If Hitler didn't kill myself what would have likely happened to him?

If Hitler didn't kill myself what would have likely happened to him?

>myself
COULD HITLER STILL BE ALIVE???

>myself

Literally who

Get off the internet hitler

Either executed in nuremburg trial or used as Stalins personal sex toy.

could be me

Hitler fought for the germans he only killed himself because he was to sick to die fighting for the people

He would have developed more reich flying discs

Hello Axel Stoll.

Ja, heil!

probably horrifically tortured by sovoks and righfully so

>myself
Hello Adi, how's the weather in Argentina?

I'll try to give a non troll answer.

The allies can consider themselves lucky he offed himself. Having a lenghty show trial for Hitler would have been not only annoying but also embarassing. The guy had serious sicknesses and the brits knew of them.
So If ou had wanted to get hilter through your trial, you would have to make sure that he does not die.
I see major problems with that.

1.) He basically was the guy that knew of all the atrocities commited in the Concentration camps and there is no way in hell that some pissed off guard would not just beat his ass to death. See Dirlewanger. He was on his way to a trial and got beaten up by guards. Americans mind you.
Who knows what the russians would have done to old Adolph if they had gotten a hand on him.

2.)Even in his twiligght months, Hitler still had been able to pull off some nice oratory. Imagine some Nuremberg trial with old Adolph giving a rousing speech. Yes he will be convicted but that is just a nice platform to martyr himself.

3.)Hitler escaping. A very popular theory is that Hitler made his way to Argentina. Mengele and other Nazi topp brass made their way there but others weren't so lucky. Bohrmann, Hitlers secretary, offed himself while he tried to escape.
It is unlikely that he escaped. Even without the beard, his demeanor and his well known sickness to the allied intelligence would have betrayed him.

I believe it is the best possible outcome that Hitler offed himself. He did not die a Martyr's death, he had no platform or a mock trial to get one last spotlight.

Stalin wanted Hitler captured so he could personally torture and execute him

>Stalin wanted Hitler captured so he could personally torture and execute him

[citation needed]

You are right. My guess is that he would have pulled of a giant Show if he would have been in the nuremberg trials. Like you say even in his weakened state here would have been able to offer a good show. Imagine him posing as last bulwark against the eastern hordes and a few years later the cold war starts.

1. Makes it to Argentina where he lives a few years and dies.

2. Makes it to Argentina and gets killed by an assassin several years later

3. Makes it to Argentina and gets extradited to the US, where the US uses him as a pawn to taunt Russia.

Wer hat Warsteiner bestellt?

>assassin
A few decades later Israel would have captured and smuggled him for a public trial, followed by the death penalty and having his ashes dumped in the ocean.

Conversely, what would've happened to Stalin if the Germans won in the East?

STOP SHITPOSTING AND CONTINUE YOUR FIGHT AGAINST THE MOLE PEOPLE

probably just executed, germans didn't hate stalin like soviets hated hitler

He'd have killed himself upon hearing the new of Israel's creation desu

When was it that Hitler was first said to have committed suicide? Because it seems like when he first died, he was reported killed by Soviet troops.

>implying Hitler wasn't a Zionist
What's the best way to get the Jew out of your country? Give the Jew his own country.

>He did not die a Martyr's death, he had no platform or a mock trial to get one last spotlight.
You know nothing of propaganda and the German peoples at the time.

You're a fuckin idiot. Pic related was the master of the third reich, not Hitler. If you understood the war in any respect, at least of the german peoples, you would know this.

The German people didn't know what was happening, past propaganda and state nationalism/pride. Can you imagine what would have happened to hitler had he had a chance to explain himself, even though the entire time he had his propaganda minister hide everything from the german peoples?

That was literally the entire point of the total solution to the Jewish question

If the Soviet soldiers in Berlin didn't shoot him. He would have been dragged to Moscow. Where Stalin would have presided over a show trial. If the soldiers did shoot him. Hitler's corpse would have been taken back to Stalin.

Hell, i'm pretty sure Stalin still got Hitler's remains.

>didn't kill myself

Buenos noches mein fuhrer

that was a lenin quote

This has got to be the most misquoted quote of all time.

You are a grade A retard. I'm from Germany.

>Putting a Lenin Quote on Goebbels.
Eat a dick. Goebbels was a Master of public deception but there were a few things he could not hide from the public.

1.)Stalingrad. The one thing that royally fucked up the effort on the eastern front before Kursk. Goebbels presented it as some great last stand of the 6th army. No survivors. Many people only knew after the war that Paulus and many more survived the inital battle.

