Be me

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

>no ecoboost

Burger king do make a good steamed ham.

CAN IT TOUGE

I thought we were having steamed clams.

Do, no, I said steamed hams. That's what I call hamburgers.

>Burger King
>food not touched by black people

What magical fairy tale land do you live in, user?

just get a civic for $3k

Burgerking is great, I'm just mad they got rid of the Mac n' Cheetos

Looks like a fiero with a bodykit

They got rid of them because they suck

Go to Sheetz and get the Mac n cheese bites. Same shit but better

I live in California there are no Sheetz nigger. Beside them "sucking" is subjective I think they're pretty good

>Sheetz
Western PA?

>going to Sheetz for anything other than a Banana slushy

I shiggy

Honestly the V6 doesn't give much of an upgrade for the price point. Better off just sticking with the 4cl

>not getting the ecoboost V6

I go for the dank Hershey pies hngggggggg brb skirt vroom

Nothing quite like wrenching on my Ecoboost Mustang™ and then enjoying a Burger King Whopper™ to fuel up.

This is relevant to my interests, should I eat burger king for dinner?

>Ecoboost meme
>Not getting skyactive™

What the fuck happened to this board?

I enjoy the Tendercrisp, although it is dependent on location as some BKs are less than fresh.

They already got rid of them? Man, I never got around to trying them yet.

Sheetz is not just isolated to Pennsyltucky, nigger

I'm not going to lie they aren't amazing but they are addicting. They grow on you, first time trying it i was like "meh" but then i found myself ordering them everytime i went into a burgerking

I don't know about Murrika, but here in Germany Burger King is awful. Absolutely every ingredient is greasy, even the buns, and you can see through the wrappers after a minute.

It's the same here in Murrican, everyone ITT is a pleb and should be going to Wendy's and not some shithole that's designed by playskool

used to have the best spicy chicken for $1 until they changed the sauce

After they stopped their Spicy Tendercrisps I stopped eating there.

This is a weird fucking place to viral market BK.

Do you mean /bk/?