Be American

>be American
>no RS6 wagon to cruise at 150 mph on the autobahn

We have enough german cars broken on the side of our freeway.
Dont need any more, thanks

>be German
>tryto feel superior after WW2
>Nazis
>cant

I stop light raced a RS5 Convertible earlier today, not very impressed.

I like German cars but this is too fuckin' savage to ignore. FPBP

>that feel when you fly past a cop at full throttle and he follows and tries to keep up in his factory BMW
>that feel when he gives you a thumbs up for our running him when he passes you later

Hi !

guten tag

>be american
>no nissan skyline r34

So is there a structural pillar by the headrests for the rear seats? Is that the difference in wagons and hatchbacks?

Not necessarily, wagons have more rear space so you get a bigger boot, it's mostly aesthetic and convenience of more space

exactly
look how small the trunk is in a RS6
fucking economy car
i bet that focus is bigger

So do German people ENJOY having their cars break?

>"Hans, the car won't start. The oil viscosity sensor is reading, 'Potential for sub-optimal lubrication.' Arrange to have it taken to a certified Audi repair technician with fifteen years experience. The car will once again run with the full precision of German engineering. I will inform my employer that I won't make it in today. He will appreciate my dedication to automotive maintenance."

well in germany people drive less as a whole.
gas is expensive there, and they live closer to work.

they also have an actual public transit system.

this. seen so many broken down german cars on the way to and from west palm beach today

especially in the ghetto. lost track of amount of bmws mercs etc on the side getting towed lol

CTS-V is great and all but the rs6 is on a whole other level, it's like an R8 with cargo space

Sex on wheels to be quite honest familia

B
T
F
O

>be American
>still have a speed limit on the highway

its for our safety

look at the average american, he is stupid as fuck. now imagine that half the people are even more retarded than the average american in this country. we would kill ourselves ver quick

im not saying that everybody cant drive, but we have too many idiots that would fuck it up

Germany is literally the only country without a official speed limit on highways.

Also 30% of the Autobahn now has a official speed limit, with over 50% of the remaining having suggested speeds.

It was fun while it lasted.

>with over 50% of the remaining having suggested speeds
Actually the recommended speed of 130/80 is in effect all the time (unless there's an actual lower limit) and you risk partial fault for accidents when going faster.

Dam! That is a burger car I can into.

i didn't know that, damn. it was always one of my dreams to go over to Germany and buy a performance car and drive it on the autobahn and all around Europe. what a shame.

HAHAHA JUST LOOK AT IT

DID THEY EVEN BOTHER HIRING A DESIGNER???

That actually looks pretty sizeable, plus no wheel wells in the way.