>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/8yamex2bls6em1e/OreArmorsPlus.tmod
strawpoll.me/4613115
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys are still putting these threads up? Neat!

What would be a good alt set bonus for the shroomite gear?

>shroomite gear
I forgot that garbage exists. Something not useless, like the invisibility it has now, which you can't use unless you have somebody else getting aggro for you.

Best mods?

All of them are garbage. Try Thorium.

Quality of Life is pretty cool

No not really, it's just one autist who's really entitled to not letting the threads die for a bit.

>shroomite gear
>garbage
t. """"melee"""" player

Fuck off, mate. It's shit. Any armor besides palladium and the last armors in hardmode are shit. Git gud already.

>your opinion is different therefore le git gud
Sup /v/.

I wouldn't call it garbage, you just have to position yourself well itstead of relying on easy mode titanium armor

>spouts garbage after an unironic t. """"melee"""" player
Kill you are self.

Same.

Can you stop using the same sentence/reaction image over and over already?
It's getting boring.

This is the first time I've seen that reaction image in Veeky Forums. kys

Man Veeky Forums has more triggers then the average tumblr user.
I was just asking for ideas for an alt Shroomite set to mod it in and not make the set as shitty in single player.

Are you the same guy that asked for ideas to make alternative endgame armors a few weeks back?

>not make the set as shitty
b-but its not shitty! g-go rely on easy mode t-titanium (You) f-faggot

The crowns? That was me yeah. It's still in really early stages since the programmer has other stuff to do but it's making progress.
I can post the current version if that's alright.

Go ahead.

>I can post the current version if that's alright.
Please do.

Noice
mediafire.com/file/8yamex2bls6em1e/OreArmorsPlus.tmod
Also changes the ore armors and there crafting requirements a bit

Oh, and feel free to shit on it as much as you want. Suggestions are always welcomed.

Oh fuck, I thought you were gonna post screenshots or webms. I can't try it now, but I'll do it later and let you know.

noice
The two bee crowns are the most finished currently we just have to buff up the damage and spawn rates of the friendly bees. Everything else is very likely to change or is just shit.

Nebula armor is OP

Does anybody ever do anything meaningful to end their runs, especially if you're not playing alone? (greentext story)
>me and two friends getting shit kicked in during early expert-mode
>tell them if we buy marshmallows from the merchant we can cook them for buffs to hopefully make things easier
>personally make 3 cooked marshmallows for each of us to enjoy
>me and friend1 enjoy the shit out of our marshmallows, friend2 mentions he hasn't but he'll get to it when he gets out of that cave
>alright cool, we start pushing through the game more and more, multiple sessions across several different days
>wall of flesh was surprisingly easy for us, realize the horrors of expert-hardmode faster than any of us were prepared for
>hardship, pure rage, fucking relief over boss victories, plantera was strangely no big deal
>it took forever but finally our time to fight moonlord
>constantly asking eatchother if we're ready, agree that we're as ready as we'll ever be

>takes a few tries but we keep hopes high and fight through the pain
>being encouraging mage that i am
>"cmon guys we've come this far we got this"
>"nah man we got so far that time one more, and if we dont get it we can try again tomorrow"
>this was it, "the" moonlord attempt
>we got the strategy down, pure synergy
>pull through by the skin of our teeth anyways
>cheering all around, pure joy
>farm that shit now that we got it down, and new armors, mage-buffing that shit now for ez wins
>finally winding down, displaying our past armors and vanity sets on mannequins
>"is it really over, are we done?"
>friend mentions that he never ate that marshmallow from the very beginning of our run
>we decide that we're done when he enjoys that marshmallow right
>*munch*
>screenshots and pride all around
end greentext, pic related

Who cares once you have it there is no more content to beat with it

Hot dang, It's raining a ton in my world
I got like 5 nimbus staffs

Has anyone tried SuperTerrariaWorld? Just saw it on reddit and figured I'd get back into the game and try it out, looked pretty cool

>reddit
No.

Quite funny how easy it is to predict what response you're going to get on here

Someone posted a video for it last thread. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, though.

