Lan. Evo

Which Lan. Evo. is the best for its price ?

Planning on selling my silly "V6 2004 Mustang" and saving up for a Mitsubishi Evolution; however, i haven't found out which gen is the most decent.

In essence which one gives the most bang for the buck [STOCK], and had the least problems.

>Inb4 you make jokes about my shitty V6 ... i get its fucking dumb.
>inb4 by a subaru STI [FUCK OFF]
>inb4 just sell V6 and buy Miata [im not gay]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HdQn1-786LU?t=2m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None they are all expensive as fuck

It costs over $500 to change the trans fluid yourself

Imma call you faggot for inb4'ing your own post....as the OP. Way to live up to the expectation of failure, you V6 driving chore gargler.

it was a gift my first car given to me for free...

so id say not bad for first car, but i can do better with 4k...

compared to other cars that have 4wd, and the speed and comfort it gives you... id say its worth it.

get a fiata

Just get a wrx. its a billion times cheaper and easily modifiable to be faster than any stock evo.

Honestly Subaru has become a Reddit / wankster meme car/ the douchbag ride of every 18-20 year old boy racer...

looks almost as gay as a miata and i dont think its available in canada

>owns a v6 mustang
>calls fiata gay

4 was when they actually started ramping up the engineering in them. 7-9 are a slightly larger car, X is the biggest and has an aluminum block engine.

never said that the V6 wasnt gay but let me tell you the difference...

Miata = I'm the gay driver and i want everybody to notice how colorful i am... YAY GAY POWER.

Mustang V6: You know im not sure yet ... i do fap to a few a traps... maybe ill fuck them in the ass, but i aint letting no man put his cock in my ass.

[I'd like to remind you that the V6 was a first car gift FOR FREE ...]

Kek'd
v6 stang falls under weak bitch/sissy category.

OP here... without a doubt unless its a sleeper built... Twin Turbo + Cold air intake + x pipe exhaust + LSD

still gay m8

once again i never said it wasn't. Now can you stop being a New fag and actually answer the Thread.

evo7 or a 22b are the only real road rally cars 8+ are too boost dependant. that being said, with own shop, evo x all day just rebuild the turbo every run

22b isn't a boy racer car. I agree wrx/sti are shit tier collegemobiles but 92-98 subaru had a wrc legacy. don't blame the cars because kids parents can afford them

youtu.be/HdQn1-786LU?t=2m55s

The stig said it

>22b
Those things are fucking rare.
400 made in japan
approx. 24 in the UK an Australia
NEVER IMPORTED TO THE USA????

why even mention this car ?

If American, VIII. Good luck finding an unmolested one.

Otherwise, VI.

>wrx
>cheaper and easily modifiable to be faster than any stock evo
STi or bust. The WRX tranny cannot take the same sort of punishment as the Evo and STi.

Ya but good luck you'll have a shitty boxter engine that hasnt yet been perfected. So after a few years you'll have to bust a nut at the subaru dealership and ask them for a replacement.

Long live the evo.

What about the evo x aka final edition of the evo 10 ?

9>8>10

I've also heard that 9 was the greatest... but why ?