youtube.com/watch?v=0S7MVO02D_o

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's September update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>King's Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=fEEaWDS4Q24

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10300200/20160617_jbtjf_ZCS_w.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10300200/20151211_xhYOqrZrVc0.mp4
twitter.com/NaoraYusuke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for what a shitty OP image

How do you make magic work in FFT without calculator shenanigans? Bumrush Flare/Holy/Meteor/Bahamut and just hope to god brute force can work?

Agreed

>penelo
>5 star arousal
You got that right

The faith stat you fool, higher faith means you deal and take more magic damage, while lower faith means you deal and take less magic damage

Short Charge from Time Mage and use low to mid tier spells as those have a short charge time. Otherwise you go Calculator for mages since then the really long spells get a quick charge time.

At least Penelo isn't a troll pull anymore and her TM is moderately useful if you got an Abel lying around.

BE IS FOR FAGS.

Breakers need to remember their role.

There's nothing they can do to penelo to make her genuinely useful on a team though. It's too late in the game for 5* maxes to matter, even those that outrank the lower 6*s.

She's always been great for Equip Dagger. Probably the best Bedile-club TM after Shantotto.

Just a heads up for the next OP.

Previous thread was supposed to be CCC (300), which would rightly make this thread CCCI.

The next thread's number should be CCCII

SHUT UP NERD

You're for fags.

We could continue to look like idiots by using the incorrect numbers, which would reflect poorly on the members of the thread.

I must say though, it's a pretty accurate representation of (You).

Just beat Palace of the Dead in XIV.

Great shit both in continuity and in design. The old RPG aesthetics and multi-floor bonus dungeon style is awesome.

I just love it because it reminds me of the Ancient Cave from Lufia 2 which is my favorite SNES RPG. Can't wait for floors 51-200

Is this a good pull?

I can't read that, dumb weeb.

In fact, her stats are out now. Let's have a looksee.

She gets 95 attack (105 with innate ATK+10%), and 132 MAG (171 with her innate MAG+30%, which is actually pretty insane.

She gets some good BLM and WHM spells, plus a healing esunaga.
Plus, she gets Barrage to go along with Swords Dance.

But it's too little too late. She'd be the best GL unit ever right now, but I doubt she'll be anything in JP.

>Agrias's OSB

Yep, good pull.

Fine let's see.

Agrias's OSB - "Holy Blade" 1xST Overflow Holy/Non-ele physical dmg, higher dmg if weakness/imperil
Ramza's SSB2 - "Chant" Party Stoneskin and High Critical (+100% dmg)
Onion Knight's Magic SSB - "Blowback" 5xAoE Non-ele magic dmg, Medica 40%MaxHP
Zidane's SSB - "Storm Impulse" 8xST Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, EnWind

Gee whiz, she'd be a monster with Dualcast.

Gumi, you need to at least release the 5* upgrades of Rydia/Kain/Krile/Galuf/Penelo/Fran now in global so that way they would be a lot nicer to have since we are starting to get the 6* units. Especially for Kain/Krile/Penelo.

>Vaan 6*
>Aeroga
>Passive counter magic (It looks like 20%)
>15% passive evasion
>Attack 30%
>Mirage
>210% phys attack with 100% disease affliction
>AOE stop res for 3 turns
>8 hit 270% phys attack

notbad.jpg

How do we make Squall and Zidane in RK to be amazing?

>9th highest base attack in JP
>Rated lower than base Terra

mediocre.jpg

I should mention her healing stuff is all abilities (she's a dancer), so they can't be dualcast.

So at best you're getting dual Watera/Blizzaga, which ain't shit on Exdeath's dual Meteor even when you hit weakness (unless Teedus is involved)

But she's well rounded, and I can't remember if Esunaga even exists outside of Anastasis's limit burst.

>all the FFXII main cast end up becoming Jacks-of-All-Trades

IZJS confirmed noncanon.

Roselia has Esunaga in her LB alongside Cura+.

>ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10300200/20160617_jbtjf_ZCS_w.mp4
>ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10300200/20151211_xhYOqrZrVc0.mp4
BSB when?

Oh yeah. Tilith gets it too now that I think about it.

It's still situationally very useful. I could see bringing along a Penelo to some ridiculous status-infliction fest fight. She's not completely worthless on off-turns either.

