OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?

Why aren't you out cruisin 2 da meats wit ur bros or >gf?

What are you're car related plans 4 the weekend?

90F and 60% humidity and with no car AC and having to cut vacation short equals extra angry guy who hates everything

fuck your waifu

there are no meets

And a wew
And a lad

Working till 11.

Gonna be replacing wear bearings and tire rods on Sunday. Detailing tomorrow if it's not pouring rain tomorrow.

Any br/o/s know a good way/product to keep a wax job good through rain?

Going to jerk off later on tonight and then drink till I pass out.

Maybe I'll drink, jerk off, and then drink till I pass out.
>Black velvet cause I'm poor

Reporting in as I do every Friday. I'm installing my dishwasher tomorrow, replacing my kitchen sink, and probably cursing at the garbage disposal I need to turn into a normal trap.
>fuck your waifu
DIE

>keep a wax job good through rain?
Do you use sealant?

I'm driving about 370 into it e30 rallymobile plan a 3k next two days

Feelin' nauseous in general. Haven't done much all week as a result.

>Squeaky worn u-joints
>mfw

My FWB moved away and I think that killed the last little spark inside of me at the moment. I want to go for a drive but I don't trust the fun car enough at night. I just feel dead inside as soon as no one else is around me, the mask slips off.

p-post you are cars

I'm basically babysitting all weekend, but I'm hoping to prep my integra's roof for paint soon.

Automotive debauchery at Ebisu for the summer matsuri m8

All weekend

Boats skid good

Gonna get my paint correction on Monday.

This weekend i just fucking work like god damn always.

are you the tripfag with the fiesta st?

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
worked late and picked gf up. ate her fish filets

>Why aren't you out cruisin 2 da meats wit ur bros or >gf?
I am drinking and I don't want to waste gas. nothing going on. got a new shift knob and I kinda want to go drive, but i'm drunk
>inb4 driving beer

>What are you're car related plans 4 the weekend?
nothing planned except maybe film some autistic shit for my youtube. probably go to a junkyard too

Nah, the guy with a submarine Mazda 6 as of recent.

The G37 I picked up needs some love paint wise. This was after a coumpound but it needs a good polish.

Also need to bake open the headlights to remove some moisture. Other than that it's in great shape for 7 years old.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday nite?
Just got back from a 2 hour cruise with some hooning on a few hidden gem roads in this flat hellhole, before that I was hangin with my bros because it was friday night.
>Why aren't you out cruisin 2 da meats wit ur bros or >gf?
sitting in AC is better
>What are you're car related plans 4 the weekend?
pray that i didn't fuck my 180k mile auto because I drove it with a bad leak for a few weeks with it slowly slipping more
pray that I did fuck my 180k mile auto because then I'll have my excuse to swap it and convert to a 5spd
>90F and 60% humidity and with no car AC and having to cut vacation short equals extra angry guy who hates everything
Fuck everything.
>fuck your waifu
Oh I will, thanks VR

>genetically engineered catgirls
We would probably have this already if moralfags didn't have to try and ruin science.

Sister has been texting me all day that her friends car is having problems...
Okay...
I said, "Call AAA, LOL"

If she wants me to help her friend, why not just say it. Wtf is up with this female Bullshit of beating around the bush. And no, I'm not a mechanic that goes around doing favors for "friends". Wtf?

Although I think my sister may be stranded with her friend and needs a ride back. But I ain't no tow truck.

Seriously though... call AAA. LOL!!!

Sounds like is is 50 miles away too. So with my time to get there, figuring out I didn't bring the right tools or realizing I don't have a tow truck. Tow truck will get there in 30 mins max compared to an hour for me and cost less for all of us. Lol, how I am supposed to help you... get real. Just call a tow truck...

Or am I being a dick? End rant

My wife has this laptop. Worst fucking keyboard on Earth. I'd rather do gladiator level 3s with a fucking palm pilot than this sack of shit.

>He didn't do the JDM front end swap
Sunroof is really cool tho. I like it.

>Nissan leaf and Skyline in the same pic
kys tbqh famiglia :^)

>Not putting ur hot doge down her hallway

Have this, can confirm

>Worst touchpad/earth also

Wew lads, I see we're in the same boat.
I don't even use the touchpad on my Asus. I plug in whichever of my USB + Mouse sets I want to use at the moment.

If by boat you mean tactile hell then, yes. We certainly are.

>>Nissan leaf and Skyline in the same pic
>kys tbqh famiglia :^)

tfw didn't notice the leaf

Towing is expensive if you don't have towing and recovery in your policy. I'll drive anywhere to help a friend in need.

I drove into the mountains and drank a ton of beer, not very productive but pretty fun.

>no dog fucking

I don't believe you Mrcrummy

>le dog fucking meme
Simply epic!

What's inaccurate about it? You want to be the dog, you want to fuck other dogs because you're a filthy degenerate

>what's inaccurate about it
Well for one, I don't want to fuck dogs.
For two, refer to one.
Stupid anonposters.

>Dresses up like a dog
>thinks he is a dog
>wants to be a dog
>wants to have sex
>since he thinks he is a dog, wants to fuck other dogs

It checks out

>dresses up like a dog
Nah I don't have 2k to waste on a suit
>thinks he is a dog
No, I'm not otherkin
>wants to be a dog
No again.
>wants to have sex
I just want my dick sucked 2bh

Stop shitposting user

You're a furry
You're an otherkin
Stop lying about your suit
You want your dick sucked by dogs
You are what's wrong with current society

stop giving him attention

He's obviously retarded, can't get mad really, it is what it is.

Things planned fur this weekend is hit up the junk yard and get a new EGR valve fur my 2000 Honda Accord, egr insufficient flow code popped up and the egr passages are clean, gotta be the valve.

>Things planned fur this weekend
Freudian slip, degenerate?

Lol
You must be new here

Why arent you watching Veeky Forums beat /u/ in virtual memeball tonight?

I was driving all Friday night with a girl
>Her boyfriend gives me $50 to haul her shit from an apartment she got kicked out of
>Take advantage of being in the city to pick up some shit I'd been wanting for myself
>Spend $20 on a little sit down dinner
>Road head on the way home
>Pull into a field and bend her over the passenger seat
Was pretty okay wish my AC worked

he does it on purpose because he is a huge fucking faggot

hopefully he will kill himself soon

>that moral hell of having intercourse with a friends girlfriend behind their back

None of the products I use have that in it, so I guess no. What's a good sealant?

>I'm installing my dishwasher tomorrow
I did it!

I like Griot's for most detailing products. Adam's also has a good paint sealant.

Sink was also a success, although it ended up being more difficult than it should have been.

And I know I have no switch/outlet covers yet, please ignore

w-where are the buttons?

That smug prick ain't my friend ever since I didn't tell on him when she was sneaking around with another of our friends. Sluts, what are you gonna do.

installed a new water pump this morning. holding off on the valve work (seals on right side are junk)

more more more carb work, im almost tempted to buy a new friggen carb. it just... is so temperamental

please help me v8,

my other daily driver has been sitting bc i thing the battery is either shot or the starter just isnt getting any juice or BOTH, but desu i dont even want to work on both cars at once. and a tree fell on it and cracked the windshield.

w h y

Me and my buddies thought of this as the beginning of "trailer park mustang's" back in the day.

Is it worked?

It's Sunday!

The buttons and display are hidden on the top.

It projects a little red light onto the floor when it's on, because we live in the future now.

let me live in your sperg house