/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

Free beer edition

New awakenings every two weeks
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/110189-awakening-announcement/

Korean gobbly-gook:
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=2224

>What is BDO?

Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, player housing, and more.

Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png (embed)

>I heard it's P2W

Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps restrict making unreasonable bank from them.

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/9ctV1ig8
>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes

blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NA3NPbL6ugk
youtube.com/watch?v=N3bEh-PEk1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for rip

that's like full TRI gear
get enchanting m8

would anyone recommend any other places besides pirates/sausans for grinding for xp

bored of sausans
dont have CP to connect pirates or for storage on an island

frenzied skeletons was alright but they spawn super slow

4th for baka
youtube.com/watch?v=NA3NPbL6ugk

I saw this on reddit when I was looking for the latest ship designs. Didn't know they were still around.

Baka can never die.

Dead general, should we move to /mmog/?

nope

Today's really slow.

What's the next awakening?

never

archer

I fell through the terrain, this is spooky

Bump

How's a jew suppose to get pets if niggas keep sniping them off the market? My R key needs a break

There's a macro tool for market sniping iirc

ded thred

Post ass/waifus, I think butt inspector is really upset.

I'd say more like tet main hand tri off hand and duo accessories. More reasonable than tri everything including accessories. I think it takes on average 500m to get a single tri mos for example, and you could get a tet weapon for that much.

Nah, people just using this.

Where do you even get this?

its not even in the korean version

Dead game.

Thread revival - cleavage edition

Looking for able-bodied women to breed on Orwen. PST if interested.

I have no idea what to do with my magic hoes. I really don't like gathering wild herbs due to the randomness of them. Is there anything decent to use them on?

lewd album update when

Whoever thought it was a good idea to add energy conservation rather than increased drops at higher gathering level deserves to be shot. Literally takes three or four hours of gathering to completely drain my energy because 60% of the time I don't use it.

ikr but bdo is a time waster

Join Sardine!

How many of those chicks are packing dick?

How many of them are into breeding?

This.

>deserves to be shot
it's a game you're playing of your own free will

Video games are a multi-billion dollar industry. Anyone who contributes to the plague of turning everything into a facebook-style routine skinner box should be murdered. Eventually developers will make genuinely good games rather than take advantage of how easily exploited the human brain is.

I'm 52, have a rented weapon and grunil pieces between 7-9. Should I be upgrading my armor to 15 first? or buying a higher tier weapon

Weapon should always be your primary focus. Armor is entirely for bonuses until you get boss items and the bonus effects on them cap at +15. You will always see large returns on weapon upgrades.

Should I just be spending whatever weapon stones I get upgrading my yuria weapon? or should I buy one and if so what level to buy to start with?

I'd just buy one at 15 if you can. Yellow preferably.

what the fuck happened to this general? it used to be busier than /bnsg/ but now we don't even have 100 posts in 12 hours

It just had a spike in popularity the last month and went back to the usual summer speed again.

We don't have constant waifu posters.

I'd post, but it'd be >blog stuff. I don't really care about other people's bullshit, just as I'm sure they don't care about mine.

Also I'm not some ERP'ing attention whore, so there's that.

Exactly, very good. This is the right attitude.

Fuck off, have a Junk Spider

Is it weird to anyone else how heavy money compared to the turn in items you get from mobs?

like not in a realism "hurry i carried 400 shoes i can't carry some silver" just that you'd think a liquid currency would be less burdensome than the physical items you're trading in.

what do fast generals talk about?

erp
blog posts
waifus

/bnsg/ is 90% avatarfagging and shit stirring

well step it up then slackers

I'm so glad we have so little of that.

that's all we have, there is no meaningful conversations going on here.

Those are just bumps.

Why isn't there a mod for bike shorts?

The real question is why should there have to be a mod? Why dont koreans understand lewd?

post urs

I'm level 20 odd with level 15 and 16 quests.

do I miss out on the later quest trees or are quests unlocked solely by level?

Why are you running the Topaz regen necklace?

I hate being knocked down and it was only 4mil for 5AP and 30% knockdown resist, I only just duo'd my earrings and am really poor so I figured I should duo my belt or work on my necklace next

what do you recommend for a necklace?

I got a TRI bares necklace for 7 million off the market.

10 AP for 7 million ain't too bad for an accessory, but I can understand wanting the 30% knockdown resist. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Accessories are the last things to upgrade anyhow. Personally I'd TRI my armor before pushing my accessories beyond PRI, but witch is fucking easy mode pve grinding so I can afford extra DP gambling before accessory upgrades.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3bEh-PEk1g

why two zereth

and then +150 from crystal, since the more stamina you have the more night crows you can do

I actually kept up with a musa that was trying to run away from me by using my nightcrows, midnight stinger, and that one dash from scythe

>crows
you went full nuffinpersonnell on that poor bastard

Until the musa gets his awakening. Then he'd just turn around and Guan Yu his pasty Wei ass.

Beginner here, is there more to this game than this?

Can you repeat the question?

Been trying for a tri baras necklace for ages with a 10mil preorder but people keep beating me.
Saving up for a tri offhand

Why Blue Coral Rings?
Also you could just try to make your own TRI Bares Necklace.

Why not blues?

They only give 1 ap and 5 mp/wp/sp per enhance.

for yellow bar

I tried making a tri and never got past duo so i just gave up. Ive realized enchanting is for suckers.

Can you turn the cape off on Acher Guard with the option?

Yes

Cheers.

JOINBAKA.com

T-thanks tree friend.

I NEED MORE MILF SORC LEWDS

Fuck off beta orbiter.

tfw you gotta sleep naked because Valencian nights are too hot

Valencian nights are cold, why do you think I'm making tea right now?

Poppycock, I bet it's iced tea.

>he thinks the desert is hot at night
lmao

Yes I know, it was a reference to Hot Arabian Nights.

Oh baby.

>Valencian nights are too hot
I didn't think waifufags were this stupid, but here we are.

see

Well, if you say so.

Trashy smut literature in case you didn't know.

That'd explain it, I'm not a well-read person.
Although now that I think about it, the song in the beginning of Aladdin also mentions that arabian nights are "hotter than hot".

I think we need /aco/ thread for lewds