You nerds jealous? I've spent he last 10 years working my way up in the world and just today...

You nerds jealous? I've spent he last 10 years working my way up in the world and just today, picked up my first Ferrari. An F50. Took it for a cruise, you should have seen the attention I was getting. I can already hear you poorfags complaining about how life isn't fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sick bro

looks like some kind of weird Dodge Stratus with a bodykit

What the fuck am I looking at
Is this what they mean by "melt your heart"?

In all seriousness what the fuck is this? A fiero bodykit can't be that shitty.

Might be an MR2 with a body kit.

>buys an F50
>takes a picture with a potato

he probably sold everything he has to buy that bodykit and he is standing naked in the middle of the road

Is this the Veeky Forums version of "My name is John" ?

After 10 years, a successful man buys his WOMAN a body kit, Opie.

Those forearms are nasty as fuck.
> wake me up inside

So the front quarter panels still need work. BFD, it'll buff out.

>drove an F50
>no attention at all except one guy in a shitbox yelling in glee and taking hundreds of pictures with a point and shoot while people honked at him (I had a red arrow and he had the green to go straight)
Which one of you was it?

>10 years of effort for a single car
Yeah, I can't imagine the shit you had to go through to afford something like that.

Glad I don't have such expensive tastes. Not like I won't be able to afford it eventually if I keep reinvesting income property revenue though. There's just about 50 cars I'd rather have first and for the money I could probably buy half the list at once.

>didn't buy an f40
Take your shit taste elsewhere

Sorry buddy, F50>F40

>wanting that disgusting turbo, non-n/a garbage

N/A V12 bitch, fuck your turbos

Yes.

El Camino / 10

Nice body kit on that fiero

After cloning a range of models highly desired by most but accessible to a privileged few (mostly northern hemisphere) Gilberto Lima received (back in 2001) a phone call from a person with youthful voice he asked if he was building cars and in such a case if it could one according to your order. Accepted the invitation, Lima went to an apartment of Villa Biarritz where a boy of no more than 15 years showed a model of F50. Lima said that would be fine, but someone had to pay the expenses and the guy was lower.

Accepted the conditions, the manufacturer was faced with a really big challenge, because as the'd tell later, there was a car that could be found in South America and therefore should build the tooling from simple observation and the proportions andmeasures of the model. Put to work the Ultra F50 was soon from Brasilia chassis, an engine Santana with turbo and nitrous oxide injection, in addition to all imagined facilities, air conditioning, power windows. Of course the brakes are four-wheel drive, essential to stop the racing car I tested, it reached 270kmh

However once finished the car, the father of the lucky owner, sat at the controls and asked that the ceiling was made more "up" that should be handled "comfortably as a 4x4" With all the pain of the soul, Scaglietti, South American, had to cut the roof, and raise it so that the proportions were no longer "original"

Fortunately, a year ago the young owner made "cut" the roof, leaving him as the original F50 roadster also send build a hardtop

The problem was that approval against so bureaucratic and inefficient as body Montevideo City Hall. By the constructor to final inspection, all staff (including chief of the distribution) came to inspect the vehicle and section chief proclaimed dogmatic (and stupidly) that the car was not done in Uruguay by so while Lima has registered the Ultra brand as their own should appear in the book of F50 as "replica Ferrari"

That isn't a f50, is it?

Also f50's are shit tier Ferraris. Enjoy your broken back.

do you base your opinions on jeremy clarkson's rambling?

>F50
Hahaha you bought the shit Ferrari. We're the F40s AND F360s out of stock?

I can see the buyers remorse kicking in.

>all I know how to do is call an F50 shit, please don't ask me why

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
Or do they know more obscure old shit?

That's not even a Ferrari. It's a really shitty bodykit.

No shit, dude.

>After cloning a range of models highly desired by most but accessible to a privileged few
> i want to pretend I have money to fuck bitches
>Lima went to an apartment of Villa Biarritz where a boy of no more than 15 years showed a model of F50. Lima said that would be fine, but someone had to pay the expenses and the guy was lower.
So this kid of 15 got #rekt?
mfw don't know the pasta. Goodnight

Good job if true.
Even though most people think it's shitty,F50 is my dream car

Me too Bro

Did you also trade in your boxers for the car? Because you sure as shit gave your phone in for a nice ol' toaster

>be 13
>neighbors have a f355 looking fiero
>never moves and collects dust
>lady starts doing yardwork with my mom
>evertually my father starts hanging out with her husband
>i ask the guy about the fiero
>"It was my son's, he comitted suicide a few years ago"
>rest of the night is awkward as fuck
>the father ends up selling it a year later