/ecg/ - Eternal Crusade General

>What is Eternal Crusade?
"Online multiplayer 3rd person squad-based tactical shooter with tanks in a persistent war."

EC is based in the WH40K universe and currently offers 4 playable races: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Orks, and dirty knife ears. Combat in the game is very similar to the multiplayer from WH40K Space Marine.The game can currently be purchased on the EC website or through Steam.

>Important Links
Forum: forum.eternalcrusade.com/
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/375230/
Warbros Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/warbrosnumber1
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCxH-BQF2CRQV6lXTf41xEeg
Previous Livestream: Livestream today!

>Previous Thread
Warbros members can coordinate drops through the Steam group chat, and a TeamSpeak server is also available. Either of these options will be a necessity to form groups, as there is no in-game Guild chat.

>Guilds
Loyalists: Corpsebros
Chaos: Warbros (preferred faction is Iron Warriors)
Orks: WAAAGHbros
Eldar: knife ears pls go

>Recruiting
Recruitment will be done through this general, anyone who joins a guild will also be welcome to join the Warbros Steam group chat. In order to apply for a guild post your IGN, specify which guild you are applying for, and link the OP in your post. In addition to this, you must apply in-game by searching for the specific Guild name in the Guild menu.

More hazard stripes when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wGh7ztmkbts
forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/update-1-0-5-sep-29.58414/#post-1259554
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Eldar get nerfed
>Still demolish Space Macucks

youtu.be/wGh7ztmkbts

>eldar got nerfed
>3 weapons got their damaged reduced by 10% and thats it
>no changes to health/toughness

New patch downloading right now. 211.7 MB in size and it is not yesterday's patch since I already did that yesterday.
Also, nth for Imperial Fist trophies.
Also also, you can get the game for $40 through greenman gaming instead of the 50 sheckles steam is charging.

If you were looking at the livestream you would have noticed that this is only a bandaid, next week is the real balancepatch.

1.07 was just deployed, no patch notes yet.

>He plays LSM or CSM

>not playing the most entertaining factions in the setting
its fun being a hipster isn't it user

So LSM are getting Grav weapons, kinda curious how it would work.

The more armor you have the bigger damage? Maybe with toughness?

>He is such a shitter he cant use Chaos and git gud

>People PVE in this game

what the fuck why

I'd hope its a hotfix for the epic maps so you don't get fps in the single digits

>tfw I play all of them

>not playing the most entertaining factions in the setting

But that's the Orks, if the Orks are in a game, they are always the best story.

I wouldn't mind they'll fix the memory leaks issue

you know its just gonna be another debuff meter that populates as you aim
>wacky cockney green mushroom men
>entertaining

>Faction literally defined by having a single personality trait
>Entertaining

forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/update-1-0-5-sep-29.58414/#post-1259554

Patchnotes!

Hunter's Mark gets the nerf bat and movement/collision spots removed. Im all for that. At this rate we wont have to drop queues against them in a couple of weeks.

>Hunter’s Mark (Hawk’s Talon) magazine size increased from 10 to 15. Hunter’s Mark (Hawk’s Talon) max damage reduced from 76.95 to 51.30. Hunter’s Mark (Hawk’s Talon) RPM reduced from 400 to 200.

>Pegasus brightness nerfed

Have the devs gone TOO FAR?

Space Marines comestics when?

>we'll never get space marine level armor customization in EC

SM is still a better game.

>Space Marine
>Good

WEW LADS MON'KEIGH REALLY REACHING TO KEEP UP THEIR DENIAL NOW

Yeah, I agree. But it is dead, and EC isnt. So we have to make due with what we have available.

Just got this from a match, apparently I ran over a dev with a rhino.

Why do all the achievements have (scout) next to them?

I have no idea.

>a better game
Do you understand the difference betwen good and better?
I think not...

they were supposed to be achievable only in early access, steam slapped the devs saying they can't make such restrictions because all achievement should be earnable in some way post launch; the devs are lazy and can't be arsed to fix such small details due to priority.

All Orks need is a melta equivalent, the fastest way for an ork to kill a vehicle right now takes like 30 seconds.

space marines need some serious work
the automatic heavy weapons for every other faction are just superior in every way, every other faction has a ranged heal outside of the grenades for LSM
stalker bolter needs a buff since its not even worth using anymore
ground assault need to be able to opt for a capture key in favor of a shield like CSM

in that case, CSM need to be able to trade their capture key for a fucking win all duels shield too.

and don't make me laugh about the stalker bolter, it's one of the LSM's best weapons.

it used to be insanely good, now the rate of fire is so low and the accuracy is all over the place
and all you need to do to win against a shield is kick them and its over, git gud

Having to get close for heals makes healing for Loyalists interesting and different. It means if you have someone who is good at keeping their squad alive they are really working hard and playing smart. I would judge a good loyalist healer to require a higher level of skill than the ranged healer types. But again, going back to keeping loyalists different, if every faction had the same shit it would be boring.

assuming equal skill (as in the guy with the shield isn't a typical space marine player who just clickspams like a morom) the shield guy has a massive advantage, and kicks are STILL unreliable in the first place.

>melta equivalent
pls no

we don't need symmetry, tankbustas and burnaboys are what we need, I say.

I would like it if healing given from beacons gave points.

