Should I?

Should I?

Yes. I need comedy.

$21k for a broken car?
I agree with this guy

what's wrong with it?

I don't get why anyone would want a 5 series.
Buy a Merc E class if you want a big soft slow car.

Nothing wrong, I ran the vin.

The only reason it's so cheap is because depreciation

I found 2014s and 15's for 40, that's how bad BMW prices take a shit

>nothing wrong
>i ran the vin

If you like to look of it I'd say go for it, personally I prefer Audis or Mercedes

535s are even cheaper

Depreciation dip

$40k for a broken car!!!!

Don't buy used German cars unless you like being abused

as an ex owner of a 2004 E class and current owner of a 2004 5 series I can easily say the 5 series is dynamiclally way better than the Benz

Ny bro?

Yes

>no dipstick
Trash.

21K for a 7 year old car?
No.

>any BMW out of warranty
no

No, the GT is absolutely ugly so it drives the resale down, I am 100% you couldnt get a sedan 550i for 21k that isnt a flood car

Listen to this guy If you need big confortable car get the e class. Its best in class. Taxi drivers use it for a reason. It has most space in front, back and trunk in its class. Realy the only reason to get 5 series over the e class is if you want a bit stiffer ride, but since you want gt its obviously not case with you.

the GT is roomier than a standard E class though
it's got almost as much interior space as a 7 series/base S class

The GTs are so fucking hideous please don't

Get an X6 if you care about roominess- at least its a smaller version of a big car instead of a bloated fatass version of a nice car
Its like when you see a fat as fuck girl you know could have been hot

Get an e-class wagon then.

Get rid of the GT and then you should

What is BMW trying to do? Why do you need to make a 5GT when you have the already retarded X4 and X6? God I wish I was the CEO of BMW.

Meaby noone wants those ugly ass "cross-country vehicle"

If you're going to buy a used BMW buy from a BMW dealer or someone you trust - not a used car lot.

A BMW dealer will jack up the price astronomically but at least you know it's somewhat sound mechanically - better yet get a certified used BMW (which can only be purchased from a BMW dealer)

There are a lot of used BMWs on the market and they aren't in good condition. If you're going to buy a used BMW cover your fucking basis.

Don't even buy a used Toyota from these sketchy used car lots.

bases*