>You're a fuckin idiot. Pic related was the master of the third reich, not Hitler. If you understood the war in any respect, at least of the german peoples, you would know this.

Goebbels was not the Master of the third Reich. Are you retarded? You are underestimating Hitler and the kind of show he ran. He and Joseph were best friends but there were many other lackeys in Hitler's immideate circle that were constantly vying for power.

>The German people didn't know what was happening, past propaganda and state nationalism/pride. Can you imagine what would have happened to hitler had he had a chance to explain himself, even though the entire time he had his propaganda minister hide everything from the german peoples?

The german people knew very well what was happening but they were scared as fuck or happily tagging along with the Nazi bullshit train.
people constantly reported any suspicious behaviour to the authorities even shit like purchasing more than 3 stamps.

You are a delusional retard and a fine one at that. Go and be stupid somewhere else.

Stalin wanted Hitler captured, so he can be displayed on the triumph in Moscow and sentenced to execution.

Hitler fucked up Germany if that's what you mean.

What? Wasn't his secretary traudl junge?

>I'm 16 and visit pol xD

Hitler's staff was confusing as fuck. Traudl Junge was his private Secretary. One of four. The others were Gerda Christian, Christa Schroeder und Johanna Wolf.

Martin Bormann was also the private secretary of the Führer ie Hitler. He was responsible for running the party chancellory and generally controlled all important informaton from hitler to the reich and vice versa. He was a powerful guy and did his best to undermine the other retards like Himmler, Göring and Speer.

So, Hitler escaped to Brazil did he?

>Hitler escaping. A very popular theory is that Hitler made his way to Argentina. Mengele and other Nazi topp brass made their way there but others weren't so lucky. Bohrmann, Hitlers secretary, offed himself while he tried to escape.
>It is unlikely that he escaped. Even without the beard, his demeanor and his well known sickness to the allied intelligence would have betrayed him.

No way he could've escaped. His health was already extremely poor and no nation would've risked giving him asylum.

The Soviets would have burned Buenos Ares to the ground if they merely suspected Argentina of harboring Hitler.

they would need a navy for that

He wouldn't have made it out of Berlin.

Either the Red Army would have put him through quite a bit of a rape before killing him, or Speer would've grown a pair and dropped Tabun into the Bunker.

>they would need a navy for that
>what are nuclear weapons and strategic bombers

I thought Hitler's secretary lived but was just raped by the Russians

>using nukes because muh feels
no they wouldn't

/thread

>I literally have autism

>Nazi Radio Announces: HITLER KILLED IN BATTLE
>Nazi Radio Announces
wow, must be true, he was a hero to white civilisation and those filthy slav commutards shat on his legacy :^)

>civilisation
Brit detected.

>haha i was just trolin u guise wit my ebin bait XDDD check deez dubs 2 !!
wow you sure got me mate, epically trolled

1) Killed in a firefight as Russians raid his bunker. His corpse would be maimed and put on display in front of the Reichstag and eventually put in a museum in Moscow.

2) Captured by the Russians in his bunker.
2a)Roughed up the Russian soldiers, then shipped to Russia. The Russians would deny that they have him for several weeks, while they put on a show trail. They would then force Hitler to give some sort of speech taking all responsibility for the war, and execute him in Russia. The other allies would receive broadcasts of the trail and execution days/weeks after they're shot. His corpse ends up in a museum in Russia.
2b) Roughed up the Russian soldiers, then imprisoned and eventually sent to Nuremberg for a trail. Where he...
I)Accepts responsibility before he's found guilty and executed. Thereby making him slightly less evil in the history books.
II)Gives an impassioned speech defending his actions before he's found guilty and executed. Assuming his speech is allowed to be broadcast, nazi elements in Germany continue to stage terrorist acts in Germany for years and West Germany today would still have significant neo-nazi presence. Communist oppression in East Germany would be even more intense. West and East Germany likely never reunifies, or reunifies much later.

3)Is smuggled out of Germany to Argentina. The allies publicly announce that Hitler killed himself in his bunker during the siege. Then some months/years later, SAS agents track him down and execute him without much fanfare. History is pretty much the same as it is today.

I mean, it seems likely that he'd just get his skull blown off by the first pissed off Ivan in sight, or riddled with bullets from a PPSH.

If I was a Ruskie in 1945 Berlin, that would be my immediate instinct upon seeing Hitler.

I don't think they would have allowed him to give a speech at Nuremberg, and he would have just blamed the jews, the weakness of the German people, etc but never himself for losing

uhhhhh