Veeky Forums hates r.eddit and vice versa - it's not rocket science.

Just don't mention reddit so the autists don't have an excuse to shitpost

flog the dolphin

No, some people on Veeky Forums act like they hate reddit when truly, they don't actually care, they just parrot it so they can "fit in".

Same with Reddit, no one fucking cares what websites you use.

>s-shit they noticed that im from r.eddit
>quick better spout some bullshit!
All I'm saying is you shouldn't whine about people hating your home website here, sunshine.

Not the same guy mate

Me neither :^)

I'm finally able to test the mod.
The bee crowns work well, and the tiny bees spawnrate is fine, but you have to buff their damage indeed.
Also, the armor set bonus description should include that it spawns bees automatically.

I was thinking about 40 damage for the queen crown and 80 damage for the king and double the spawning rate for both.
Any change you would make?

oh fuck I'm blind, I didn't see the "spawnrate is fine" part.

what are the best cursor colors

pink with white outline
anything else is for twats

Yeah, I'd keep the spawnrate as it is now; about one bee per second for the king and three bees per second for the queen.
I don't know what to tell you about the damage, this is something that requires extensive ingame testing. I'd recommend you to check the defense of common and relevant enemies in the wiki and then test the bees with statues.

alrighty, we'll try 40 and 80 first to see if that works out well.

I really like the necro crown set bonus and it works really well. It's the complete opposite of the shroomite and vortex armors; it encourages the ranger to keep moving and introduces a risk vs reward mechanic. By the way, good call on not making the spirits move through blocks, this way you can actually collect them in confined spaces.
However there's a couple of things that could be improved: It's hard to tell how many charges you've got, or what's the maximum of charges for that matter, and the set bonus description is a clusterfuck. Try shortening the explanation about the spirits and then make the buff icon or tooltip be more informative. You could even give the character visual cues, like the nebula and beetle armors do.

What if the Golem got a third form after you killed it's body called Sun Lord's Soul

I've been meaning to add numbers to the buff icon with a big old skull over the character at full charges, We do also plan on the character spawning in the skeletons with guns from the dungeon as support at full charge.
And yeah, The late game ranger armors are really boring and wanted something more fun.
At the moment at full charge the Marrow bow has a chance to instakill any normal enemy

>I've been meaning to add numbers to the buff icon
This is exactly what I was thinking.
>We do also plan on the character spawning in the skeletons with guns from the dungeon as support at full charge.
Ah, shit, I remember you talked about this the last time. Looking forward to it.

Here's the last functional crown; the molten crown. And it's shit. I guess this crown is just a test/placeholder, but I'll still explain what I see wrong with it.
I realize that you were going for "fire armor -> fire debuffs", but it just doesn't work, because at the endgame the only relevant debuff is daybroken and half of the endgame melee weapons already inflict it.
Also, you missed frostburn.

>Here's the last functional crown; the molten crown. And it's shit.

Yep that's the shit one. That's gonna be a buffed up Beetle Scale Mail when it's done.
The Forbidden Crowns effect is done but it's stats and description are not however, It summons a sandnado that shoots sandsharks when you double tap down. but the damage is shit and the range is pretty bad at the moment.
Frostburn is one of those redneck debuffs that no one likes.

>Frostburn is one of those redneck debuffs that no one likes.
Nigga, it's GOAT early game.
Meanwhile cursed flames are shit from the moment you get them until the end of the game.

It ain't even fire.
But for real, That's what the frozen crown is for.

>The Forbidden Crowns effect is done but it's stats and description are not however
Fuck, I saw that it had no description and assumed it was not done. I can't test it until tomorrow, if no one has tried it by then I'll do it.
>Frostburn is one of those redneck debuffs that no one likes.
This

Ah it's fine, Thanks for making the webms anyway my man.
I have nothing against frostburn but calling it fire is an insult

When are we getting skeleton summons?

Feels a bit late for that

Why is the underground snow music so reddit?

Why are you so autistic?

member Super Mario Bros X?

