Why do classic American Muscle cars in Japan look better than American Muscle cars in America?

Why do classic American Muscle cars in Japan look better than American Muscle cars in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40E9dpRdJz0
youtube.com/watch?v=1dNxHkveTVY
youtube.com/watch?v=BXj_3wPxpsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Nips love American Muscle, while Euros hate it?

because they live in garages rather than under trees and bird shit

plus japanese car guys have better taste overall

>while Euros hate it

We don't, I actually see a lot of Mustang, Camaro and pick-ups here. But never old american cars if that's what you ask.

note lack of chrome which Amerifats like.

You obviously don't live in Sweden

Everybody loves American muscle. Nobody likes the amount of gas they take.

Because they don't put Hoosiers and a blower on anything with wheels

American Muscle is shit tho

its basically the butt rock of the car world

Owned by enthusiasts who take care of it.

Americans will neglect everything, especially boomers. Japan has no boomer generation.

Same reason a 7/10 American girl looks like a 9/10 if she's walking around Tokyo, contrast

Because its different from what you are used to, which you think is better.

>implying.

They look exactly the same just with different plates.

They don't, dude.
I've shipped out a handful of '72 Rancheros to European countries. They love that stuff, dude.

>V6 grandpamobile
>muscle

kek

There isn't an obnoxious obese boomer sitting behind it in a lawn chair telling you how much it's worth/cost and how he'd never let it go unless someone came along with the right offer.

Basically the same reason car shows outside of America are better than car shows in America too.

ITT: Dumbshits

(OP)
>Why do classic American Muscle cars in Japan look better
Because they're rare and their owners invariably give them special attention

>Why do Nips love American Muscle, while Euros hate it?
They don't. The largest classic American car show in the world happens in Sweden

Not him but the fact that it has a V6 that (in my opinion) sounds pretty good and is a grandpa mobile is why i personally like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=40E9dpRdJz0
youtube.com/watch?v=1dNxHkveTVY

i don't understand your question. american muslces were never sold in japan unless you're thinking of those shitty nip knock offs that imitate american cars looks, those look ugly.

>it's an "American is obsessed with the V8 and doesn't permit any other layout besides it" episode

>>They don't. The largest classic American car show in the world happens in Sweden

Lolno. The Woodward dream cruise in Detroit has double the amount of cars.

fuck off back to

Buick V6 is one of the worst sounding engines ever

I dont like American V8s in the slightest

V6 isnt muscle no matter what

Nice opinions, now fuck off.

nice butthurt fanfaggot

be careful with that geriatric shit taste

Sweden is the cuck central of Europe, of course they wouldn't like meaty Muscle V8's

unrefined but entertaining?

That's exactly the opposite of what the post said, you fucking mongoloid.

and they all sound the same
and theyre enjoyed by people with no taste/lowest common denominator level
and theyre not very good in any way
and theyre highly overrated

Really convincing post, sounds like you're quite the expert and not someone whose only exposure to these cars is seeing pictures of them on the internet

heartbreaker gets triggered by someone not liking his preferred flavor of shit

what else is new

Why is he still isn't he banned
I know he's banned from /k/ since like ever.

Is this where the worst posters stop before they settle down in [s4s] and /trash/?

>Is this where the worst posters stop before they settle down in [s4s] and /trash/?
seems like it
this place went to shitter hard

Alphonse was on /adv/ asking whether he should bang a 39 year old Korean lady

How do you know it was him?

Because outside of north america that specific car niche is small and rare, but they take care of their cars, same as in europe there will always be a group of dedicated enthusiasts in donks, lowriders, and muscle cars. i think its fun to see these cars in different environments

Because he announced it himself while talking to another tripfag

>there will always be a group of dedicated enthusiasts in donks
I've never seen a single donk in Europe even on a photo, much less in real life.

because you're a weeaboo

whatever qualities you're looking for i guarantee are catered to by some kind of american muscle enthusiast. unless it's a japanese license plate of course..

if bone stock is what you're looking for then those possibly aren't as popular since anyone with an interest has already seen those hundreds of times so there is room for creativity.

Because...

That's fucking rad.

>you will never be Japanese youth cruising in your suburb in a hella USDM Cavalier
>while you wait for your US spec badges and taillights you spend your days watching subbed episodes of King of the Hill and perfecting your southern american accent

So that`s why all the modern ones have shitty mawdz/Foose on it, while only a few actually resemble anything like the stock vehicle?

I never knew that was actually a thing.

>subbed episodes of king of the hill
Kek

Never been banned from /k/, started posting here before /k/. How does it feel to be someone that's upset about a user of an anime imageboard for five years?

You'd be surprised. In highschool, I met up with my best friend who was a Japanese exchange student.

