Veeky Forumspinions on the Honda Element...

Veeky Forumspinions on the Honda Element? I see these on the street all the time but no one ever really talks about them. I think they're kinda neat.

roomy
comfy
available in AWD and manual

They look underpowered AF tho

Boy pussy car

I can't comment on the interior because my friend's has never been clean. But it is quite roomy. The older plastic panels will do well for the driver who doesn't take care of it much.

Not sure if they come out of the factory smelling like weed though.

Total chick car.

My dad, the most boring man on the planet, drives one of those.

that's been a problem with just about every four-door honda ever

he's boring because he had you.

Do you try to hurt people because you yourself are hurt?

I think they are pretty cool. rubber floor so you can hose it off. seats fold flat like a memengo. pretty neat little cars

instead of projecting your pain outward, maybe you could focus it within yourself on your inner pain.

Well, it attracts elderly people.

Man it's true I nearly have a one year old and you would be blown away by the amount of times you go to make an "exciting" choice and can't because kids

I think eric the car guy has one. He likes it

My mom had one, it's nice. She took the back seats out and uses it as a truck

>front passengers have to unbuckle to open the rear doors

oh Honda

Yeah they're fucky. They're also super heavy, most people can't open them one handed

I like them. idk if they're underpowered cause I've never driven one but they are practical as fuck and come in manual and awd so whats not to like

>inb4 looks like box

My mom and brother both have em. Get decent gas, reliable, interior that can take a beating and cleans easy. You can fit a lot in them with the rear seats folded up but when they're down they waste so much trunk space. if they sat a little further forward youd fit a lot more and still have leg room. Also if youre looking for a fun drive this isnt it. Pretty boring.

So goddamn inconvenient. Fuck suicide doors.

Without the rear seats it has a large flat space that is nice if you are always moving stuff around.

I got my parents old beat to shit one when I went to college and it was easy enough to just throw all my stuff into and out of for moving in and out.

Friend drove his dad's when his car was in the shop.
Roomy as shit, despite only having 4 seats, you could easily fit 6. Smooth ride, interesting looks, easy to clean, good mpgs.

Overall it's a perfect college car or something for a normie to drive

Good luck finding a used one that isn't hideously overpriced

>easily fit 6
If you're not a complete degenerate you can find the amount of people you should actually carry by taking the number of seatbelts in the car and multiplying it by 1

It's a second gen CRV with slightly more space in the back.

Under powered as fuck though, or maybe it's just that slushbox. I've never driven the manual version.

Suicide doors are bad.