Is this faggot literally the most autistic virgin in the automotive industry?

Is this faggot literally the most autistic virgin in the automotive industry?

youtube.com/watch?v=T1JKxW-oxTg

>has a 1000 yard stare
>exaggerated hand and face gestures
>worried laughter to himself when he says something awkward
>retarded attention to detail that no one without autism cares about
>enthusiastic about every shitty car he reviews
>drives with both hands on the wheel, likes Saab's

I imagine the reason he gets to review all these cars is because the dealerships would feel bad turning down a kid with special needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTnx-NkTvA0&feature=youtu.be&t=3m59s
youtu.be/U1hoEGcIs18?t=3m43s
youtu.be/WFzr04sVXSo?t=9m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the worst part is his girlfriend, i actually feel sorry for him

he actually does look like one retard I know irl
i kinda like his videos though

>I don't like the way he looks at the camera...
Boo fucking hoo, you entitled little fuck
>I don't like his hand gestures...
Aww, gonna cry?
>I don't like his laugh...
Like you'd know what real laughter is you maniacal donkey fucking halfwit
>He is thorough
Maybe if you'd had sex once in your life you'd know this is a good thing.
>enthusiastic even when he has no reason to be
Wow you're right, should be be shot or dropped of a cliff? Or fed to rabid wolves?
>Drives with both hands on the wheel
Another foreign concept to you, two hands on the wheel is standard practice when driving a real car. Unlike you, who can get away with one hand on 12 and the other on the back of your boyfriend's head as he blows you to eurobeat in your 99 honda shitbox.

Anything else?

why?

He's married actually. I assume they've fucked

oh user he doesnt need hands to ride the bus

>Another foreign concept to you, two hands on the wheel is standard practice when driving a real car. Unlike you, who can get away with one hand on 12 and the other on the back of your boyfriend's head as he blows you to eurobeat in your 99 honda shitbox.

kek, the only negative thing about the video is that it's called Pure Sound but his microphone produces nothing of the sort.

His mother still dresses him

pix

Who gives a shit? People don't watch it because of his personality. His reviews are consistent and thorough. I'd rather watch him than some faggot like superspeedersrob

>drives with both hands on the wheel
Literally no one does this. On a two lane road with traffic in both directions I regularly overtake poor people in my RS4 at 100mph+ with one hand.

I get it, not everyone can afford superior German engineering, but don't make sweeping generalisations please.

I'd like to see you lounging with one hand on the wheel in a $200 000 car

Haven't I just seen you on /b/

The car is ripped from an Autotrader ad, I drive an A4 :'(

Sometimes I pretend my A4 is an RS4 tho :''''''(

not looking so good these days

>retarded attention to detail that no one without autism cares about
Good thing you're on just the right website for people without autism then, right?

Fuck off dude. There are more people who like him and his videos than people who hate him. Also he does his videos like none on YouTube ever does. Go back to bed you fucking faggot.

>hating on based Saabkyle

At least he isn't subaruwrxfan, holy shit that guys a faggot

>not driving with both hands on the wheel
>not liking Saab

Normie genocide best day of my life tbf

Dude seems a bit nerdy but his reviews are great, no opinions just straight telling the specs, everything you want when looking to buy a car, I'd rather that then some YouTuber who's made a bit of money now all their videos are just them showing off their cars

Saabkyle videos are so comfy fuck outta gere

I bet she fucks Jamal while he's all day outside going full autism with cars

I wouldn't be surprised if they were related

Veeky Forums has a God awful grasp on what autism is

seriously like "hurrdurr he wore a bandana to a car meet to hide his face from shitty profile shots he must have autism"......."doii he has too much detail in his youtube videos for me to comprehend he must have autism"

you never know, maybe Kyle is just one of those kinds of nerds Homer Simpson would call out in his car

i ain't even mad, I'm just keking super hard at this shit

Anyone have the pasta about him doing coke and punching hookers?

I bet this dude wears tighty whiteys.

SaabKyle is neither attractive, interesting, funny, charming, or engaging. His presentation is wooden. He's permanently nervous and unconfortable. The "writing" in his videos is basic as a brick. He is the ultimate definition of the spaghetti spergmaster trying and utterly failing to be normal.

However, his videos provide useful information and are very detailed and thorough. I get the appeal and it's a cool resource.

He really should stay off the camera though. I don't think any sane human being could be interested in seeing that palsy touched stare of his, or his obese wife's expression of living in an endless nightmare repeating "I could have done better" to herself over and over.

Could be worse, he could be this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=tTnx-NkTvA0&feature=youtu.be&t=3m59s

>>drives with both hands on the wheel, likes Saab's
i seriously want to know why you would complain about this

t. drive with one hand

If you're not driving with one hand at 12 and the other out the window in a bro lean, you're doing it wrong.

>not one hand at 3 or 5 with other out the window

How are you going to let the guy next to you see you flexing your forearm muscles when your hand is at 3 or 5?

I love that guy

>it comes with exhaust brakes
>take a dump anywhere in Canada

Your boyfriend can see the asshole flexing of your butthole any time he likes.

>Is this faggot literally the most autistic virgin in the automotive industry?
No, not by a long shot, that would be our C O R E Y

That nigger tries to be Saabkyle but his random info makes me chuckle
Also is he really our Corey?

does he have seizures in the middle of his reviews?
youtu.be/U1hoEGcIs18?t=3m43s
does he phone his mum and nan in the middle of a review?
youtu.be/WFzr04sVXSo?t=9m50s

what's that? no? then he's automatically shit

>OP is the most autistic virgin

"Hey guys Rob spaghetti here, I'm gonna talk about how to fix a problem with my ferari that is of no use, because the only people watching me are actual autists who will never be in one.

So here's my 2 360's that are probably kit cars or unrepairable write offs that I never drive for some reason, and while you're looking at my rapidly receding hairline and eyebrows I only half shaved, remember that you're even more of a pathetic fuck for watching this than I am for pretending to be a cool millionaire with paid brazilian hookers and fake lamborghinis

OH! Here's a video of me sitting next to chad doucheton driving his ford gt, and him not listening to my instructions to avoid the cops, oh look he's swerving in and out like a retard and making it easier to be seen by the cops while I don't dare talk to him for fear of being ousted as an actual faggot..."

"Thanks guys, see you next time, remembah im fob spageddie"

HEY GUYS, ONE OWNER CAR GUY HERE FROM ONE OWNER CAR GUY DOT COM

how fuckin dare you shit on saabkyle

that nigger is 600000% more informative and knowledgable than you'll ever be. he's out test driving veyrons and you're shitposting about him on an imageboard

i can't express how much i want you to die a painful death

why u haff to be mad?

No, YouTube Corey is a Canacuck, and our Corey is some spic from Miami

i call him saabcuck

although his videos are informative, he has the most disgusting nice guy voice, his wife is a 3 and he's gained weight, she will leave him

WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY SUBARURIWBENDNSJEKAFAN HERE

It's like he's trying to describe 5 different things in the same sentence and switches back and forth between those things mid-word.

Out of all the automotive youtube channels, saabkyle is well above average. Fuck off

SaabKyle is an excellent channel. He shows all the things other videos don't and provides a wealth of information in doing so.

When did SethBling get into cars?