/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #650

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Detective Barowa and the Unfortunate Fortune
9/7 - 9/15 - Fall of the Dragon (Vampy Event Rerun)
9/16 - 9/19 - Arcarum: The World Beyond (Cancelled)
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Fire)
9/30 - 10/8 - So Close and Yet So Far/By Any Other Name (Romeo and Juliet Rerun and New Event)

9/30 - 10/2 - Legfest
Sometime in October - iM@S Collab (Please Not GW), Celestials (Maybe?)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

What happened?

Daijobu?

Janitor you FUCKING RETARD.

Remove goblins.

mods purged thread because someone reported it

What did you do, you fucking niggers?

Spooky ghosts got it. RIP.

is this general finally going to die?

SSR when?

The brattripfag and his buddies mass reported the last thread

It was probably a goblin desu.

Justice.

I wish that other faggot would stop falseflagging idolfags with his shitty OPs.

The elves did it nano.

>goblinposting begins
>thread gets trashed
Righteous jani.

Eat shit, both of you.

Did you guys roll anything good?

Goblins are filthy disgusting sub-humans worse than elves and must be exterminated on sight nano

>deleted

Lies and slander befitting of elf scum

Look how easy it is to false report and get something deleted. This is why all the nice posters get sent to the discord shitheap and post there instead.

Bratposter along with his IRC and Xieicord buddies probably mass reported last thread.

Jani please

lets go back to talking about our legfest rolls

>Bullying cogposter
This is not okay.

Meant for the dirty elf.

We're all fucking dead man

Better thread

Created too late

It's more likely that the person that made the thread got banned elsewhere and the mod decided to delete all of their posts associated with their GUID. Reporting alone doesn't get something deleted.

Shut up Sachiko.

Spotted the sub-human gobu nano

Who's that Gun SSR?

Except I'm the OP of the last thread and I didn't get banned.

ALL

That's a bullshit excuse and yes, reporting alone can get something deleted.

ALL CUMMING

>30 reroll accounts
>2 SSRs
I guess that's pretty accurate for 6%.

Oh, in that case I don't have a clue. Either way, mass reporting shouldn't have gotten the thread deleted, that's not how things work.

CUMMING

No, look at the deleted posts of this thread.

>that's not how things work.
I think you are the one who doesn't know how the mods work.

Fuck off. Even as an idolfag I'm sick of your shit. This is /gbfg/ not /@/, the odd occasional imas character OP is fine as long as it's the characters in GBF and the image is actually GBF related.

As it stands the recent ones you're using are too many and too unrelated. Even if it was a little bit funny at first could you at least wait until the imas reruns hit to post them?

Does the Andira Outfit 3000k coin 10draw also give you the draw boosts from Legfest? This is my first legfest so not sure if I should spend the coin on that or a regular 10 draw.

No, it literally can't, otherwise people on mobile could get any thread deleted by flicking their phone on airplane mode and off again to change IP and report again within 5 seconds. You could get hundreds of reports in the space of a few minutes.

Yes.

Are you new? Yes, you can do that.

Thank you!

>He thinks that there are people who don't do exactly this

How new are you.

Are you? It has been confirmed by staff multiple times in the Veeky Forums IRC channel

Yes but only if you use it during legfest. There's no reason to not buy the outfit if you're going to draw a legfest boost.

I would also consider a star gacha roll though if you're only going to buy a 10 roll. Star gacha is a guaranteed SSR, which is much better odds than just a single legfest roll.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
You are going to go by what is said in the fucking IRC channel? You know how I know that's bullshit and that you are just a new idiot? Because I do it all the time.

They say that to discourage it.

What is up guys?

Except I'm doing exactly that right now.

Prove it. Kill us.

>admitting to false reporting

Xth for Sachiko best girl.

People have been doing this for weeks. You don't think it's a coincidence that all the cute posting stopped?

It's because they get false reported for avatar fagging by the person that keeps raging out at them.

Best bully target.

Should I be farming Oxymoron or Montague? Which has the better drop table?

>There's no reason to not buy the outfit if you're going to draw a legfest boost.

Not necessarily. It's still a 10-draw ticket that he can use whenever he so chooses. If he has money in the current moment for rolls but not sure if he'll have some in the future it's not the worst thing to just buy the outfit. Worse scenario, he just slaps it on the SR Andira we're getting at the end of the year.

FGO is the thinking man's mobage.

>by the person that keeps raging out at them.
Everyone told the "cute"posters to fuck off, not one person.

>falsereported

Oxymoron.

Fuck off.

I miss cummiesposter's reminders

>finally hit level 40 in the stupid idol collab game
Feels good. All set for the event next month.

Thanks for the tip, but I don't see Star Gacha on the draw screen, do you access it somewhere else?

just dont reply, you know the drill

FGO is a containment thread that will have a mod come almost-instantly to remove all gbf posts.

>yfw you now have to get to level 60 and producer level S3

I miss cuteposters. Ever since they left the quality of this general has just been dropping lower and lower.

do we even have any cuteposters left besides that tripfag that's more annoying than cute and that slut Marie?

Please no. I can't take any more of this.

cuteposters are the ones who massively drop the quality in the first place. They are general cancer and them showing up was the sign of the end for the thread to start back up on the rails to drop itself.

No. 40 rolls, zero SSR. One of those 10 rolls being mobacoins.

What I've realised (too late, because I'm fucking stupid) is that ultimately it's the start dash+surprise tickets that really matter, unless you want to whale hard as fuck for one of those whale setups.

Rolling like this is only good for the occasional moon. Doing several 10 rolls and expecting a character/summon that you actually want to use? No. Especially not if you're only focusing on one or two elements.

Surprise ticket is where it's at. That's how you get the team.

IRC is celebrating their victory right now.

Mika was level 35. Kanako was level 45. Anya is gonna be level 55.

Like legfest it's part of the rotating schedule of premium gacha events. They do about two a month with different rate ups, like character draw, summons, or elements.

You get 1 guaranteed SSR, and it's usually a decent rate up around 50% for whatever the focus is. People call it scam gacha because there's a big chance you won't get what the rate up is advertising, but the odds are still better than just doing a single legfest roll. If you don't want anything in particular and don't have many SSR, it's a very good value. You can only buy 1 roll for it whenever it comes around.

>No. 40 rolls, zero SSR. One of those 10 rolls being mobacoins.
You expect too much like the entitled shit you are.

I ain't no slut or cuteposter, I'm a pure shitposter.

Post logs

Maybe mods doing what they do best. They should be more careful not to open people's old wounds.

;_; sucks being f2p.
I'd buy it if it were $30, but the exchange rate drives it up to almost $40 for me.

>go to catalogue
>eyes drawn to loli
>enter thread
>cute lolis

Fuck you all I don't want to play your game please post more lolis

Fortemama dupe and the dancing meatonahole. This time I tried wasting all on memerolls, got those 2 and there was this 10roll ticket that gave me 9r1sr, I need a break from the game.

Go to bed HRT.

You're a slutty shitposter.

>harvin
>loli
You are pleb as fuck.

Pinya superior

Return fateshitter.

Isn't it great to be $CAD

but /a/ said they dont count as lolis :^(

>I ain't no slut
>Ready to suck dicks for free rolls
>Not only that but trying to molest Chen as well
>All while Birdman watches and wonders why his wife is trying to fuck everybody she can get her hands on

I wish I could roll Forte. I want to replace Vira but I don't have Naru either.

>he thinks harvins are lolis
Get the fuck outta here

They might found out I'm the spy.