>noob? have a read:
>Boring webms with sound:
>Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3G8o3
popspread.jp/ca1/10/p-r-s/#
southcoast.craigslist.org/mcy/5725351009.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you camp overnight at SEF's final destination and try to summon his spirit?

Do you know anyone IRL with your same bike?

Camping yes, spirit summoning no

I would just steal his for spare parts

Was it a bit eerie?

This is me and Big Yellow camping there

Ours are both new so neither of us would necessarily need the others

We goin' ridin' on tuesday

That would have been too spoopy for me.

I-in the same tent?

Yes

did you cuddle for warmth

I don't wanna be gay about it but i miss you guys.

Can we srart talking about sem3?

Did he lovingly caress your boipucci

>tfw get caressed by the big loving arms of FKG

shhh big yellow

So I've got enough money to buy a fast bike now, how do I convince myself to go real fast? Do I say at least I made it to the top if I don't kill myself?
How do I go fast on a motorbike after I buy it?

>buying a fast bike from the getgo
You're gonna smear yourself over 1k of road faster than you can say "1 litre".
This shouldn't be about "Oh, I didn't kill myself today I must be the best!", it's about learning how to go faster in steps. If you haven't hit your old bike's limits, don't get a new one yet.

classy tramp stamp

You just do.

as fast as you want, this isnt r/motorcycles but this fag here thinks it is

mistä päin oot

Can we go to a not so hot place this time? Let's say Norway?

#HERPES

>just spent 700 bucks for PC equipment
I thought it wouldn't happen again
I thought I was old enough to not put money into it again

help me dbt I want to spend more money but I shouldn't
all the cool stuff i could buy for my bike
help
help.

Can I add you on steam?

>spend €700
>he doesn't spend money on getting his license back

if you find me feel free to do so

>australian bogan girl

having no license doesn't stop me from riding
having a slow PC makes me unable to play tho, so I went for putting money into the computer

I think it's confusing because we've always heard of those situations where people "die instantly" due to a head-on collision or some other accident. But in reality the body is still alive for a few minutes, they're only "dead" because they're not conscious to witness their own death.

I hope you get caught again

imgur.com/a/3G8o3

I hope they see you riding without license and crush your bike.

>Off-road streetbike edition
help

yes pls

We could go to the Netherlands

no

>having no license doesn't stop me from riding
Until you get into an accident that isn't your fault and you have no legal recourse to get damages paid. It's not worth it you stupid kraut.

just find a stretch of road and twist the throttle? wtf man

anything bellow 150mph can be done pretty much anywhere, just maybe take a lap around to see if there's any shit in the road.

>We could go to the Netherlands

>expensive
>boring roads
>not much too see
>moist summers

Yes, it's perfect

but it's not hot at least.
And Norway is expensive, too. But nice I guess.
Actually I don't want to go to the Netherlands.

what about Belgium?
French Alps?
Italian Alps?
Vosges?
Carpathians?
Greece?
Austria?
Poland?
Czech Republic?

I'm bored

someone please buy me an anime tankguard

popspread.jp/ca1/10/p-r-s/#

t. poorfag

don't lie, you want one

How do i shoulder check on a sport bike? Shit is hard as fuck

Look over your shoulder? Or if your movement is that restricted look through your armpit

No, im not a faggot weeb.

So, jetkit is ordered. Don't think it'll show up till after my days off, but I wanna take a trip up to LA. Think the old girl will make it up there just fine with the air intake bandaid?

Also, I let it warm up quite a bit, and shook the bike back and forth, opened up the release valve, and there wasn't any air as far as I could tell. So I'm hoping that bubbling problem is fixed.

>ABS WOULD HAVE SAVED HIM

Nah not really ABS would have made you hit the car.

Welp that sucks user. No injuries right?

>Welp that sucks user. No injuries right?
No personal injuries, somehow was on top of the bike when it went down.
Broke off one side case, cylinder protector is fucked and more scratches on the right side, but that's it.

This was holding the side case on the rest of the way, was going 160km/h when the roads dried up and became empty during the evening and it didn't move.

Love how much room that car had in front of it, apex kek

Is that a ninja250? Whats wrong with it?

>250
Bruh...
The injectors are pretty fucked, so if the tape on the front comes off it runs way too rich and cuts out. It seems to run smooth enough for daily riding with the tape, but I dunno how it'd fair on an hour ride up to LA.

Good, I need more hilarious youtube videos of sportbikes crashing.

>zx11

lmao, what year is it?

1992. Was being fixed up for a few months, but it runs amazingly well, despite the injector problem. Took a few days to get used to the weight difference though, felt like turning a fucking landbarge at first.

That is a cool bike to own man. I almost bought a ZX11 since they are so cheap figured why the fuck not.

>one of the fastest production motorcycles of its time
>sub $2500

Something like this: southcoast.craigslist.org/mcy/5725351009.html

Anyone here own a 2 smoke road bike?

I want to cop a NSR250r for my next bike since they're cheap where I live, just wanna hear about livability and performance

>buy new bike
>go to the gas station to buy fuel
>literally spend 30 minutes on my phone browsing various forums trying to figure out what fucking gas i need to put in it
>everyone says just put 87
>fine i put 87
>go home
>download service manual
>says to use 91 or higher

I fucking hate everyone. How can this many retards spread the same nonsense misinformation.

