Wait, why are they increasing value?

odds: Arc

evens: Essence drain

ehc is so dead a handful of people can easily control prices
so ask them i guess

I'm so sorry.

its the same shit every league

it goes down, then up, down again, etc

all manipulated by the same people who are going to buy every ex in the first days of the league to noobs.
who think they matter and are actually going to change the 'economy' of a ded league where probably half the people dont even care about poe.trade or even trading in general.

>even online rejects

I wouldnt actually be surprised.
I played this game enough to realize the type of people this game attracts.

exalt cartel was pushing price down via manipulations and is now pumping exalts
now we see how big the bubble gets and when it bursts

Why not just do that with real money instead of video game meme money.

because you can turn video game meme money in real money, and manipulationg meme money is vastly easier

You need a capital IRL to start doing this, a lot of it

But they do, like jewful from WoW who earns from stocks. It just takes a silly amount of time(decades) to build up a proper wealth if u dont hit big and lucky.

Anyone know when the currency tab goes on sale again or when it usually happens? Currency is taking so much space now i might as well buy that instead of more normal tabs.

Can poeg guess my mystery build

I could, but I don't want to.

one with shit chaos res :^)

A pentium III with a riva tnt2 by the looks of it.
:^)

Some horrible RF build.

anyone else depressed all the time

Explosive arrow or ED

This was my thought but he has low fire rez

They're holding a wand so not EA

weren't tnt's before pentium 3 era? i cant really remember

why else would he need like 11% life regen though

Guys I officially hate this game.

Just ripped last night on my LL occultist BV in EHC who had Shavs, Shadows and Dust and a Veil. To fucking bullshit.

That said, what should I build now?

something in softcore

Something you never done before

rf ed
basically, he is retarded

any new-ish builds to get me through this weekend? only got 40c or so. please no more totems.

But how do you reliably rf with 75% fire max, you burn down like a candle.

I'm most likely more retarded than you

There's literally no point to me playing in softcore. My stash in Standard has literally anything I'd ever want for a build and the concept of having everything and there being no risk vs reward bores me beyond belief. The only time I played standard was back in Open Beta and it was the only time. Temp league HC and races are the only way to play this game and it baffles me why people would ever play standard. Whats the point.

Guess i'll do that. I have never done a trapper, a totem build, or ED. The only problem is I hate having to level builds as something other than the skill I'm gonna use, and its my least favorite part of the game.

I guess I'll roll on it later.

>free
>Free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

>F R E E

Is +1 to socketed gems or increased spell damage essence better for leveling a caster?

socketed gems is better than spell damage but you don't want to stay in a 3L for very long

flat lightning damage to spells is better than both

inc spell dmg

Hey, that's a nice enchant for BoR too bad I'm doing IB

*cracks open a "christmas" beer*
heh, time to play some path of exile...

lol, atlas of worlds fan art competition was a fucking flop compared to ascendancy... guess no one was inspired by that floating hobo in a robe

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1738928

>Last time we had a lot of great submissions so we added some runner-up points prizes. If we get the same amazing response this time, it's likely we'll do the same again.

Uhhhh poetards?

I was really hoping for a Zana on Shaper lewd but this is ok too I guess. My only problem with it is
>muh lore

when will d3 be on sale for like $10?

maybe if you got a job, $40 to support a game you've enjoyed for literally thousands of hours wouldn't seem like such a big deal to you

get a Portuguese whore instead

I dont even get the fucking lore to its fullest. Are maps the dreams? Are they parallel worlds that you create using golden device? How did zana father become a faceless void? How did he TRAP the 4 templars sent after him and transform them personally?

>newest patch fucked up shit again, apparently you get random crashes now

It's not like I wanted to map or anything

It's pretty bad, i can afford it but i've never bought a single mtx except skin transfers because it seems so overpriced

GGG is incompetent

the only reason this game survives is because there is literally nothing else like it

Anyone wanna give me FREE leveling gear on softcore essence league? I'll hand it back once I find a replacement.

t. beggar

Portugueses are disgusting don't listen to this guy

Artist for that piece literally didn't read the lore, he drew Shaper and Zana on a date without realising that they're father/daughter.

>Are maps the dreams?
Dreams or nightmares, yes. The map device allows you to travel to those alternate realities/realms through the power of MAGIC. I think the device you can find in the Eternal Laboratory was built by Malachai, and it's likely in those dreams he met the same 'Nightmare' as Zana's daddy did much later

>How did zana father become a faceless void?
Who knows, MAGIC.

>How did he TRAP the 4 templars sent after him and transform them personally?
MAGIC

I made another fake unique. r8

Overly complicated. A unique should be thematic, flavorful and have a clear design you can play around, something like the 3 dragons. Yours hit me with a wall of mechanics I don't care about at all.

