Doug Demuro is just Robbie Rotten in disguise, trying to blend into the real world

Doug Demuro is just Robbie Rotten in disguise, trying to blend into the real world
>prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ryog-cgp9_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't know who robbie rotten is

I can't watch his videos on Youtube.. They come off as a bit cringy.

He's a character from a show called Lazy Town

youtube.com/watch?v=hQp5l4-sfFA

>a bit
Guys WTF the mechanics at this nissan dealer didn't stop their work and suck my dick when they saw me coming in with an imported japanese Skyline GTR R32 available only in Japan and not here in North America did I mention it's RHD
WTF ARE THEY EVEN CAR ENTHUSIASTS???
>repeat 10x in the same video

I have to admit that those videos were supremely boring.

He also really needs to improve his video work. It's utter garbage quality and looks like a smartphone took it circa 2010.

He's playing a character, it's like Check It Out with Dr Steve Brule

I don't even know who this faggot is. Why do you retards watch autistic nobodies on YouTube talk absolute shit?

Just post pics of that lazytown hottie plox

Literally who

The difference is, Steve Brule's entertaining.

>bwaaah, I sold my old car and bought a new one, lets make a "things that I hate about it" video

Make it end

Bumper

To

Bumper.

The one where it looks like she's riding and moaning is better

youtube.com/watch?v=Ryog-cgp9_I

Oh god...

I like Doug

You see, I like to know as many cars as possible up and personal. I'm 19, have my drivers license for just over a year and drove three different cars, about to swap again for Nr. 4.

No magazine ever describes to you what it means to ~live~ with a car, only what it's like on the track and shit.

If people are so bored by his stuff, why don't they just settle for different outlets? Yea, his humour is weird at times to say the least but I still enjoyed pretty much every video he made and his articles are among the good ones from Jalopnik.

It's an anime imageboard full of bus riders, don't take it personal that their opinions suck.

He just posted one with a TVR and I refuse to watch it bc a car like that deserves better production quality.

i like Doug's stuff (the written articles are generally better than his videos) but Regular Car Reviews does a much better job at producing content that both entertains you and gives you a realistic picture of what its like to live with that car, though he might explain it a bit indirectly. plus he produces way more content than Doug's 3 minute video a week.

Thanks user.

>mfw the Britbongs get triggered

your writing style is suspiciously similar to doug's
...doug?

BUMPER

JUST

Doug is such a narcissistic fuckboy. Every article and video he makes is about himself.