>Giulia
>Giulia Quadrifoglio
>4C
>Giulietta Veloce
>Abarth 595
>Abarth 695 Biposto
>Fiat 124
>Abarth 124
>Fiat Tipo is cheaper than the competition, yet as well built and handles great according to reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOJBLhJRX20
youtu.be/NWOg2mZD6yY?t=4m40s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fiat
>abarth
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>still posting this bait

youtube.com/watch?v=IOJBLhJRX20

>Punto being literally 25 (twenty-five) seconds faster than a Focus ST
Ferd a shit.

Only cars on that list that don't suck are the Viper, Charger, and Challenger.

gtfo

>not the full circuit
Nice try, cuck.

Those are actually the ones that fall apart because murrican built. But whatevs.

Glad to see the cuck is still triggered

>4s slower on the wet
Literally can't turn, tbqh.

I'm all for FCA man but they are going down hill fast

>axed the snek
>set to axe the rwd Chrysler 300 and replace with fwd shit box based off Pacifica mini van in 2019
>never came through with an SRT-4 dart
>set to axe the V8s in the challenger, charger, and 300 in 2019
>CEO stated their current strategy for the next few years is to push SUVs, cross overs, and trucks while cutting car sales

Just fuck my shit up senpai...

The only SUVs they're gonna produce is the Maserati and the Alfa, afaik.

>fiat literally cannot compete
Why are they such shit?

>triggered because the Fiesta can't turn on the rain
kekkity kek

btw, thanks for bumping this thread Alphonse, at least you're being somewhat useful.

>CEO stated their current strategy for the next few years is to push SUVs, cross overs, and trucks while cutting car sales

Honestly, those are the things that people want. Rams and Jeeps fly off the fucking shelves whereas chargers, darts, and challengers usually sit on the lot for a while. I can't tell you how many Cherokees we've sold and we make ridiculous margins on every Ram we sell, especially the ones with the Cummins.

>fiat can't beat ford around a track
>muh wet track
>starts projecting
Glad to see the cuck is still triggered and projecting.

Really makes me think

lol, Ferd a shit.

(pls continue bumping)

Is that why they're more reliable?

Really makes me think.....

>ecoshits literally blowing left and right

>puntofag literally shilling for his diesel shitbox's manufacturer

Yet they're still significantly more reliable.

Really makes you think

Not in the engine/drivetrain department, they aren't.

According reliability index and consumer reports you're wrong.

Really makes you think.....

According to reliabilityindex I'm right.
Compare the cars.

>Really makes you think.....
autism?

>fiat is overall less reliable
>hurr durr dats not tru
>choses one car to back up his claims
Now, now, cuck. Settle down. At least we both agree fiat is less reliable than ford. :^)

>Dude puts so much emotional stock into his shitty brand he's stuck with because he didn't know shit about cars (and still doesn't) when he got it that he spends hours on a hmong scone-crafting p2p client defending it

lmao'ing at your life

>investing his whole life being on a taiwanese mahjong discussion forum criticising other peoples taste
kek

>fiat is literally less reliable than ford
top kek, can't make this shit up

BTFO!

In every fucking thead you try to shill and you get rekt.

Everytime I come on this site I see at least one post by you. Don't you have places to be going in your diesel Fiat? I thought your mom made you get a job at the dicksucking factory

>investing 18k euros in a fwd diesel shitbox

kek

wew, no need to get so mad bby

>mfw the first gen Focus had engine mounts so shitty the engine literally fell to the ground while driving
>mfw ecoshits are literally blowing out nowadays
How can Ferd ever recover?

>fiat literally is less reliable than ford
can't make this shit up

Are you going to post that website that said ford was better than fiat again mjet?

>literally having no rebuttal for falling engines
Just quit life, Alphie.

Ofc, dear subaru friendo.
A car isn't only about reliability. Otherwise a civic would actually be the (allegedly) greatest car ever, yet it's only an appliance for people with lesser taste.