>what is iron reflexes

just stop being a gay and touch his penis

18 chance to dodge, 200+ hp, 25 less damage. Not broken at all.

What I mean is that a unique should incentivize you to find original ways to build around it. 3 dragons lets my lightning damage chill? Cool, how can I use that? If you make an "IR unique" which is just a bunch of stats for IR+RT, then it doesn't make the unique thematically interesting, just either too weak or too strong.

Creds to Malachai for being a cool and smart guy studying thaumaturgy and making his improvements in it, but nothing hints to me that he is gifted enough make such device. Even lore specifically states that he was ONE OF THE leading thaumaturgists not even the main one.

Corrupted by the device maker like Shaper perhaps. Like Doryanni before them when he casually sent vaal to oblivion.

I was thinking of toning down or getting rid of the dodge chance, but
>200 life
>25 less
what?

I guess that makes sense.

are the vaal poe's dwemers?

anyone wanna map...

Too complicated, you need to distill it down to one idea / mechanic. The armour to life is strong in its own right.

Roughly so but with scientific magic focus approach i.e gems and creating things like Fidelitas and Brutus with them.

>I awoke, feverish, and barely conscious I set to drawing these maps through the sable hours. By morning my fingers ached, my eyes burned, yet still I found no rest. The Reverie commanded its rendering.
>The Reverie Device now stands completed. I have placed the first of my maps within its receptacle. I have taken my maiden voyage into Nightmare.
>I know now that which sent me this precious gift. It knows me, expects my return. It would be foolish to disappoint.
>- Malachai
so it looks to me like malachai built the device himself under the influence of something that lives in maps

This ring is fucking shite tho. Just look at this expansion. Leech is a supreme god above all.

don't worry I'm sure instead of nerfing pathfinder, ggg will reduce leech by 80% again and fuck with flasks, gimping everyone instead of addressing the issue

I suppose he could under the guidance of the Nightmare guy. Makes sense.

Has this game ever been in a worse state than right now?

Cuckfinders completely ruined this expansion.

I made it in rampage, it was intended to strengthen hybrid builds, requiring builds to balance ES and Life to effectively leech.

Now you just go CI and chug vinktars, it seems

Ruined for who? For casual pleb like you?

Richest guy on ESC was MomsSpaghetti the LA/Barrage Assassin and his aurarfaggot friend who beat all the shitfinders in progression war towards vinktar farm and 87+ regalias.

Does your build absolutely need vinktar toh and rumi to do t16? Your build sucks then.

Do you need 900+ ES chest to beat shaper? No

Do you must be ES based character and buy gear for 100ex? Shaper - the dps check fight was killed by a fucking EQ JuG, guardians are farmed by summoners/deadeyes/all marauders/shadows of all sorts, you name them.

Did the cuckfinders prevent you from flipping and offering shaper kill service to make mad profit? I doubt it. Alot of different classes were doing it.

>ESC

>>>/reddit/

Do poeplayers vape?

>cuckfinder
m8 they wouldn't be dominating the meta if they were cucks.

let's not fool ourselves here, the vast majority of /poeg/ plays softcore while pretending to be a hardcuck here

>

vaping is for faggots

alright memechief is pretty OP so far. 3L and destroyed malachai within 2 minutes. then again normal malachai isn't really a benchmark but if this holds up I see why warchief totems are seen as kinda overtuned.

>Pretending he plays EHC at any decent level

The negative thing is that they stop attacking if you go offscreen
How do you deal with this?

>1'413/1'413
australian scum

you are doing content that a 3l spark can destroy, retard

what's your excuse for not having killed shaper yet if even spectre summoner can do it?
youtube.com/watch?v=9t63WfVG06Y

uh, so you're saying most of /poeg/ aren't even in the poeg guild? nah

You dont, its a slow clearing build(Compared to other meta builds), but a boss destroyer..

What level do you need min to do Shaper with it?

stay on screen?

I don't get it

as I said, I'm not impressed with being able to do it but rather the speed.

>swap from leveling gear and respec into main build
>it's worse than levelan shit
kill me

Damn big haul today, some might say they were giving you things to reply to... for free.

~85 if you are good and have bis gear stashed and ready to go. Totems will demolish Shaper regardless, if your survival that will be main concern during the fight.

>as I said, I'm not impressed with being able to do it but rather the speed.

any spell can or attack can cheese normal with a minimal setup

plus malachi is a particularly bad benchmark because its full of invul phases

That's not a bad idea user

Better than a filthy Spaniard.

>Better than a filthy Spaniard.

>hating muslim mexicans

i want /pol/ to leave

In Wraeclast taxi phones you

>Dreams or nightmares, yes
But if you die in a map, you die.

Magic

Freddy face.jpg