>buy bike
>don't even know what fuel to put in
>everybody else's fault

Anyhow, your bike will run okay. Just put 91 next time.

Shit man, that one is in PRISTINE condition compared to mine.
>Missing fairing screws
>Cracked rear and right fairing
>Frame screws were loose when bought
>Battery the guy sold it to me with LITERALLY had a cracked in half terminal
>Rear light fixture shorted and burned out a few days ago
>Front fender literally fell off one night and I didn't notice till I got home
>Planning to get a full black fairing set and new screws for it, with maybe a purple type of retro design on it
But I don't care, I'm in love with this thing in every aspect. The way it runs, the power it has, and the weight is really forcing me to learn how to do shit correctly, unlike my 300 that I just threw left and right without a care in the world.
Also got it hella cheap, $1650.
>Wanna find new 4 to 2 headers and throw on a ZX12 or ZX10 aftermarket pipes for it
>Can't fucking find ANY headers for it that are sub-$900

>Using anything but 91
C'mon man...

You won't fuck the bike up doing it one time. Infact you could probably run it for years and years on 87 and not have issues, but it's not advisanle. Always put the best fuel available into your bike, as a general rule

ABS would have saved you.

>Always put the best fuel available into your bike, as a general rule
Why waste money if it doesnt have high compression?

>Always put the best fuel available into your bike, as a general rule
Or just the fuel the manufacture says.
Mine is supposed to run on 95, putting in 98 or 100 doesn't do much, unless the fuel is shit.

It's a good habit to get into I guess. For me where I come (Australia) from 98 is barely more expensive than 95 (like a few cents) so it doesn't really hurt the wallet when the tank is only 16 litres.

I found my bike stopped knocking when it uses 98 over 95, even though the manual recommends 95.

An ABS equipped bike will stop just as quickly as a non-ABS bike if ABS isn’t engaged.

A non-ABS equipped bike will take longer to stop if a wheel locks than an ABS equipped bike when ABS is engaged.

Isnt 95 corn fuel?

that won't happen
I'm not Australian
how does being dead feels like
>implanting I'm Australian or bogan or a girl
why
that's rude
>implying accidents happen

Looking for a new bike to replace the CG125. Needs to be NARROW enough to fit it through the front entryway (because FUCK trying to park on the road in London), tolerate being stored outside in UK weather, and reliable enough for daily commuting.
At the moment, everything is pointing towards merely a larger Boring Honda. The Ninjas are pretty damn small (goddamn the ZX10R is TEENY) but would probably crap itself to pieces in a few months without a garage to store it in. What options am I missing?

I was implying that girl was a bogan you self centered fuck

DL650/DL1000

I'm the person I'm the pictures you shit

No.

Nah ethanol fuel in Australia has to be labeled as such. It's usually called 'E10' and is the cheapest fuel you can buy. The way octane is rated Australia vs America is slightly different which is why we have this communication misunderstanding.

Yes m8. Some servos are sneaky as fuck and will state it as 95 with small text underneath stating it has 10% ethanol.

>stores his motorcycle inside through the front door

huh never noticed that. I always fuel up at the same one, I'll have to have a look next time. That'd be pretty cheeky for them to put 10% ethanol in a 'perfomance' fuel

You're thinking E85. Octane ratings can vary per country and method used to measure it.

Adding the 10% ethanol bumps normal 91 up to 95.

All gas in the US, unless stated otherwise contains 10% ethanol. As far as I know.

So my bike cannot ride on US fuel without destroying itself.

Higher octane, but less energy density.

who would've though the us uses third world fuel

Trackday at Cresson with just enough drizzle to make slicks dangerous but rain tires will overheat. What I would give for a set of PR4s right now

You can find ethanol-free gas, but it's not super-common. And it'll cost more. Thanks government!

>tfw you discover the memes are real and every cruiser rider you pass by on your daily commute is a cuckold

Is there such a thing as intermediates in amateur racing?

Opened up my cylinder head to replace an oring. This is what I find. Apparently the previous owner used gravel instead of 2-stroke oil.
Another 120eur to my already pricey repair bill

Literally a case of "thanks Obama".

and how about locking vs. not locking on a non abs bike?
is it possible for regular people to keep the rear brake pressed just before it would start sliding or is it better to just lock it (if it's not during a turn?)

Yeah the RON increases while the MON stays the same.

eh better replacing something when you first notice it, than not replace something and have it grenade the whole engine

I feel the same way about sport bikes, it's either always either a child, or man-child.

And I don't ride a cruiser.

>Thanks corn lobby

FTFY

Pirelli sells intermediates as of this year, but street tires would probably serve the purpose

The corn lobby isn't the EPA.

Also, t-thanks Hillary then.

There's like 5 stations near me that have ethanol free premium.

My 650 single doesn't give a fuck tho.

3rd world fuel for an emerging 3rd world country.

Eh, half the enigne is grenaded already. Have to replace half the clutch and all of the bearings, piston and probably the piston rod too.
The only reason this engine has not siezed yet is because the piston has enough play to make Shakespeare envious and was running rich enough to make bill gates seem like a hobo

650 single, jeezus

has it vibrated you to a new plane of being?

I'd assumed the V-Strom was as wide as the SV650 (which is too chunky to fit). I'll have to check it out.

>stores his motorcycle inside through the front door
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's still stored outside. The front entryway onto the only spare bit of concrete in the front garden is a squeeze between a brick column and the neighbours car.