITR
Wot?

Acura CL 3.2, all my want no idea why

Ehh, if they made that RWD, you would lose valuable trunk space. Probably not a good idea. Might as well save the rear diff for a good car.

Understeering into the guard rail doesn't sound like fun. But this thread isn't about that.

>back on track with the thread
I will never understand why somebody would want an Integra. Back in HS one of my friends had an Integra and he thought it was fast. My Explorer was faster and he was always so butthurt when I would fuck with him at a stoplight. Another friend had an RSX-S. The seats were uncomfortable, it was cramped, the suspension was way too stiff, but he could chirp the tires on a rainy day. That car seemed fast until I got in a Mustang Cobra.

I'm the OP and I no longer want you here. You cause trouble wherever you go. Please leave before this thread is unsalvagable.

Type R is nothing compared to the stock models.
>understeering into a guard rail
Tells me that you know absolutely nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=0UkJXe0IBt8

>all FWD understeers
>RWD doesn't understeer
>i insult people for no reason
no wonder you became a bitter trucker who makes people uncomfortable and spends more time benchracing than driving on a track

Shut up you bitch

>all these (you)'s
Thanks user

Pepsi pls. That isn't nice.

I want a gutted Honda D16 powered Geo Metro with ITB's

I have seen like one of those in the past 5 years and it was beat to shit. I was sad. I shouldn't have expected any more though, all of those IS's are on their 9th owner and torn up now.

HEH GET A REAL CAR KID
I drive a truck idiot. I know what driving is. You want a v8 RWD.

just saw one for sale with 88k miles on it and in decent shape. thinking about getting rid of my 07 is250 for it.

ur mums a v8 rwd

I think everybody understands why you would want one.

>no aftermarket support.
you say that like it's a bad thing

I like everything about this car except those diseased looking lights.

banana love

You'll be pleased to hear those are just an option, then.