Who are some historical figures who didn't deserve it?

Who are some historical figures who didn't deserve it?

Pic related. He just wanted to play with his clocks, man

One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic. You mourn for them because you know their names, while ignoring the millions of lives at stake in the outcome.

>Own an empire of slaves
>Don't give a fuck about a single one of them
>Healthy and beautiful while his people starve
>Didn't deserve it

>One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.

Go away Joseph.

He wasn't so much an innocent victim.

He stymied & sabotaged much needed reform because it encroached on his absolute power.

He tried to personally lead the Russian war effort in WW1 which was a total disaster because he had no idea what he was doing.

You say that as if democracy is an objectively good thing

>Pic related. He just wanted to play with his clocks, man
He could have abdicated. Or renounced his rights before getting crowned.
Ok he didn't have any brothers or uncles to succeed him, but hell there certainly must have been some other more distant capetian available.

>Nicholas II
>slaves
You're literally retarded. Serfdom was abolished two tzars before Nicky even took power.

>but it wasn't REALLY abolished
Yes it was. Commies have yet to prove otherwise, memes and thinking that taxes are slavery don't count.

I say that as if there was tremendous discontentment all across Russia over their backwards political system which their was.

When one kills thousands, there's just one sinner. When thousands are the ones who get together to kill one, then you have thousands of sinners. With the latter evil has corrupted the minds of many, you are basically living in a hell and they have just killed the last pure angel there was.

>all across russia

I'm gonna derail this thread and post the exact opposite.

He could have stayed on Elba and gotten everything he needed. Shit they eventually might have let him go back to Corisca or even France

Hell, he could have accepted Von Metternich's proposal and kept France intact under his rule post Leipzig.

He didnt deserve it.

He played the Game of Thrones and lost.

I hope you're associating Napoleon with that trash heap TV show ironically user

I agree w/Rommel not deserving it though

*tips ushanka*

Cool clock, Louis
HOWEVER

He believed that the English were probably going to send him off to Saint Helene anyway. So he returned back to France heeding the call of the French People.

That's weird, how did you replace every character in your post with a fedora? It's a neat trick.

Mexico could have been great.

He had two younger brothers, both of whom became kings.

Kinda highlights the folly of the class system though

born monarch you have to be monarchy, you can't be anything else. "I don't want to be king" doesn't cut it in an absolute monarchy.

Can't stop, won't stop

they knew it, he knew it