Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.mobi/cars/details/Toyota-Celica-1978/SSE-AD-4178212/?Cr=10
ebay.com.au/itm/KAWASAKI-ZXR-750-H2-1990-MODEL-BRAND-NEW-/162161444583
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-1988/SSE-AD-4151181/?Cr=3
carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Subaru-Liberty-2003/OAG-AD-13177766/?Cr=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heya fellow alcos

I have a question. My beer says on the side "brewed and canned by company name using local and imported ingredients". Now, the beer is Japanese and it has the word Japan in there. Does this mean it was canned ect there using local stuff or here using local stuff under their name? This is of utter importance

Generally it means it was canned and brewed here with the companies recipe- but its always been a bit nebulous as to 'how much' of it is local and foreign
Mitsu might be dead in Australia, but their beer seems to linger on

Bugga. Wanted some of that tru JDM beer.

How does it feel like to drive entirely on the wrong side your whole life?

>Wrong side

You mean the correct side.

Do I buy it br/o/'s?
>carsales.mobi/cars/details/Toyota-Celica-1978/SSE-AD-4178212/?Cr=10

Could do worse, though being that old it'll need some care

It's made in Abbotsford

There is actually some jdm beer at Dan's. I can't remember which one but it says brewed in Japan on the label and it's covered in moon runes

So I finally got my skyline out on the road again today, but it backfires like a mad cunt and doses really loud. Would blocking off the blow off valve cause that sort of shit or should I go hunting else where?

Abbotsford 2046?
No way, the land there is worth 1mil+ and it"s almost purely residential

Nah, can't be that. Probs because the intake is too small and it doesn't have enough flow, go for a bigger, ideally metal intake

Who here dat ecotec

Abbotsford victoria, where the Carlton United Brewery is

Lmao still banned from the discord, little bitch boys

>carlton united
So Mitsubishi/Lion then

Absolutely fucking disgusting, have some pride cunt, drink coops or craft

>theres a grill in the Valiant club
>she's cute as fuq
>obsessed with valiants
muh dik

Backfires when you lift off? Still running a AFM?

>Falcon with a stick-on bonnet scoop

Why

>pride
>craft beer

Know how fucking stupid you sound?

More than likely, with the plumb-back BOV your system is generally going to have the MAF/AFM wanting that dump of air back through it- then it doesn't get it and fuel it was also putting in the system doesn't have enough oxygen, gets dumped through into the exhaust and madhecktic explosions happen.
If you don't have a MAF in the system then its over-fueling and you'll need to get that sorted out.

Any of you cunts been watching targa west?

As it's a skyline, it probably has fucked coils

i'm so fucking lonely :(

Does have fat metal intake piping already.

Yup, only when it's been on boost, won't backfire if it hasn't come on full boost. If I kick it in the guts then clutch it suddenly it will stall as well.
Afm is still there, it does smell like it's over fueled when it backfires or stalls which is what makes me think that the bov could be at least partially blocked off, it's apparently a fairly common ghetto mod by people chasing sik dose. When I bought the car the vac line connecting the bov to the intake was cut as well
Coils are fairly new, plugs are brand new gapped to .8, I don't think it's an ignition problem

Why didn't they sell these here?

because they are for burgers and therefore gay

>they are for burgers
Burgers only like shit with two doors. Sport and muscle sedans are for Aussies, cunt.

>therefore gay
melbs is pretty gay tho m8

Kirin my dude, but it's mostly ciders

not worth of cost of importing

Move afm in to cooler piping closer to intake manifold

Most big beer companies brew their beer domestically with a mix of local and imported ingredients. Technically the recipe is imported so it still counts as imported beer. Actually imported alcohol will have a small white sticker on the container with some details about it's importation and it's strength in standard drinks.

Because the 300C has the same drivetrain, they want you to buy that instead.

Too broke to drive my real car until next week so this is what ive been up to

LOL soreasscunt

Here, have a bad feel

>that car

that was only for pics ive raised it back up but now the turbo is overheating because lol 70psi of boost

>even in the digital world he still fucks his car up

LOL

>got sick from someone at work, haven't been sick for like a year till now
they come in sniffling (like that heavy 'cold/flu' sniffle), obviously still sick. it's always the same person too
dodged it for about 3 months now when everyone else got it

most pissed off because it's a fucking cold/sore throat, so I can't smoke without feeling like shit.

