/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #579 - Blue Dude Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RxDLeagCSw
youtube.com/watch?v=UXD2t8WLMWw
youtu.be/9SrkQw7S23A?t=19m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice hat nerd

Thank you.

>only a 30 second cooldown between posting images now with a jew pass
Storytiming here just became much easier for anyone with a Veeky Forums pass.

post sonic images that can wear a hat

youtube.com/watch?v=5RxDLeagCSw
Looks like Rouge knows how make friends with everyone

Yeah, so... life got a LITTLE busy.

If I don't find any time in the near future to work on this I think I'll put it up for download as-is (plus some other goodies as a consolation prize), that way maybe somebody else could finish it up if I never get around to it.

Sorry for being a shitter, I hope I can follow through eventually

It's nice to see you didn't die. Hope you can find time in the future to work on.

Nice stupid hat, you rat.

Like a real man

C'mon, Sonic. Man the hell up!

Assuming you do find time, how hard do you think it'll be for you to make the head?

Post your female OTPs

I was thinking of that digital Cassia idea an user posted a few threads back and I just wonder one things: would her digital "weapon" still be tonfas or would she upgrade them to something else

I crackship Mina x Gold as characters that were/will be put aside despite great potential.

So should we request a birthday pic for Veeky Forums with Sage and Bump?

My friends and I tried to make the worst Sonic OC. Here take her.

You somehow made R63 Manic. Throw it in the incinerator

Not even fazed, I seen significantly worse

Fucking haaard. I'm not experienced enough to be good at creating something like that so I'm working off an existing model instead, which is still proving to be difficult. That's not to mention keeping facial flexes intact... It's a lot of work, what I've got right now is an abomination so I don't wanna show it.

>typical sonic fan

He's always been smug

but that's Sonicman

Yeah, that really doesn't sound easy at all. Well, I hope all goes well down the line.

So what exactly possessed you to give Coldsteel a girlfriend? Was it some deep malice towards all life that drove you, or did you have something to prove at the time?

A perfect fit.

How much scarf is too much scarf?

I actually really like that AU

Well damn, this actually looks really tasty.

I do wonder though, do they have a Tikal themed drink?

>GTAV Sonic
kek

After all this time I tried to play Green Hill Paradis with a controller to see if it really was better than keyboard+mouse.
My PC controller didn't work.
My GC to PC adapter didn't either.
Crap.

>posting AA6 spoilers
Ga'ran was one heck of a milf

Uh, didn't think about it. Well, it's not that big of a spoiler, it's just Apollo's version of the despair animation...

Not everyone is going to expect Apollo having a case in Khura'in, that's usually Phoenix' thing.

Also milfs.

>her full on evil emperor medusa mode

Best fucking prosecutor in the series so far.

It's beyond me how she hasn't received any smut or even artwork so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXD2t8WLMWw

Which one of Mina's design would you choose, the one from her first appearance in the comics or her design from her appearance when she was a famous singer such as around in the issue 200s around there.

>/sthg/ zone
>it's a Page 9 Act

Are the Japanese just unfunny or is it meant to be 'cute?'

Japan has a very simplistic sense of humor.

I get what they were going for, at least.

It's not even that, I can get a crap pun or the classic 'expectation, then the unexpected'. Here though, and I'm not sure if it's the translation or just the framing, I can't get what the joke is supposed to be. He says he made a 'Pumpkin Dango' but he didn't, so in some weird closing time loop he inadvertently made one... but didn't remember the circumstances in which he made it?

Can you explain it?

youtu.be/9SrkQw7S23A?t=19m44s

it always is

I bet the Tails drink doesn't even taste like mint
fucking plebs

>I'm already at my limit
Silver this is my limit edit when

>my wallet says no but my heart says yes

Do I preorder it or not? I've never been so torn on a decision.

Why do redesigners ALWAYS ruin Blaze?

On Amazon, you aren't charged until it ships, so you've got months to save up the money.

Oh. That was easy. Thanks.

No problem.

I don't know if I can watch Tails be cringy for an entire episode!

>worst
Not at all.
She doesnt even have a detailed biography

>blobs

Post Solly

Much better

wrong

Fite me

First Tails gets the yellow fox, then he gets a purple bandicoot, what's next?

he gets dumped

He gets the blue hedgehog and red echidna

Never enough.

loss.jpg

molested

You can't improve upon perfection.

Because they always try to go all-in on the "mysterious princess from a faraway land" thing, which ends up making her look overdesigned.

Man as kind of cool as it is that people spent so much time/effort to rip/recreate assets from the Studiopolis trailers to make the fan game, the level in the fan game is not very good.

Far too many open spaces/dimps style boosters and long stretches of speed with not a ton of platforming.

I like that AU.
It's cute

You also fall off the moving platforms if you don't move with them using the d-pad, which is weird.

sonic boom. i don't want to stream and i don't want to go hunting down individual episodes like a neanderthal. help.

Elise will be the 13th Egg Boss. Sonic and friends will go to Soleanna for vacation, but Elise is acting strange. Turns out she secretly made a deal with Eggman; she lets him use the country's factories, and he lets her people live. To seal the deal, she's been decked out with hidden cybernetics that give her flame powers.

Hey, it's a better plot than 06 at least.

What exactly do you want?

anything besides single 480p episodes at 0/0 S/L from 2014 would be nice.

Eggman's Baker's Dozen

I have no clue where you'd find them right now. At least, not until a full season DVD drops, if it ever does.

>to seal the deal

Oh goddammit, I didn't even realize.

Apologies for being an accidental chucklefuck. I just wanted to post my dumb fan theory, not make bad jokes.

06 would have been infinitely more interesting if Elise were a villain.

Or even if she just acted like someone who has forced herself to never feel sadness for most of her life. Like, the ice queen thing ain't exactly original, but it would've fucking worked fine, dammit.

Though one must wonder what her villain motive would be. Trying to use her powers to secure power for her nation? Eggman coercing her into cooperation? A selfish desire to merge with Mephiles and restart the world to make it better? There are plenty of options, and absolutely all of them are better than a stereotypical damsel in distress.

I always hated when people called him that. Just call him Soldier.

Also here's your God damn dumb fucking retarded chipmunk squirrel mutant thing.

somebody's upset

I'm not upset. I love dumb looking Sallies.

Meteor shower in Pumpkin Hill? Did they mixed it up with Meteor Herd?

that is one ugly fish

Found this at GameStop. They also had Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles in a similar material. All classic ofcourse.

Not him, but I guess he remembered making a pumpkin dango before, but his memories are vague on how'd he made it due to time paradox or something. I guess he traveled way back in the past before that meteor came.

She doesn't look too bad compare to all of the other fan redesigns. I would even say this might be the best one, but that isn't saying much. Her original is the best though

But user, she doesn't want the world to change. She wants Sonic. The selfish cunt.