I bought a Jeep Patriot today

I bought a Jeep Patriot today

Am I now required to wave at other Jeep owners?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/New Cars/Jeep/Patriot/Roseville CA-95661?endYear=2017&firstRecord=0&listingType=new&listingTypes=new&makeCode1=JEEP&mmt=[JEEP[PATRIOT[]][]]&modelCode1=PATRIOT&searchRadius=0&showcaseListingId=432651473&showcaseOwnerId=76496&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&startYear=1981&Log=0
m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?&zip=01970&endYear=2017&interiorColorsSimple=&pageLayout=list&listingTypes=new&mpgRanges=&mmt=[JEEP[PATRIOT[]][]]&transmissionGroup=&doorCodes=&vehicleStyleCodes=&driveGroup=&fuelTypeGroup=&startYear=2014&listingFeatures=&engineGroup=&extColorsSimple=&searchRadius=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UR NOT ALLOWED TO FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA

almost, you are required to kill yourself instead

>i bought a jeep

>buying a car without ecoboost

wow, harsh guys.

It says Patriot on it so I should probably put a few Trumps stickers on the back, yeah?

im just fucking with you, its a nice car mate, go for it

It's a piece of shit. Why did you buy it?

you're required to be a black woman in her 20s

what compelled you to buy that pos?

Lol nice meme, Lemansfag.

I recently moved out into the country. Need something that will get me through snow and my Grand Am won't do.

Kill yourself

Jeep is renown for making poor quality cars my man.

>fwd until it slips will help in the snow
Hahahaha faggot.

I thought that was Dodge

Don't know about that, I'm not American and Dodge cars are not sold in my country.

I quite like the vehicle. It is admittedly very basic.

Other than outright snobbery, what can you guys throw at this vehicle?

Dodge and Jeep are both Chrysler. So... yeah...

it's the same company

No ecoboost and poor reliability.

It's shit. It literally only exists for women that can't afford a wrangler. All you had to buy was snow tires. Please don't reproduce.

Did you really waste trips on such a retarded post, dodge and jeep fall under Chrysler which is owned by Fiat, its literally the blind leading the blind which is why you can find them at the bottom of every consumer report

>2014 consumer reports
>consumer reports
Nice try GM shill.

Got a 14 Patriot new, no regerts

It has 4WD lock unless OP got a 2WD like tard

nope, it's a 4WD 2.4L

if OP got a big discount, then probably not a terrible deal for a winter beater.

15k miles
$17k

probably not a deal but I'm happy with it

That's probably what it sold for new. Only poorfags with shit credit and niggers buy Chrysler products. You basically bought a Dodge caliber.

Are you going to take it off the road? If you're in Canada, they're notorious for bottom rusting the shit out. They're not meant for the Canadian or European winters so be careful especially when offroading with rocks and shit.

>poorfags with shit credit
I don't fuck with loans. Only purchase vehicles when I have the funds immediately available.

close, Minnesota.
I have no intention of offroading. This thing will be getting me to work

>i don't fuck with loans
So how do you plan to buy a house? What if you get a job that requires a credit check? What about utilities that require the same?

You could've put 10k down on a base wrangler and now you'd have a more capable vehicle and we would've made fun of you less. Or you could've bought a YJ or XJ for a few grand and invested the rest.

holy shit you got raped

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/New Cars/Jeep/Patriot/Roseville CA-95661?endYear=2017&firstRecord=0&listingType=new&listingTypes=new&makeCode1=JEEP&mmt=[JEEP[PATRIOT[]][]]&modelCode1=PATRIOT&searchRadius=0&showcaseListingId=432651473&showcaseOwnerId=76496&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&startYear=1981&Log=0

Those things are actually manufactured not very far away from where I live. Production's ending soon, too, so it's gonna be something to see what they replace it with up at Belvidere.

Good man, my wife upgraded to leather seats, very comfy with the heated seats

Those are all 2WD base models, some don't even have AC. A 4WD Latatude is about $23k new

My credit is excellent. I use a bank issued credit card for almost every purchase >$100 and pay it off the next week.

Renting and soon purchasing a house from a relative. Water is from a well (free), heat is gas (cheap), and electric is a pittance.

thank you for considering my well-being tho

you dumb shit, learn to filter. add AWD and poof, there you are, infinite latitudes for under 16.

also
>buying premium econoboxes
I only hope that one day you'll learn from your mistakes. take this car and learn from it, please, all I ask is you spend an hour investigating what's out there before you go get rolled by a dealer. And if you really do have that much cash, buy used. you'll be able to get amazing deals by having cash up front. That cash won't help with dealers typically, given that they make most of their money from interest.

>calling anyone else dumb when you think a dealer makes money from interest

buy-here-pay-here's do. you're right, new car dealers get most of theirs from incentives for selling loans, which is totally different and makes a wildly different point to the conversation on which someone actually paid 17k for a used lifted caliber

>he bought a post-90s Chrysler product

It's only a Wrangler thing, actually.

My mom bought herself a wrangler and messaged me on Facebook one time saying "some blonde chick in a renegade waved at me."

She still goes on about that one newfag chick.

KYS

The only "eco friendly" car that should be allowed is Hydrogen cars, but Big Oil is too much of a stingy Jew to allow that.

Hummer

Her eyes are eerily black.

>California

That's your issue, anywhere in the north east you are looking at paying close to sticker price. Some of us don't live in CARBifornia

m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?&zip=01970&endYear=2017&interiorColorsSimple=&pageLayout=list&listingTypes=new&mpgRanges=&mmt=[JEEP[PATRIOT[]][]]&transmissionGroup=&doorCodes=&vehicleStyleCodes=&driveGroup=&fuelTypeGroup=&startYear=2014&listingFeatures=&engineGroup=&extColorsSimple=&searchRadius=100

Should've got a early mid 00's blazer or explorer

I had a renegade as a rental car once. It is terrible.

No, as said, it's predominantly a "Wrangler" thing. Although most yuppies driving a TJ and up don't even fucking do it. I've owned 3 different Jeeps (MJ, ZJ, XJ) and I used to do the wave. Now that I drive the MJ, I just do a nod to other MJ/XJ owners. Fuck Wrangler owners; even when I used to drive a beat up old YJ for one of my jobs, no one ever bothered to wave or whatever.

Most TJ and up owners probably don't even know how to engage the 4WD on those trucks.

Good find though, OP. The Patriots aren't bad trucks. Get a fair bit coming through my shop for routine maintenance and the like. Haven't ever seen or heard any horror stories yet with them.

Dodge calibers weren't that bad, the srt was pretty sweet for a hatch

>Being elitist about which shitty Jeep you drive

>Not taking pride or having enjoyment for the vehicle you drive and maintain.

Not saying I don't like Wranglers, I just don't like most of the owners and the stigma the trucks carry.

The one of ducking dick or the other one?

Why would you buy that plastic XJ when you can get a steel one with a better engine cheaper

Plastic is lighter

I'm sure the car will kill him someday.

You can wave at other jeeps but most of them wont wave back cuz lolmomcar

under rated

Enjoy your rolling death trap and Yelchin killer.