How fast is your car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFIbuFUqJM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not very

about 360ish to the wheels

A blistering 122mph

>Vanagon
This one time I hit 45 and my muffler fell off.

~160mph, limited by drag.

Factory ecu is limited at 127.5 mph
Road and track tested an unregulated one and hit 149mph in 5th.
Ford told them it would do 151mph in 4th.
They blew the engine trying.

Gear limited to 116 MPH

My other vehicle has a theoretical limit at 87mph due to aerodynamics.
Had it to 85- pretty sure the 87 limit is legit.

Fast enough to get my ass in serious trouble

Kekked

142 gov limited 3.0 stroker e30

can post vid from salt flats. i live 2 hours out

My Monte Carlo has the limiter raised to 255 but its probably 160, maximum

more than you can afford pal

Somewhere between 95 and 105. At that speed the driveshaft and differential are "unsafe" according to Ford, it's got 3.73 rear end so I somewhat believe them.

it looks like that image is from the salt flats
iykwim

On straights or around corners?

Fastest I've gone on the interstate is 102 mph

I've kissed 70 mph around corners.

I beat a Carrera around a corner once.
I'm at least 65% sure he was racing me.

A true Veeky Forumsutist hoons his manual fwd shitbox, every night speeding in country roads.

>08 Mazdaspeed 3
>Hit 135 mph in 5th, in country road
>Taken racing line on curvy country road at 3am, using all available grip every turn

Engine runs about 3500 rpms at 100, so top speed maybe 120 something?
4 cylinder accord

S60R

Limited at 155
I've had it to ~125 on the track

sold my 500rwhp 5 mt sc300 and got a stock late model with a vvti n/a 2jz (i guess 150rwhp if lucky)
its very smooth but i miss the power sometimes. its more than fast enough for traffic though and im enjoying having an auto again when stuck in a grid lock. dont miss the constant issues in owning a heavily modded car either or all the cop trouble

According to BMW 145mph, I've taken it to 125 just because I didn't trust my shitty chinese tires.

09 Challenger R/T
Decent. Mostly just a good looking "touring" car. Looking back I shoulda just saved for the scat pack(I bought it in 2011) but I'm happy with it. Sounds like a monster and is comfy. Like a rolling couch. Also I have the 6 speed cause I'm not that much of a pleb. Looking to sell it though. Only has 60,000 miles.

Idk it probably can do like 140. My truck t-tops out at about 85 I reckon

Around 155-160 mph in my 2002 bolt on/stalled fbody. Haven't ran at the 1/4, my guess is that I can hit high 12's. Idk

I also have a 07' jetta GLI as a daily. topped around 130 mph. It has 243k miles on it lol.

Factory specs on the car state 0-60 in 3.9, 1/4 around 12 flat, runs out of gear around 175. Slight mods allow to me to possibly match that.

Supposedly tops out at 145 due to drag and power, gearing puts out to 160(again supposedly). Fastest I've taken it is around 125-130.

>3373lbs
>280hp
>270lb/ft torque at 4800rpm
>0-60 in about 5.7 (auto) or ~6 (manual) seconds
>some guy on the forums is claiming 9:59 on the ring

0-60 is 5.25sec-ish

Tops out at 150mph

only ever taken it to 130mph

Can corners a bit though

365 hp and 210 hp. still want a car that's over 500 but i can deal with this for now

>0 to 60 5.1 secs
>Top speed 120 ECU limited
Such is the life of a V6 Mustang driver.

this and the bmw thread

how are people doing this to their pics?

you bought a v6 pony, you deserve it

Look for an APP called PRISMA.

Im not complaining, i don't really use the TOP SPEED all that much and the 0 to 60 is pretty darn good.

you dd it? that'd be the only reason why i'd avoid the v8. any mods?

95 c220 diesel

0 - 100 is probably 10 seconds or more

but top speed is 180kmh
which is the absolute limit, redline and everything

Yes i use it as a DD, also nope, it's 100% stock, although it has the perfomance package so it has 3.31 gears, which are ten times better than the 2.73 ones.

Im thinking on putting some axle back exhausts since one of the stock exhaust tips has some rust, and maybe a tune.

okay user, you're free to go. just don't go putting gt/cobra badges on it because i will find you and i will pulverize your bootyhole

Stock it's limited to 185 km/hr. I disabled the limiter with a tune, fastest I've hit is probably 210 km/hr (wasn't looking at speedo). It will consistently pull to 200.

also, frosty showed me the ways of "soft focus"

Get the Roush axlebacks and the tune, it really changes the way the car feels. Along with those all I've done is throw a shifter bushing on. How are the 3.31's?

Not very. Still fun to drive though

the fastest

youtube.com/watch?v=OFIbuFUqJM0

It once reached 180 kmh (110 mph). If I push it really hard, it may hit 200 (125).

>122mph
>pic related

i guess you couldnt go any faster because of having massive balls to push that shitbox to such speeds...

That isn't the problem, the engine simply doesn't have power for more.

10 fast

120 mp/h, can hit 125 if down a hill and with wind from the back lol

Beat me to it

So fast.

I think it'll go 120, 130 max. Speed isn't important unless you're on a track, though.

850 -855 ish....well technically it only goes 0 now

>420 hp
>4.3 sec 0-60
>12.7 sec 1/4 mile
>146 mph top speed (factory programmed limit)
Not bad the way it rolls off the assembly line.

Pretty fast.

It feels pretty good, it really makes the car snapier, specially in 4th and 5th gear, the MPG's are not that bad too.
The Perfomance Package suspension is rough though, compared with the normal one.
What Tune do you recomend? I was thinking of BAMA.

0-60 is like fifteen seconds. Top speed 80

>Audi A2 (muh aero, duh)
>Fastest i've done is 160 km/h on autobahn
>can prolly go faster, never really tried to find the limit

Faster than you lmao

124 was the fastest I've ever gone in my 2010 Chevy cobalt N/A. Felt like I had room to go more.

Current vehicle is 2003 gti 20th AE. Hit 95 in it but I need my F-L wheel bearing replaced so I didn't go any higher. Felt unstable. Getting serviced on wednesday

Fast enough.

Beatle?

faster than it looks

>crashes while driving at 15 mph againts a kurb

don't thinks so, gypsy

Fast enough that it scares my race car dad and TERRIFIES ME.

I never go more than a quarter throttle when i'm going all out and my dad's the only one to fully put his foot down.

It breaks loose in a straight line with AWD, i'll let you guess what car it is.

87 4runner with transmission problems. It's not worth fixing, so I'm just dealing with it while I save up. It's still never broken down on me so thst's good.

>autism
I meant to tag

evo 9 with le daddy money mods

Someone posted 147mph~ on youtube and have hit 110 in mine, love your color.

My car is eurobeat speed.

Slow as fuck in a straight line but pretty quick canyon car.
15.7 1/4
trap speed: 102mph
I've had it at 120mph but ran out of road

i went off the clock in a '89 1.0 micra, 3 up with luggage.

>clock stops at 100mph

E92 M3

Thanks buddy!

used to have a 04 v6 auto, just so you know top speed is a limited 135, found that out racing a g35 in the middle of the night on a highway in dallas

I've done 125mph, but I was afraid my tires would disintegrate if I went faster. Now that my shitty distributor crapped out... now it goes zero

115mph on a downhill. It gets oddly calm and floaty above 90, whereas it feels like it's trying to shake itself to pieces around 85.

One of the autists in Top Gear US took it up to 150 mph once.

bout tree-fiddy

118 limited, it feels pretty solid at that speed, but i doubt it has much more in it even without the limiter.