earth is not a spinning ball edition

>motorcycle questions and answers
>motorcycle routes & meetups
>motorcycle gear and accessories
>motorcycle adventures & blog posts
>motorcycle pictures and fun webms

google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

want a first bike
sportbikes.net/forums/new-riders/391524-looking-beginner-bike-look-no-further.html

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingham.craigslist.org/mcy/5665162121.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bMzodo-nsGc
youtube.com/watch?v=kRFyw57o_Ic
norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5700599546.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for the R3 meme

post bikes

3rd or so for DUAL SPORT CUAL SPORT

>earth is not a spinning ball edition
Oblate Spheroid represent!

nice.

I have to do this too often in Des Moines. I have heard that attaching a HDD magnet or two to your forks or skidplate can help though.

I do this all the time. It wouldn't be very cool, except that you never trigger the light on a baiku

Spinning up the starter motor can be sufficient too, depends on the frequency range the induction coil is tuned to.

i just treat these like stop signs

fuck you, i pay enough tax to skip out on the pleb walk button

I have more fun hitting the buttons lol.

I had a magnet on a previous bike and didn't notice a difference.

Yeah I just run a lot of the ones that don't detect me. If there is nobody around then who cares? Plus I bet a cop would understand.

>i just treat these like stop signs

this.

why waste time getting of the bike when you can just run it?

I may or may not ride unlicensed, so I just don't wanna get pulled

so you can make a dank webm

A honda reminder shit daily

R3 meme reporting in

Is the ninja 250 frame is the same as the 500 frame? I know the engine mounts are different.

2015 Super Duke 1290 R'
Vs
Blind Mexican with no drivers license

all my bikes are broken except my 40 year old 175cc

Is this guy asking too much ?
bellingham.craigslist.org/mcy/5665162121.html

Are you the guy with the 1290 that posts? What happened?

are you snowcat

mexicans and niggers mang.

Not really. Offer 2800 because tires and sprockets.

Did yours have a burning plastic smell for the first hundred miles or so? Also, how long have you had it?

I will be buying this next month. Is it good?

i posted here a few times before
not now cat.

yeah, so I got back to my apartment after and early morning ride from my gfs house, showered and went back out to go to work at 745 am.

I'm in traffic about 20 to 25 yards behind the car in front of me.

Theres a guy stopped, in the opposing lane, looking to make a left turn into the gas station.

I see the guy sitting there and watched to see if hed make his left and cut me off after the guy in frtont of me passes him.. He doesnt;

I keep my eye on him as i get closer, he looks directly at me, and doesn;t make a move. Gives every intention he sees me.

Then at the last second, when Im right in front of him and I shift my focus back to the road, he drilled me.

Witnesses say, that as soon as I was next to him he gunned it, jumped into my lane and rammed me head on. I was traveling eastbound, he was traveling west.

didn't break any bones or tear any tendons, but I have holes in my legs the size of half dollars and you could see tendon and bone

I went over the handle bars and was thrown over 30 feet from the bike. The gas tank exploded and I my clothes were soaked through in gasoline

What tires for snow? D606 or mt21?

I was thinking it has quite a few miles and might offer 2k. But ya everyone wants like 4 for those.

19k isn't that many. At all. Especially if taken care of. DRZ tax is real. He'll laugh at 2k. Like I did when a guy offered me 3k for my spotless gsxr750 with hella mods.

Man that sucks. Get a helmetcam. Imagine the dank webm you could have gotten!

Sue his balls to the wall for assault and attempted vehicular homicide

300 miles in and I still have it.

Poo in the loo

That would have been way better if there were cars stopped by your side and get their reaction recorded.

my gf took these pictures with her ihone, she didn't tell me her camera is absolute shit.

Ill have to ride with the insurance agent on Monday and take better pictures.

The mexican that hit me didn't have a drivers license.

it was a pretty spectacular crash. I was planning on making some dank webms this week too.
o yeah. Im suing. Ill probably never have the balls to ride a street-bike again after 11 years of riding

wow. that is a beautiful photograph.

shot of the broken tank.

I thought gas tanks ere supposed to stay intact after impact

if i was in Arizona, or there was any kind of spark that touched the gas, i would have burned alive. Someone should tell ktm about this

I never wanted to see the inside of a moto gas tank. Jesus Christ that's awful. Dude I'm glad you survived, and you're right. Get ahold of KTM and send them pics and information about the crash.

Thanks man. Took it while bored at work

Does your clutch seem jumpy also? Like I end up stalling sometimes even when I'm letting it out slowly.

what state did this happen in if you dont mind me asking? california?

