Fisker's BACK

Fisker's BACK
Karma Revero looks almost identical to the Fisker Karma. The Revero is fitted with a new infotainment system, fast-charging capability, and a solar panel capable of charging the battery. 50 miles of range on a single charge VS the Karma’s 33 miles of all-electric range.
>Dead 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=MKP0bJsBNes
“We think we’re in Tesla’s court. If it was just about style, we would only go head to head with Aston Martin and Maserati. But these buyers are also interested in the technology.”

So its like a volt with decent styling?

I still don't know a bunch about electric cars, but isn't 50 miles, I dunno, abysmal?

YUP.

This

VLF was founded by Bob Lutz to sell Fisker Karmas with V8 engines sourced from the Corvette.

They also say it's only available to exclusive customers.

I love the idea of it. The entire front resembles a C7 and it's kind off like the sedan version of C7.

Fisker... or the Karma is owned by Wanxiang
Wanxiang is playing to win, even if it takes generations. China's largest autoparts supplier plans to spend 200 billion yuan ($30 billion) over the next 10 years on facilities for developing and producing electric and other light-on the-planet vehicles, along with parts for them. The company intends to capitalize on the technologies of U.S. businesses it has acquired; it expects increased production volumes to bring down costs.
They also own A123-
A123 is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Wanxiang

>a CHINESE electric car

Chances are it'll use LiPo batteries.
Invest in Nomex suits.

Two automotive industry veterans are planning to make a return to the market, Danish designer Henrik Fisker and former General Motors Vice Chairman Bob Lutz serving as two of the key partners in the new VLF Automotive.

The Karma’s plug-in hybrid power train has been taken out. It’s been replaced by a 6.2-liter, 638-horsepower V-8 engine. It offers the sleek, sporty look of the Karma with the high performance of an engine that can propel the 4,300-pound GT from 0-60 in just 3.9 seconds.

>LiPo batteries.
If they are smart they will source LiFePO4 from BYD, the worlds largest cell phone battery maker, and also a Chinese company that makes cars......

>50 miles
how fucking dare they even compare themselves to tesla, thats just pathetic, what stupid businessman keeps putting his money in this dumb fucking company.

Fiskers don't make noise when they start up...
Just so you know

>LS

Oh hello, Gambino

Not sure about this one, but the original Karma was a Volt-style hybrid, but with a Cobalt SS/TC engine instead of a regular shitty i4.

Thats looks so incredibly good.

Fisker interiors are tiny, like 240sx small.

Tesla interiors are huge.

Well it does weigh more than an F-150...

good god man

Is this real WTF??+$135,000 USD
Karma may use a pared-down version of Tesla's direct-sales model.
What goes around, comes around--and this time the "what" is Karma Automotive (formerly known as Fisker Automotive). In its new incarnation, Karma's Chinese masters have decided not to follow in the footsteps of fellow U.S. start-up, Tesla, and will instead distribute Karma vehicles largely via a network of franchised dealerships.

The Karma has a god tier interior, with the exception of the little plastic caps in the backseat. No Tesla interior compares, not even close.

I drove one in Atlanta that was apparently the same one "Justin Beiber used to own" Don't really compare about the validity of that, but interesting I guess.

Nice Maserati.