>literally depicts ganymede descending from heaven
top shota

I could see in the foreseeable future that Penelo's draw rates will go down to the 3-5* max rate. She's pretty good with Barrage/Sword Dance/Watera/Blizzaga/Esunaga. Give her Abel's TMR/Earrings and she should be good to go.

In other words keep any Penelos you draw now for the future.

In JP this is already the case, all base 3*s have the same rate.

I can't ever see needing more than one Penelo because I already have a team of 6 capables, but she'll be the poor-man's Tilith for a lot of people.

Neat, Blind effects Weigraf's chance to hit with his Thunderboner attack.

Got an off-banner Lightning-sama from the daily pull!

who /notgonnabeafuckingidiotandwastinglapiswithme/ here?

not me. pulling is fun

When do we get Ramza banner?

Nice! I got a shantotto. not too bad, since it means another 5% for the MAG 30% TMR

>keep refreshing and waiting for the daily login rewards
>they never come
>never

>believing what that user said

oh wait here they are

Eh, it can happen. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Daily login is good this month as well. 2 free magic keys/star quartz and 100 lapis every day after 28 days meaning 300 free lapis if you log in everyday in October. Essentially 900 Lapis and 4 summon tickets this October.

>fusing shantotto
unless you have 12 shantotto's already that's a mistake.

An ideal mage has 6 MAG+30%s

>minituar x10
gumi are sneaky bastards.

Yeah I'm pretty much sick of that bullshit.

It's a slot increase trap. The worst was that compensation chest with Lapis and NRG inside that needed 13 free unit slots to open.

>No /pullwithme/ called
It's okay, I'll enjoy my fourth +30% MAG vendor all by myself.

I'm not going to enjoy my Maria.

>100 Lapis for any day beyond the 28th day!
Well, then. I guess I must not miss a single day. That's basically 300 more lapis from this login rewards month.

>People complaining about 10 minis when they should see it as free gil
Do 10x FP pull, use a mini on each one, sell for big profit.

You idiot, we're complaining about 10 minis because there's 10 of them.

As in, you need 10 free unit slots to accept.

Who doesn't have at least 100-120 unit slots by now?
I mean, christ, with all the free lapis they've been shoveling out, it's not hard to spare some.

kupo

Why would you ever buy more unit slots than you have units.

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

There is literally nothing wrong with buying Lapis.

>He isn't always prepared for dunes

I haven't spent a dime on the game.

You can run the dunes without having any excess unit slots at all though.
And the dunes have been obsolete for ages now nigga.

Having more than 4 free slots is wasted lapis.

this, kupo

>And the dunes have been obsolete for ages now nigga.
>Events that typically won't be in direct competition for time somehow makes dunes obsolete
It's only a waste if you don't put them to use or if you're one of those people who are just going to dump old units as you get better ones down the line to keep your list as empty as possible.
I put the slots to use, therefore they're useful to me.

No, the dunes were obsolete the second we got Dirnado part I.

Maranda Coast beats the dunes twice over even if you have a nanny unit. The new exploration is even better than that.

You got jewed by the gume. It happens to the best of us.

>This stock up and be ready option is worse than this active option simply because it's better EXP
>But requires more time per run and doesn't have the benefit of being able to be stored until later to bypass a chunk, if not all, of the grind
I'd rather have 50 or so megas stocked up and ready for if I pull a nice unit that I intend to use rather than having to take time away from an event to do a bunch of exploration runs.
Call it jewed, but I'm still gaining lapis and I've yet to be bothered by the chunk I've thrown at something that has continually been useful to me and leaves me able to deal with these minor issues like getting a chunk of free dosh for a daily without issue.

twitter.com/NaoraYusuke

After 24 years, Yusuke Naora is leaving SE.
>On September 30th, after 24 years, I left Square Enix. Due to family issues, I am moving back to my hometown of Izumo.
>Yesterday, Taba-chan showed me the ending of FFXV. FFXV was my last job, but what a fantastic ending it was. The dev team was amazing! It was the best project I ever had.
>Although I have resigned, I will still continue to do illustrations and designs for Square Enix and I am planning other challenges as well, so your continued support is very much appreciated. To all those people who have taught me so much: Thank you!
Pic related is a huge thank you card he got from Business Division 2.

>FFXV was my last job
>I will still continue
alright mate which one fucking is it

It's more that he's going freelancer basically.

