Annual Veeky Forums Busrider Bingo

Ok Veeky Forumsist's, its time to separate the men from the busriders.

Fill in your bingo sheet and feel free to post a story accompanying your post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xda03fTjsRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a terrible bingo, let me just save this thread with the official Veeky Forums bingo

Thanks heartbreaker I knew I could rely on you.

postin

Fuck off Heartbreaker.

Fuck off samefag.

>stolen a car
>crashed a car
>driven drunk
>got chased by police
How are these supposed to be good things? These just show you're a nigger more than anything.

I've only been driving a short time but have killed about a billion animals.

So close yet so far.

easy one

Soooooo close!

>never driven drunk
I do it almost every weekend when my mate picks me up in my car after a party, he driver to his place and gets out and I drive it a few miles home.

postin again

Well I tried.

I feel bad for you having been caught speeding considering how tame your record is.

Busrider here. I spend so much time on that rolling third world that every one of my dreams takes place on public transit. I want to buy a car so badly, but I know that its a needless expense at this point, because the drive to work would be nothing but heavy downtown traffic anyway, burning fuel between 100 and 1000RPM for the better part of an hour.

They've let me go every time I've been pulled over thus far.

Perhaps it is because I am a polite individual and not this guy -> youtube.com/watch?v=Xda03fTjsRc

Surprised there are so few tyrekickers desu.

I turn up to shitty dealerships like 3+ times a week just to look at cars, am I autistic or something?

I do it every once in a while, but nowhere near regularly.

I used to, but I just don't really give a shit about anything currently produced. The stuff that I do care about is going to be either locked, not on the lot, or locked in the showroom. I've gone up to the Subaru dealer and was able to sit in a WRX and a BRZ, but it's so far away from where I live that I rarely get to. I only go on Sundays so that no salesmen are there to bother me.

Just got to find the right garage. I was at a dealer today that had a 6.3 AMG Merc, a V8 Vantage, a clean as fuck E46 M3 manual, an Evo X and a Blobeye WRX STI etc and they only had like 40 cars max.

There are a million places out there that stock fleet shit like the latest VAG trash Passat copied 100 times in different colours, just avoid those. I find the best places to trawl are the shady as fuck places you'd never dream of buying a car from as they always have interesting old high performance stuff.

This plus the fact that traderjoe with his stock of cheap performance cars on some random industrial estate somewhere is more likely to to throw the keys at you and tell you to drive it if you seem interested, than a chain dealer who will make you fill out 50 forms before you get to drive it with them in the passenger seat.

How the shit can you have gone 150mph, got wheelspin in reverse and handbrake turned but never done a jump? Are you gay?

never tried to have wheel spin in reverse gear i will try once my tires are more used

I spend more time on the bus every week than in my own car so fite me

Busrider detected

Why the fuck would i fuck my suspesion?

I'm just not an ass that takes up both mine and another's time for no reason.

Bingo

im surprised by the number of people that havent jumped their cars, what are you, fucking gay?

Gone faster than 150 but not 100?

Now, this may just be a far off hunch, but I call bullshit.

I've been duped. You caught me.

How the fuck is this supposed to be an accomplishment, this is like asking "were you a teenage male with a car at some point in your life?" I'm lame as fuck, drive a sub-10y/o econobox pretty much exclusively but tick off everything except >200mph and stolen vehicle.

What do I win?

The crash one is a bit funny. I let someone else drive my car while I rode shotgun and they fucked it all up with a tree.

>caught speeding

What kind of fucking pleb do you take me for?

*don't know what a j turn is

Posting in a cringe thread.

"Not exactly street legal" applies to one of my motorcycles.
Never done car track days but have done a motorcycle track day.

I guess I'm not very Veeky Forums

>stealing a car
Why?

All this in a 70's landbarge

i hope ive impressed my internet friends

100mph is too much in Canadian speed
Needs RWD spot added

Nu males

I drifted unintentionally twice though

>ree they can't drive el manual

Dank, junkyard manual swap soon bud...

Fuck you bitches.

Your bingo is shit cunt

Can I get a refund for the time I spent reading all those?

Apparently I need some artificial ball augmentation because I'm not badass enough.

Included how many I completed in each car (minus riding bus, driving manual, etc)

Everybody has killed animals while driving, no exceptions. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. I literally kill insects every time I drive.