instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

backyardtuners.bigcartel.com/product/death-by-throttle-lettering
ebay.com/itm/12-300MM-JDM-VIP-DIAMOND-BUBBLE-MT-AT-SHIFTER-SHIFT-KNOB-TEAL-UNIVERSAL-/271612029676?hash=item3f3d56aaec:g:apwAAOSwJb9WsVwo&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 where can I get that /DBT/ Sticker???
backyardtuners.bigcartel.com/product/death-by-throttle-lettering

w2c?

>red WAT and red small text
>not red WAT and white small text

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying it matters
Cool your autism

So how long until I get the "original character do not steal" email?

I was going with this "teal" with the Shimaramen idea.

ebay.com/itm/12-300MM-JDM-VIP-DIAMOND-BUBBLE-MT-AT-SHIFTER-SHIFT-KNOB-TEAL-UNIVERSAL-/271612029676?hash=item3f3d56aaec:g:apwAAOSwJb9WsVwo&vxp=mtr

I took a 5x5px sample of several pictures of Miku's shimapan and the samples mostly averaged out to this color.

What type of vinyl cuts do you people want?

Ironic shits?
Parady automotive shits?
Made up race clubs?
Initial D team logos?

It seems like there is a market for non-anime stuffs, but what do type of stuff does /osg/ like?

>order something with robust
>gave him my money and shipping address
>haven't heard back in a while
>mfw

I'd dig some more Initial D slaps.

hello im right here

Email with your order number like a normal person you fuck

Would not cop but that's pretty good senpai.

sneaky

He offers different colors for a reason. Not everyone wants to do the same exact thing. What matters is that they're on the car.

feels good having roll print capabilities now

Ok so I upped the saturation a little since when it prints the colors wont be as vibrant. Still open to suggestions, and if someone can proof these that would be great.

Also, between Oriental and Beef which would you guys rather have?

Real talk, how many dollars do you have invested into that machine and materials?

I have a cutter currently and love it, that just looks way too cool.

basically everything i've made from osg memestickers so far has gone back into materialsand equipment
(as well as some bootleg anime figures and an onahole)

i'm glad it's going well for you meng

Would any of board shops make me a one off sticker of a trademarked image?
I have an image I want, its already a decal, but it's got a 1/4 inch white border, and that would look nasty on a car window.

I think I've made less than notori still but I've also spent a lot less on envelopes so it probably balances out

I'm about to be spending a whole lot fairly soon on more than just envelopes.

Which color do you guys like more?
Is there a different color you'd like to see?

>my child is an honor studen at sandy hook elementary school

then put a picture of an autism awareness puzzle piece in place of those flags

What are some good 80s/vaporwave aesthetic stickers?
I'd really like something like pic related, but without the white border and not from redbubble.

I would have to say 2

something like that would be very complicated with the bottom lines. I would like some assthic stuff too.

REEEE YOU NEVER SENT MY ORDER FROM THE GIVEAWAY

I'm hoping to get this printed soon.

looks good, i'll be keeping my eye out.
do you run a shop?

opposingforce.us
I'm putting together a few slaps to be printed shortly.

I fucking love that blue shima flavor. I'd say scrap the beef and oriental and make a pink shima. Maybe polka dots?

It takes 2-3 business months bro

please email me again, I feel like I know who this is.

got one of these when i bought their plushie
s-should i put it on my car?

>plushie

nigga we all know you got 36" of fake dragon dick up yo ass right now

i would but dragon dildos don't have an xl size, only the horse pinga
this fucker is adorable though

Is a business week too long for you buddy?

i want to punch his fucking face

Love the Shima, but I prefer "Loodles", over "lewdles"

I don't personally like the 'my child' aspect, but the colors and ascetic is spot on.

me too

NOBODY BUYS PINK DAMNIT!!

How many fuckholes?

Do it and I'll stop making gta radio station logos long enough to make a God damn bad dragon slap. Maybe if I make a good enough one they'd buy the design off me for a free box full of assorted cocks...

none
will do, will post pics tomorrow

Where do i add my wat sticker + text?
The text is bigger than the wat sticker

here is a picture of the back no bully pl0x

>vw
>trd
???????????????

>Chilean flag

Ok thanks now where do i put the wat sticker + texg?

under that trd badge.

Nah my friend i want it on the window but the fucking chinese made the text really big

would look nice there, but idk what size he got

why wouldnt you order from watracing?

i could only order wat sticker. small text was not in stock and this one is more originalio. it is original wat sticker though.
I cant decide white text above or below. I could also cut white text to make it whole lenght horizontal

thank you

help anyone?

just put them where you like. having both right next to each other looks bad to me but its not my car so whatever. maybe the red wat under the third brake light and the white one on a side window?

then move the chilean flag little bit to the right and put the WAT over the 100001+ sticker

ps: any chilean relative?

half my friend.
half dutchfag as well

Wait, what? I wasn't aware that printing on vinyl via inkjet was viable.

That's pretty neat.

Do you use a laminate for outdoor durability?

How to take anime stickers too seriously
>condoms

>subscription crates ever
>loading a crate about stickers with a bunch of non-sticker shit
Why do people like these things? If I'm going to drop twenty bucks on a box of merch, it better as fuck be stuff I like, and not a box of crap that could either be good, or from something like Free.

I've never understood the concept much either.

I've bought a handful of grab bags from conventions and I get surprised with some decent stuff sometimes. I ended up watching all of Genshiken because of a prize figure in one but with how much money you're dumping into it, there's a lot of garbage that is usually stuff that can't be sold normally jammed in those things. I'm just curious at how broad the chinese cartoon picks are, though I'm not holding my breath for all too much.

Sup. I want more lewd slaps.

Shima striped condoms would be a helluva feat

I'm actually at a con right now and I see those bags all the time. I never get them because they never seen worth it

At AX they were at almost every booth and I'd be seeing tons of people buying them. If anything they are for people that don't really watch anime since they don't know what merch to buy from not watching all that much. Just seems like an expensive waste when recommendations from friends are free.

I've seen this filter/effect before. It makes things look like toys. What is it?

That looks like post processing but you can achieve the effect with a tilt shift lens.

>"friends"

Tilt shifted.

I have learned. Thanks.

user I'm your friend.

And yes, it's shitty post processing on my phone. Lol.

I think a proper tilt shift lens works somehow by making converging lines appear parallel somehow. It's like a forced perspective.

t-thanks

Some tilt shift image I've seen posted on here before.

is that the nigger that got all butthurt in these threads about his shop getting moved to the do not buy list?

Grab bags are at every con, like you said they're filled with stuff they can't sell. You're better off buying stuff you know you want at a slightly inflated price.

There weren't any that I saw here in Raleigh

I promise there was at least one booth in the dealers room selling them. Even back when it was a free con in the GA tech student center, there was a booth at momo con that had them.

I'm thinking I just didn't see any at animazement. Probably just didn't look hard enough, I did buy a few figures and posters though so I'm surprised I didnt see em.

What are your guys thoughts on using a craft cutter for vinyl decals?

I thought that thumbnail was the guy from mad max

fucking kek

WITNESSED

I see it.

Oh hey, thats me

How do you like the grom? I'm thinking of getting my first bike and I want to get one of them

Hey Yummy. Have the Oil Holos been sent out? Checked my box today but they weren't there.

Do not get a grom for your first bike, youll grow out of it very quickly.

I'm using a Silhouette Cameo, works great for anything that will fit on a 12" vinyl roll.

Paid for itself and all needed supplies selling random shit in the first month, so I can't really complain.

Now back open.

Another one? Well shit.