He is no longer a proper part of SE. He will keep sending them drawings and such, but he won't actually be there for every single detail as he used to.

Leaving before flop, very smart of him.

>playing BE

At that point you're paying for convenience. And do you need 60+ slots JUST for cactuars?

That's 1200 lapis just for having a bunch of empty space. You could do almost 5 pulls with that kind of dosh.

Izumo is a fairly small town (population 140k) and it's far away from any major cities, so he probably won't be very active as a freelancer either.

>At that point you're paying for convenience.
And?

>That's 1200 lapis just for having a bunch of empty space. You could do almost 5 pulls with that kind of dosh.
I'm sitting on around 7k even with this 'pointless' spending. Considering it in terms of a handful of daily pulls is honestly meaningless to me at this point.
If it makes you feel better about the choices I made, consider it futureproofing.

atleast post a lightning OP so that she's wearing the qt hat.

best girl

Not even the best girl in that game.

Stop trying to justify spending lapis on anything but pulls.

It's dumb.

Stop trying to police how people spend their virtual currency.

It's autistic.

>using Lapis instead of tickets for pulls

Shit taste desu

>Not just spending a low price of 48 dollars for enough lapis for an 11x pull and 9 tickets kupo!

Why does she look like she skips leg day. Isn't she supposed to be a dragoon?

They should have padded out her hip armor pieces, to balance her wide shoulders from her pauldrons.

>195 posts
>35 IP's
Lads, why is this allowed?

>I could see in the foreseeable future that Penelo's draw rates will go down to the 3-5* max rate
JP already has the same rates for all base 3* units, but you should know that a unit gaining a 5* didn't change what their rates were before that.
When characters like Kain and Krile got a 5*, they were still just as common as any 3-4* character. In fact, you couldn't even draw them at 5*.

>PRO is a breeze
>Shit got pushed in really fucking deep on ELT
How fucked am I?

>get driven to the party so likely get to see a bit of Lucis
>Noctis and bros dressed up in a badass party
>get to chat up some blonde bitch
>a literal fucking airship crashes into your building
>WELP
>fightan thru the city, on skyscrapers in the air, in the castle, garages etc.
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IGNIS EXPLAIN THIS SHIT
>confront blonde bitch while fightan around the city
>confront hoodguy trying to take your crystal
>Regis face-off
>planning reveangance with master tactician Ignis
>looking onto your burning city as you have to make the tough decision to leave her behind to chase the faggots who raepd her and took your crystal

Mhm, yea totally would rather have some retarded fucking movie you can't even play than all of this.

Full mage team for them Blizzaga chains or farm pro

What's the Is there away to get growstars aside from magicite in Mobius.

Farming pro is superior for those under Rank 100 anyway.

You can probably auto PRO, and it gives 75% as much Auracite per NRG as ELT. That means you can macro run it while you sleep, and also get extra rank up NRG to play with (PRO gives the best Rank in the game right now by FAR).

And at most you only need ~11k Auracite for the good stuff, and farming pro will net you 26k by the end.

Other than the Mobius gift box and item shop, you can get one from completing the daily login rewards list. That gets you roughly 3 free growstars per month (1 from box, 2 from daily login completion).

>Blue crystal
>Turns to Gold crystal
>Fucking anzlem

How much lapis are y'all at now?

I'm at 5500. Lightning banner ate about 7000. Didn't get her, of course.

0 cuz I dropped that trash "game" lol

I've been hovering around 4500 for the past couple weeks or so.

Pro kicks my ass hard at the moment. I can only do ADV safely so I am grinding the story out to get better gear for Pro. Just reached Lechios Hills so that means Grandport soon and Buster Swords for the Toblerone as well as Bio Blaster for the White Dragon. Most of my team is 40s 4* with Toblerone as the exception at 5* max and Kefka at 4* max.

Could also do the adv exploration for megacites if farming shards is not possible

What is your issue, exactly? Are you not doing enough damage/ they bursting through your heals?

Not enough damage on my end. I need to up my gear since I have low level gear.

Ah, I see. Do you have anyone with cheer or any friends with units that have it? Or perhaps any friends with a CoD?

Only one from here that's a CoD. No Cheer yet since I need Fina for that. Also only one good Kefka friend for Blizzaga chains.

I was just seeing if I could help you out somehow. I have several of the good units if you needed anything, like Lenna for cheer and curaja.