Add the same for healing and reviving with Embolden

I haven't seen one of those images in years, I used to have a few as part of my wallpaper rotation.

Looking to join the only real chaos faction that isn't CYKA BLYAT RUSH B

IGN: Noxi
Applying for: Warbros

My dude is a word bearer, but surely you can accept a little chaos zealot into your hearts and minds.

>doing great in a match
>8k exp from interrupting captures and tons of kills
>2 minutes till we win
>game shits me back to main menu

Same thing just happened to me

I believe that the exp and req you earn while in a match still persists even if you leave the game in progress, but I've no proof atm and will do some experimentation on it

is there any sort of indication when you've finished unlocking things from the different tiers of boxes?

It won't let you buy that box anymore

It won't let you buy more.

NIgga Klaws kill vehicles in like 6 hits

Unless they fixed it, no they don't, they take about 20 hits. 6 Hits is still like 20 seconds though

>assault marines can use armor upgrades but raptors cant

>raptors can use marks but space marines can't

>eldar master race

I really want to manage that with my rhino

today's adventures into the the idea of executions
pretty sure there are a couple imp fists in this one

They're so lazy

It takes 5 heavy hits if you hit the rear armor, but the bigger issue is you have to carefully whittle it down after the 4th hit or it'll instantly explode and kill you

>be the masturbatorius-glorykills obsesed marine.
>not adoring slaanesh.

You are doing it wrong.

I'm don't torture my kills like some slaaneshi deviant
I honor them before offering their skulls to the Brass Lord

>people unironically are playing this shit

Accepted

New 30k box

>yadda yadda
You take time and are waiting for the moment to take photos of you unnecessarily executioning people instead killing it in the way of corne: quantity.
Get as many skulls as posible, not less in a refined way. Truly Khorne followers looks at the end of the battle the final number of kills.
You are beign as morbid as posible with the mechanics that the game bring you. And you like to post your images as trophies trying to get attention because you are a masturbative and narcisist wanker slaanesh marine that love to be watched while killing.

>Go to load into match
>WARGEAR PURCHASED WITH ROGUE TRADER CREDITS DO NOT DIFFER IN STATS, ONLY APPEARANCE
>every RTC weapon in the fucking game has bonus stats over the non-rtc wargear

They should at least update the fucking loading menu tips for FUCKS sake.

It has the upgrades added in by default because they don't have slots for upgrades.

ok, but that doesn't change the fact that the loading screen is showing out-dated lying information. And if that's the case I guess I'm glad I didnt buy any RTC weapons because at most they have like 50% spread decrease while moving vs not having 4 upgrades.

Upgrades change the weapons appearance. You can't have that on premium weapons. It's a fair tradeoff.

You're missing the entire fucking point REEEEEEEEEEEEEE Kys shill

I don't care if its a trade off or not, the fucking loading screen said the REAL MONEY weapons are no different from the NOT REAL MONEY weapons when they literally and factually fucking are.

so... this... is the POWER.... of the Emperor's Finest

heh.................................... not bad.

Yes! Post Launch. For the low low price of 50,000 RTC for a whole set, because we love you. And more money means more war!

They literally aren't though. Premium weapons are no different from weapons with upgrades.

YES THEY ARE REEEEEEEEEE

GO LOOK AT A FUCKING BOLTER. THEN LOOK AT THE SOLID GOLD BOLTER FOR RTC. IT HAS SPREAD REDUCTION WHILE MOVIN THAT'S NOT THE SAME FUCKING STATS, THE RTC WEAPON HAS DIFFERENT STATS, IT HAS ADDED SPREAD REDUCTION WHILE MOVING

They're the same you moron. Same stats, same mods, same LP price

Put an extended barrel on the normal one and get back to me.

>moving the goal posts

Just because you can add something completely unrelated that requires requisition to MAYBE randomly get to get the same stats does not mean the loading screen is correct. It states that RTC weapons and normal weapons are EXACTLY the same, which is not true. Yes you can add mods to make it closer to the same, but then normal weapons are BETTER than RTC weapons.

Is it even confirmed that Bamco forced the release date? Because if not, if I were Bamco I'd be pissed at all the unchecked defamation going on in a partner's official forums/chat.

don't act dumb. the loading screen is correct you're just a babby

A better question is why do half the ork weapons not have any listed stats?

They won't be "closer" to the same you retard, they will be exactly the same. RTC weapons are either normal weapons or modded normal weapons. The only difference with an actually normal weapon is that you can't modify it. Which is pretty dumb to be honest.

That hud looks like shit, no PBR on the jump jets and they want $50 worth of shekels for this?

I'm having $50 worth of fun. Not here to convince you to buy the game I'm just here to have fun. Go bitch on /v/

eh, im having $20 worth of fun desu
the core game is fun but there's not much depth

They sure do. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. This game is worth $30 max.

>I'm having $50 worth of fun.

You are delusional. This game is a broken imbalanced pile of fuck and bad design choices.

Add Waaguts to WAAAGHbros

>I'm not liking it so you cant either

>stop having fun

you can't make me

Plasma Cannon shitters detected

Kindly take your bad opinion somewhere else then. I don't give a flying fuck what you think

Eldar main detected

nah I only play raptor/ground assault
but keep telling people to stop liking games

>Livestream without Nathan
>Infinitely more informative, tons of forum questions get answered

Hmm.... really cause a thinking pattern.