CUTE
YOU'RE CUTE GUYS

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

>mana regen is slower if you move
How can anyone defend this?

does anyone else feel that the crimson is unfinished compared to the corruption?
I mean,
>no stone brick alternate
>ugly stone in general
>almost no good mage items whatsoever
>early game loot is trash
>brain is a complete cakewalk
>no crimson version of nights edge
i mean if you're a melee player it's great but other than that there's nothing of interest.

I feel it's just more melee-friendly and is supposed to complement, not rival, the corruption-
>no stone brick alternate
It has furniture instead
>ugly stone in general
It's not made for that
Fetish bananas are incredible. Again, melee
>early game loot is trash
If you don't use melee which of course no one does
>brain is a complete cakewalk
The worm is easier imo, even if you don't use piercing weapons
>no crimson version of nights edge
Night's edge is not supposed to be corruption just because it's blue; you can make it with the crimson sword too
So basically all you said is "I don't like melee so it's shit".

>I feel it's just more melee-friendly and is supposed to complement
My kingdom for corruption and crimson being able to merge into a horrifying amalgam called the Crimruption

Bump

rainbow paint when

Except it has one of the BEST mage items in the game.

>boss fight

corruption boss is literally non existant if you're above ground on platforms

Would trick weapons make melee more fun?

>melee not fun

>cactus sword
>bee keeper
>seedler
>death sickle
>christmas sword
>flails
>slap hand
>yoyos
>fetid bangkok
>chainsaw
>KO cannon
>bananarangs
>light discs
>vamp knives
>flairon
>solar eruption
>shadow flame knife
>flying knife
>a sword that shoots fucking cats

your are a gay and a fag

Almost all of those are ranged weapons and the rest are shit
But solar eruption is god tier

>need ancient fragments
>getting ass kicked by sand sharks and desert elemental
>decide to bait her out of sandstorm
>fight becomes piss easy without getting pushed all over the place
>get 12+ fragments by doing this over and over

What, like alternate attack modes? Maybe, but I doubt it would really fix the problems of melee essentially being ranged lite though.

>Solar Pillar pushing my shit in as ranger
>Decide to invest in a papyrus scarab and stardust dragon
>Solar Pillar is piss easy

>Ass kicked by sand sharks
Stone floor. Worms are more, more dangerous with this broken spawn rate when 4 or 5 of them try to rape your ass simultaneously. And elementals are easy as shit without those. You can dodge literally every their attack without any training.

I'm trying to host a server on Terraria using steam cmd on second computer, but I've been getting this error popping up when I try and initialize it.

AL lib: (WW) alc_initconfig: Failed to initialize backend "pulse"
AL lib: (WW) alc_initconfig: Failed to initialize backend "alsa"
AL lib: (EE) ALCplaybackOSS_open: Could not open /dev/dsp: No such file or directory
OpenAL Device Error: A004
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to locate a running instance of Steam, or a local steamclient.so.

I assume that since I can't have .dll's on Unix based systems, is there an alternative that I could try and find? Because all help related to replacing the steam_api.dll which I can't/won't have.

Thanks!

I like it. Reminds me of Dragon God

Would nobody have an idea? I tried to do what research I could, but it all came up for naught. I'll keep trying, though. I am NOT using the visual steam, though.

>using steam cmd
What? Just double click terrariaserver.exe

I'm on a Unix* based system. There isn't a .exe

I'm not running windows. I'm using steamcmd. It's used for hosting headless dedicated servers of games. I'm not having any issues with gmod, cs1.6, starbound, etc.

Well, you might never be able to play Terraria with your friends because you can't host it, but at least you're not part of the botnet. Aren't you glad you're 100% free, user?

>You're not very bright, are you?
Neither are you. Every person I know IRL that uses loonix has a partition with some windows version on it.

wew figured it out

Hadn't done this lately, forgot I just have to execute TerrariaServer. 'Terraria' was trying to launch graphical Terraria, and thus complaining that Steam wasn't running.

How do I git gud at building, Veeky Forums? Every time I try to make something I just end up with boring ass rectangles.

Also, how were these curtains made?

Actuated leaf blocks.