>most pissed off because it's a fucking cold/sore throat, so I can't smoke without feeling like shit.
Take a long break you will enjoy it more ive been sober for over a year now

Still bored have another one.

Shame the inbuild image editor is so limited and i dont have anything like ansel for ayymd

i'll probably be forced to quit once the govt raises prices even more either way and I was going to quit smoking and drinking soon

i guess getting sick is good for that. last time I quit was because of tooth removed so couldn't smoke... i didn't even smoke at all and still got a dry socket (which hurt like hell and didn't get a script for any pain relief) then when I had a cigarette it tasted like shit/was too strong since I hadn't had one for about 3 week

quitting drinking will probably be more difficult. last time I stopped drinking I'd only been everyday drinker for 3 months, atm I've been everyday drinker (5-8 beers in afternoon) for about 8 months

fuck smoking ciggies mate

Quitting ciggies was easier than I expected. That ad the was on TV a while back always used to give me the shits while I was smoking because "one day I just threw them away and never lit another" and I thought yeah bullshit, but that's exactly what ended up happening. I ran out one day and I couldn't be fucked buying anymore, that was it, haven't had a dart in 8 months now. All the nicotine patches and inhalers are a load of shit, they were no help when I tried to quit the first time.

ebay.com.au/itm/KAWASAKI-ZXR-750-H2-1990-MODEL-BRAND-NEW-/162161444583

that terrible feeling of dread you get when you come back to your car and someone has dented it/scratched it/bumped into it with a car or trolley in a carpark.

Bought a car on Monday, found two dings in it yesterday. Not happy. They'll come out with paintless repair, I think, but still not happy.

some trogladyte hit my car so bad that the door scrapes the front panel and makes terrible creaks now. I'm worried they hit it so hard that there's damage to suspension now :\

what car senpaitachi?

>signs all his replies with "kys" at the end
yeah, that'll never be taken the wrong way

Oh man that sucks. Hope it works out to be minimal pain in the arse.

A 100-series Landcruiser

likely just a panel that needs to be replaced, paint is fucked too now :(
man those are nice, how much was it?

>put up listings asking for stock parts
>get offered rice as fuck parts
>buy them anyway
noice

$26k, 2007, just before they changed to 200-series, 4.7L petrol, 135k km. Pretty damned happy - was trying to compromise what I used to use two cars for into one - VY SS and '90 Hilux - I lose something fast around corners but I can get where I go offroad comfortably, still have a V8 engine note - exhaust is #1 on the list of shit that needs changing - and the rego/insurance savings will end up spent on rented track cars.

anyone here ever shipped parts interstate

Some guy in Queensland wants an intake I had listed but I've never shipped anything before

nice jimmy cosplay faggot

Newfaggot here, is this vehicle suitable for soft beach sand driving or should I look for a patrol instead? My budget is AU$7000 and all the patrols have like 400K on the clock

>Yup, only when it's been on boost, won't backfire if it hasn't come on full boost. If I kick it in the guts then clutch it suddenly it will stall as well.
That's why. AFMs don't like deleted BOVs

>isn't even wearing the iconic flimflam hat
9/11 because you got the rest of the look close enough

I've used turbosmart 38mm plumb-back BOV's on my Nissans for years and never had any problems with them, they still make a nice mechanical "phhoooosh-clink" sound as well but its not too obnoxious.

carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Commodore-1988/SSE-AD-4151181/?Cr=3
>730,060 km
the fuck? did uleh try to drive it back to lebanon or something?