Guy was decked out in FUBU and all sorts of dindu shit, listened to rap and loved guns, specifically 1911s lol. Even got tanned weekly to look black or something. He used to show me videos of him and his Bosozoku friends shitkicking nu males lmao.

This was 10 years ago, he's completely changed now.

I didn`t know guys could be into Ganguro

Also real niggas shoot glocks.

That's Gyaruo, this guy was straight up G, rejected betamale Japanese culture and turned himself into a nigga lol.

I hit him up a few years later and the dude is a school teacher now and occassionally chauffeurs Yakuza prostitutes to their clients lol.

Id rather be a beta nipp than a nigger, desu senpaifam.

>school teacher that chauffeurs prostitutes

kekaroo, my good man.

kek

>shitting on the Grand National of all cars
When the fuck does summer end?

I'd rather be a Japanese school girl than anything else.

>Americans will neglect everything, especially boomers.
>Americans neglecting American classic cars

w-what? we literally worship them like they were forged by the gods

these old cars are worth a fortune even when they're not fixed up. $20k rusted shells

Yeah but the majority of them are in terrible shape and only half assed fixed up. I don't know if it's because cars in bad shape don't make it to Europe in the first place or if people with cars in bad shapes are embarrassed about going to meets, but most of the American classics here are in tip top shape.

I'm not a fan of either GN or caminos but thats fucking rad

>Germany

Not that you could even get through something as anal as TÜV with anything but a straight out of factory condition car.

This thing had valid plates. Take from that what you will.

'murican here
if i was gonna ship something as big as a car across an ocean i wouldnt pick a shitter. id drop the cash on something nice.
guess i have to ask, is there a big restoration scene in europe? i wouldnt think so from parts costs

>surprised there's more original non-restored cars in their country of origin

here in America, we don't let our old cars go to waste

the amount of non-restored classic cars we still have only reflects the vast majority that are flawless examples

and nobody would be embarrassed to pull up in a rusty old ford pickup truck. its quite popular to "keep them old"

>typical American hotrod

yeah i see these about every fucking day in the midwest USA

>small block chevy

>the amount of non-restored classic cars we still have only reflects the vast majority that are flawless examples

the fuck are you trying to say nigger? i dont know where you live but most of the classics are gone. no mas. thats why people are still holding on to rusty frames that will need to be completed with mostly all aftermarket parts if they dont want to spent the farm. the rust fad is kinda recent, ill say a sign of the times

its badass though

in north america literally anybody can get a muscle car everywhere else its going to be more difficult.

>i dont know where you live but most of the classics are gone.

w-what

I live in the mid-west. i see classic Americana every sunny day

there's a car show in my town like every 3 days. muscle and classics and hotrods and old trucks and everything else *(as long its not euro trash or nip shit)

>badass
>looks like every other "ratrod" ever

>tfw don't even have money and i drive a 320 hp V8 muscle car

'MURICA

>not Smith & Wesson Sigma

nebraskan
we had plenty of older cars but the highly desirable ones were long scooped up or brought a premium. and you only seen them on nice days maybe once in the summer driving. Cali on the other hand theres a bunch of daily drivers here. the smog laws really skewed the market imho, a double strike upping prices in the market for older pre 76? cars

Can someone please translate those fuel prices for me? I've lived in Aus and US so I'm used to fuel prices/L and /Gal but what unit of measurement are they using?? Are the prices in Euros???? Is that really expensive?????????

No, it's Swedish kronar or whatever it's called. 1 Kr is $0.12, so the 95 would cost $1.77 a liter. Still expensive, but not as expensive as you would've expected.

Oh, well that's not so bad. Pretty damn high though. When I left Australia a little under 2 years ago it was around $1.5 but that was really high. It's like $2.7/gal around for premium at the moment.

In sf east bay that is

>thats why people are still holding on to rusty frames

I KNOW WHAT I GOT

Oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=BXj_3wPxpsg

Cuz thier not clapped out in boomer trim and Japs build them like they legit used to be built back in the day but modern.

I have a cockeyed bolt holding in my oil dipstick. The alternator bolt used to hold it in but it has since snapped, I drilled out the bolt the wrong way, broke an easy out in the hole, drilled out the bolt in an even wronger way, moved the alternator to the other side of the engine and had to figure out a way to keep my oil dipstick to stay in. So I heated up a smaller-than-drilled-hole-bolt, bent it sideways and hammered it in.

Also considering my engine looks like a mcdonalds advertisement, Pretty sure I can never go to a car show now.

>They don't. The largest classic American car show in the world happens in Sweden

Which show?

so many buttmad amerifats ITT

is that all you have to contribute here?

American owned and cared for. 1970 Challenger. Sorry op but the best looking muscle cars will always be owned by americans

I don't know about you but that picture looks Australian to me