/hou/ - Seperate Ways (World's Apart)

Previous Thread: Night Meet 19th - Starting at Pearland Town Center, information here. . We will chill at the town center for an hour just like before, stop by gas station and then head for a run. Got a few stages to do on the way, might add a few more twisty roads which are located a bit more west. We will stop buy, get some photoshoots, final destination will be DnB and maybe a whataburger for old times sake. Details are in the post, so check it out!

Day Meet 20th - Someone will post about it on the thread for details.

Final word on a few things, there are two meets happening. Whichever fits your interest go to that one.

Links:

New to /hou/ or want some updates? Add yourself into the roster if you haven't already.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8SQlAr_V43jeOt92yPrh0GXDmMcI2SYGbm3xP-XJkM/edit#gid=0

Missed out on the meet? Check out the pictures then.
>dropbox.com/sh/9kqqo9iawlhqq0h/AADG1-wnZGAv22PqzoB4zZX4a?dl=0

Looking to play some vidya? Join our steam group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/houstonchan

>Join us for a chat
app.groupme.com/join_group/23408529/tr6qiN

>ZeeMaps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2109989&location=Houston, TX#

>Check out our website & Wiki
nightwave.nfshost.com/
night-wave.referata.com/wiki/Houston_Night_Wave

Make sure you download the app "Zello" and join the H/o/u group.
This is our form of communication when on the road, it's a walkie talkie app for iPhone and Android.

>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Follow us on instagram
>instagram.com/night_wave

Remember, /hou/ strong, /hou/ family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBB2bPwKWVg
youtube.com/watch?v=N7m86aMNjlQ&list=PLXp0KPVWcOKgjyjMZl6Gnb5eR3HinXsN1
google.com/search?q=southwell's menu prices&oq=southwells price&aqs=chrome.3.0j69i57j0l4.9283j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=7-jt5EYHZ5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lawl dracula and I aren't enemies

>Remember, /hou/ strong, /hou/ family.

Yeah, well.

You are now.

>haven't read thread all afternoon/evening
>check now

wew lads

how about you calm down? here let me help you.

*i gently lay you down on the bed kissing the bulge that is growing in your pants*
hehe it really is stiff. thats ok dont be shy.

*after i slide your hard houston cock out i compare it to my tiny cali cock and laugh. i then lick up the lentgh of yours, cupping your balls until i can taste your precum* shall i continue baby?

This, pls.

tacoma btw

On a scale of 1 to dead, how dead are we?

I voted for that idea at main event, but apparently nobody liked that idea since they wanted to vote in 4hrs.

Oh, now you want to bring the discussion at Main Event into this?

Be cool everyone.

I'm glad I have IRS.

>JIDF incoming

>>how about you calm down? here let me help you.

*i gently lay you down on the bed kissing the bulge that is growing in your pants*
hehe it really is stiff. thats ok dont be shy.

*after i slide your hard houston cock out i compare it to my tiny cali cock and laugh. i then lick up the lentgh of yours, cupping your balls until i can taste your precum* shall i continue baby?

We need to stop the leadership thing this an anonymous breast milk forum, a lot of the anonymity is gone, which is kind of necessary because then it would just be bait everywhere and this would turn into a fight club, but the whole change of plans and pointing fingers is just making /hou/ look bad, but anyways I don't really participate and i'm a live and let live kind of guy so i'm not trying to call out or shittalk anyone, its just an opinion.
also here's an idea, how about a 610 chill meet, there wouldn't be much arguing for that one i assume.
And lastly,

Eat a dick nigger. its the internet if you get butthurt dont even bother

Who gives a flying fuck, can we just drive?

youtu.be/nBB2bPwKWVg

Fuck off cuck i hope you crash your piece of shit shitbox

Fuck off cuck i hope you crash your piece of shit shitbox

This shit.

This shit right here, gentlemen.

Is that supposed to be intentionally bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=N7m86aMNjlQ&list=PLXp0KPVWcOKgjyjMZl6Gnb5eR3HinXsN1

Anybody wanna go get a shake and a burger at southwells this sunday afternoon?

Southwell's Hamburger Grill
Sawyer Heights Lofts
1909 Taylor St

sounds interesting
hows the burger quality and price

Never heard of Southwell's.

Picked up a delivery there a couple of moths ago, place looks pretty good, they give Whataburger sized cups for the drinks.

Are they expensive?

I don't really remember, i think they charged about 12 for a cheeseburger, fries and iced tea, so around whataburger price also. here found this google.com/search?q=southwell's menu prices&oq=southwells price&aqs=chrome.3.0j69i57j0l4.9283j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Neat. I'm down.

Ask GS, they're tasty and give you the shits.
They're kinda small, only 3 locations.
Sweet :D Does 5PM sound good?

Yes. Any earlier and it'd be unbearable.

sure i can get to work right after, my fatass is always down for some food.