>no low ballers
>i know what i have

it's an ex-cab

Get a small Suzuki they're less of a cunt to unbog

Problem is I'm not gay and need the extra seats for bitches

aka
>"dont want me bogan m8s laffin at me and i need space for the kids"

ah, mustn't be a factory turbo then

also
>tfw no qt to sit on you vl turbo's engine

>Broke up with manipulative girlfriend on Thursday night, dropped her off at the airport on Friday morning and sent her back home
>Was locked into keeping her for as long as I did because she threatened suicide constantly if I left
>She was so upset she could barely even walk into the terminal
>Went and sat with her for five minutes or so to make sure she would be okay to get on the plane
>When I left she gave me the longest, tightest hug ever
>Can still smell her hair in bed
>Missing her terribly and want her to be happy in the future, but know that I'm better off being alone for now

It's just so fucked when you really care about someone to the point of loving them, but you know that no matter what you do they're always going to be the same. There were moments when I managed to see a sweet, kind, and caring soul struggle to make it to the surface, but a shitty past had buried that in so much self hatred and terrible self esteem that she took out on anyone that could get remotely close to her. It's been a terrible weekends gents, and I want to put all of this past me, but I don't think I'm going to be able to forget about all of this for a long time.

>he's had a girl want to be with him

Fuck off Chad

>having feelings

Should I buy this?
carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Subaru-Liberty-2003/OAG-AD-13177766/?Cr=3

>implying

Don't worry m8, I sort of feel a tad dead inside after all of this. I'll get feelings back soon.

Anyway, back to something Veeky Forums related. Want to get a new car as a daily next year and I'm sort of split between a couple of options. Could put a fat payment down on a VF SSV Redline, and finance the rest... or pick up a manual Toyota Chaser to drive around as a daily. What would you guys do?

Anyone have experience with small vans such as the Renault Kangoo or Holden Combo

>automagic 2L GT
i'd probably pass on it m8

Aim for the 2.5L GT at least

dont drive sad friend

The 2.5L one (meaning 2007 or later) costs like $5k more and adds a grand total of 4kW.

180kW stock seems pretty decent to me though. I mean, it's got (slightly) better W/kg than WRXs of the same era.

What does this have to do with cars? We're not your friends, get your pussy shit out of here, cunt

Sounds like you should've stayed with her.
Now she's going to be worse for the next guy, because you couldn't fix her.

Do i sell my n/A s15 And get a 350z and also bank 3k or do i spend an extra 6k on top of the sale price of my s15 for a gtr? S15 is being picked up at 6am will be on 49cc yamaha jog til i decide.

>small vans such as the Renault Kangoo or Holden Combo
Just get a Honda Acty and get it over with.

Just bought this 323 astina for $1900, its done like 140000km, pretty stoked :) anyone have any experience with these things, I cant decide if I like the styling or not

Can you plz give manipulation examples and did she ever cheat? Be honest its an anonymous board.

not bad for the price :) low kms

pretty good :)

:)

Should I get the new WoW expansion?

I've never played WoW before but the new stuff looks interesting

Just get back into Frozen Throne. Fuck WoW.

Yeah cheers boys, figured it'd likely be that. I'll just unblock the stock one so it works properly, I don't have some kind of compensation issue where I need my car to make big noises when I change gears, cops give me enough shit as is

:)

Holden combo is apparently dogshit in every aspect. It's basically a barina with steel box bolted on the back, and I've heard people talk endless amounts of shit about the interior. I've owned a 2003 Barina (similar to holden combo) and it wasn't a bad car really, but it like driving a noisier, less comfortable camry that was the least solid feeling car I've ever been in, there's a 4 way intersection near my house with speed bumps and steepish inclines in every direction, everytime I drove it to a stop there I could feel the solid suspension bang and squish my nuts with harshness.

Don't do it if you value a pleasant driving experience and a steering rack that doesn't suddenly stop working.

>Holden combo is apparently dogshit in every aspect. It's basically a barina with steel box bolted on the back,
That's exactly what all those compact vans are you stupid retard.

(:

Oi cunts, where can I find a cheap Holden with a 173/202/253/308 under the hood in SA?

I'm sick of driving my shitbox pulsar, and the diesel I own is too damn slow. If I'm going to drive something, it might as well be something RWD and comfy.

Kingswoods and Toranas are too expensive these days, the only way you're getting one of those engines are in VB-VK Commodores. Majority are automatics but some are manuals and are not too much more expensive. SL/E models with velour seats can still be comfy

Mate, I was just giving him my personal experience with one of them. How am I to know what the rest are like? I bet you're one of those fuckwits who thinks the whaletale on his wog chariot looks good, and races actual wogs in their falcon utes with rims and a straight pipe exhaust.

Am I a pleb for wanting to own one of these?