Glad you're ok bro.
Hopefully you'll get a fat payout for damages etc, use it to buy a racebike and do track days.

How many of you fags have been?

youtube.com/watch?v=bMzodo-nsGc

Smooth out your clutch/throttle control.
It's better not to think about it, it'll come naturally.

I live only an hour or two away and I haven't been

I'm a taller asian standing at 5'3"
Am I doomed to riding harley's and cruisers?

Which should I ride to dinner? DR650 or V-Stronk?

No. Sport bikes and older standards will be fine. Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=kRFyw57o_Ic

thanks. can't tell you how happy i was just to be able to walk out of the emergency room. and yeah, from now on sticking to dirt or track

id rather not give too much away, with the pending lawsuit and all, but it wasn't california

I'd rather you not be to scared to ride on the street now, but I can't exactly blame you. However, that dual-sport life is a good life...

Get the victory octane. Shits sexy

My gf is your height and she rides a CBR600RR.

>gf
That's a weird way to say guy who fucks your tight boi pussy

I've seen guys your size ride motards and dual sports. You just put down your left foot instead of flatfooting the bike, and use the footpeg as a stepping stool to get on and off

Why do you guys fall for this bait?

D606 or mt21 w/ screw in studs for snow?

>motorcycle
>snow

no

Found the Fairweather rider

>hating fun

busrider detected

It's a great starter bike. I learned how to ride on it.

That bike looks uncomfortable

>earth is not a spinning ball
yup it's flat and is surrounded by giant ice mountain so the water don't spill over the edge

What's the point of the "beaks" on adventure bikes?

Looking to buy something like this, no chopper and no sportsbike. Never owned a bike other than cross motorcycles, any recommendations?

i've been wondering the exact same thing for a few days now.

Mud kicked up?

wr250

Moto Guzzi m8

Is there any site or picture/infographic that shows most popular tyres section/profile for a comparison?

Nvm

Does he also jump of the bike at red lights?

No he track stands.

Daily reminder that there are people browsing right now that paid between $5,000 - $6,000 for this bike and will take a $2,000 loss selling it within the next month.

Fuck off back to Veeky Forums hipster cuckboi

how tho?
you'd have to be reversing pretty quick for that beak to be holding any roostertails down.

guzzi pretti

Damn. Colorado bro is that you?
Hope you're doing better.

They just do, it's the "look" for ADV bikes. Although they seem to be moving towards the rally fairing style like the AT.

im more comfortable with a standard bike desu..I dont think i could handle a sportbike guys...

i like being able to flatfoot at rest..so ill get a dual sport when im back home in Cali. that ways i can own TWO bikes!

a standard or cafe racer for grocery getting in VA and a funbike for the trails for these sunny days in Cali.

studded d606 or studded mt21 for snow?

If you're not going to get a sport bike, fine. But don't do it because you're afraid of them. Do it because you genuinely prefer other styles of bikes. The reason I say this is because all these people inevitably end up getting a sport bike...especially since you live in California where you can better utilitize the weather, good roads, and heightened driver awareness of motorcyclists

The rally look is hella. If I could find a kit for my klr650 I would buy it

im not really attracted to that style anyway.. i'd rather go with a standard and i always like the style of those things anyway

and i am not too skilled to get behind the bars on a sportbike, ive only finished the first half of my MSF basic after all

>nobike
>posts gets ignored

I never liked it before but the style is really growing on me. The AT is pure sex and that Tenere 700 spy shot look even better. I hope we get details on that soon.

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5700599546.html

what the fuck man

Someone please remember me again why KTM is so bad.

I know this bike starts at $30k and that is a lot but
what is DBT's opinion on Motus?

you just suck at maintaining your own property

its expensive and people get mad when they snap the forks off instead of breaking the frame in horrific crashes

>those arms
Future hambeast

What?

Adventure bikes are more about selling the idea of going off road to middle aged men who never will, the beak is basically just a straight up emulation of the high mounted dirtbike mudguards which makes no sense because adventure bikes will always also have a mudguard mounted on the actual wheel anyway.

Scroll up and see the user who was hit by a cager and had his forks rip off and gas tank explode

>norfolk
Found your problem

ayy what's up fags

I used to shitpost here, first with an R50 MINI and then with an E90 BMW. I rode bikes like 7 years ago but gave it up for awhile.

I just picked up an '80 CB750 with 85k KM, all stock. It's just going to be a weekend cruiser, to blast around with my friends a bit. I plan on going the cafe racer route to some degree, but here's how she looked yesterday when I bought it.

So far, just removed the luggage and the rack, and bled the brakes and replaced the pads, because there was literally zero stopping power on the front.

rate/hate