>tfw inspoguycarl is mad skelly

At sugarland town square right now, they got some cool cars here for display. Usually what you see at car shows and not the ones at C&C.

Gimmie font plox

Not sure. I'll have to check when I get home. I know that there's 2 screws missing from the air filter box though.

Forgot to add
>fuel pump and strainer replaced

lol no, das not me. Wish it was though.

Coulda swore I said that I'm black a while ago.

A leak in the air box wouldn't cause that since it's before any air meter. You'll want to look at the intake after the air meter.

I'm going to be honest here guys. I'm pretty sure I'm in the majority when I say I genuinely don't care when the meet is, I just want to know for sure when it is so I can hang out with /hou/ like a real boy.

Yeah, didn't think so.
Like I said, I'll check when I get off from work.

On a side note, if anyone has a soft top for sale, let me know. I need one really fucking bad. :'^(

The high idle could be something as innocuous as the idle needing to be adjusted.

Have you checked all the electrical connections on the starter and coil packs?

You know what...
I think you're right. Just went to a Miata forum and a guy was having the exact same problem that I'm having. I still need to test it, but knowing the car that I bought, I will be needing a pack (along with a lot of other stuff).

Another problem I'm having is rough shifting. Even getting into gear is difficult. I'll be putting some oil in for it to see if that's the problem.

So now the coil pack is on the list of things to get.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-jt5EYHZ5U

Check your shifter turret oil

Went to The Car Culture meet at the Sugarland Town Square today, saw a lot of interesting vehicles. Comparing it to Coffee & Cars, this one seems to have fewer vehicles but does display some rare ones. The nice thing about it is the area and how it's not really crowded like C&C. However, C&C is a much better place if you want to move out as a crew and represent.

Will upload the pictures on Instagram (the url has been changed) but post a few here.

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/6

i gotta go to one of these
can you post about it the next time you go

It was posted here but I guess you missed it.

>mfw failed state insection

Not sure what I expected with the brakes in the state they're in.

Time for a new headlight switch and disc brake conversion.

Will be doing that as well. I just need to go and buy a pump and a turkey baster or something like that.

Fastback Miata soon. REAL SOON.

A fastback would be hella tight.

Why is it the 19 now? Wasn't it on the 20?

round 2

NSA pls go

kek

are they usually from California?

Nobody knows, but I have a crazy plan for the Miata.

WHAT IS THAT UNDERNEATH YOU ARE HIDING

this rain tho

13B rotary swap when

I step outside to check my mailbox, no rain, just dark clouds. I open up my mail, finally get my parking permit from UH when all of a sudden I start hearing rain pouring down so fast. Ran back for cover, was only out there for 10 seconds and now I'm all soaked.

it came on down quick. good thing i kept my car in the garage

I'm at least going to be pushing 400hp by the end. At LEAST.

SHHHH
That's when I get an nb.
I got soaked too.

>400hp on a light weight machine
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Just don't go. This meet is going to be fucked no matter what happens. Wait for a September meet.

Most cars are.

Can't wait to get things started.

Really need to get a rolling shot of each car at least. We gotta schedule that sometime. A shot like that Miata is something I want to take.

Hopefully it won't be that hideous.

Tonight I find out if pic related parking situation is going to protect me from any water, or if I'm going to have to put up my EZUP canopy. There's a good amount of tree cover, but this rain is pretty bad.

I'd call that ugly at most.

I want to get in between rally, and 80's styling though. I think it'd look amazing.

Insane turbo 80's car when.

>retarded, unnecessary wing
>staggered, functionless fitment and wheels

>ugly at most

I mean, if you say so.

brother! you are so right

Man, it's gotten to the point to where I don't even care anymore. At least it isn't another stanced Miata. Well, it might as well be.
God I hate this.

God I love this.

Silly me. That's no miat.

miat can turn?

Of course!

w2c cappuccino

I used to be the one. I used to be a getaway dreamer.

I couldn't get enough
Thinking that we would last forever

Don't know what you're thinking of.

Slipping further out of reach.

To the edge of town we could go.

Away from all the world to see

Sweet maybe SC400 can come too.

This is a southwells burger happening reminder.

5 P.M. sunday 8/14/2016

You were wild, trying to set yourself free. I didn't see the signs right in front of me.

Oh, I'm running in the night so soon.

I've got nothing left to lose.

I'm leaving it all behind, running in the night with you

I won't let you get away again. We can see it through to the end.

But whatever we do.
I'm running in the night with you.

You're always changing the situation. Just when we found paradise.

ill be the fat guy with the afro and a dark blue jetta

i'll be the fat guy wearing a ferarri cap

been lurking since mid july, finally got the car working so i thought i'd meet everyone. i don't really have many friends and usually am just doing things alone or working on my car, is it cool if I come?

>pic related