>fiat is literally less reliable than ford
lmao, btfo

>assblasted polish "intellectual" every time

doesn't a fucking base charger have 40 times the legal displacement a car can have in that shithole of a country

this is why no one likes the polish

Based ford>shit fiat

>doesn't even drive an Abarth but a diesel shitbox

Lmao

he is not subaruanon, I am

So at what point does it no longer become a car and more of a chore to fix it, where you're under it more than you're in it? I'm no fan of ford, but when the car company that is notorious for breaking down is btfo by fiat, that would send red flags to anyone with a brain.

That's an ugly ass bitch, Alphie.

>polish
>murricans in charge of being remotely intelligent

>thinks he has a say on this

Hi

hi
who si that Alberta Barbossa???

Literally have no idea what you're talking about.
Never had any issue whatsoever with my car.

I drive the best hothatch on the market. I have more say than you

Am I supposed to care? I'm gay. Glad to see you can't address my points.

>yfw her last name is actually Barbosa
kek

Is it hot in the winter too?

Good for you, then.

>doesn't remember the guy berserk posting.
Either you're lying or don't drive it often enough, it's like clockwork in the shop near me, fiat's come in week after week.

>can't adress my points
>sweeps the entire argument under the rug
I'm sure you're too busy prepping the bull to debate anyways.

I want tripfags to leave and never come back.

We all do user.

>>doesn't remember the guy berserk posting
I do.

>Either you're lying or don't drive it often enough, it's like clockwork in the shop near me, fiat's come in week after week.
That applies to every other brand.
I drive about 10k a year, actually.
The only issue with this car was the electric power steering module shitting itself, but it was fixed before the Evo was introduced.

My car is now at 50k and had no issues. Not even cabin noises.
I know a few guys with similar cars with more than 200k and they had no issues.
Maintenance was always done at time, tho.
I'm honestly quite happy with it. Drives really well, it's agile and good empeegees.

Do you actually think I take this shit serious to the point I'd be "debating" anything with you or any other user for more than 3 or 4 posts?
Couldn't give a fuck.

>gets btfo
>i was only pretending to be retarded

Okay, Alphonse.
:)

Alphonse is our Lord aND savior

The most common issues I hear is ECU and hosing problems, something I've never really seen in a car (more about the ecu), 10k isn't bad, I put 20k-25k every year on my DD. As long as you're happy with it, then I guess I can't argue much further, hell I'm mostly happy with mine and everyone shits on my car in Veeky Forums.

10k mostly on the city.
I'm gonna get fucked with the DPF in the future probably, tho.
I do think I've never interrupted a regen, but oh well... The moment it starts giving me issues, it's going out.

Never heard about ECU issues. I've heard about that whole electric steering module deal, but nothing else.

Come over here to americlap land, Fiat, ferd, and government motors are the worst three I see in shops, I should see American cars in American shops, but I was taken back by the amount of fiats I see roll through, also see a couple of Kia's in shop as well.

You guys have it bad with the 500, isn't it?
I don't really get it. I never read about people complaining that much about the 500 here (Europe), except for some minor stuff like defective plastic panels.
Probably automatic transmission issues, that's really the only thing that sets the markets apart.

It is indeed the 500 over here, it was on the list of "pocket rockets" to try and I skipped it due to all the complaints it had, should go try one, wouldn't be suprised if it felt better than the ST, anything can surpass a ST, have my heart set on a STI after trying cars.

Fiats always drove well. Even the Multipla did, surprisingly enough.

Replying. There.

>FCA

EFF, SEE, FUCKING AYY

Too bad the 500s aren't awd, one of my biggest gripes and kind of a need for me, the one huge gripe I have with my current car.

I'm italian and I hate Fiat. They effectively killed Lancia in the 90ies despite winning 6 time the world rally cup, because the wanted to start investing on the Alfa Romeo brand. They are some slimy pieces of shit, who even dared changing their legal and financing location outside of Italy despite getting tons of money from the country when they were in deep trouble.

Some years ago, when asked why they weren't putting any money on the Lancia brand that fat fuck of Marchionne simply replied: "because noone knows Lancia".

youtu.be/NWOg2mZD6yY?t=4m40s

A somewhat decent Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione costs no less than 40.000 euros. A really good one starts from 50.000. It's my dream car.
There are tons of people who would give their right hand for a revamped model, or simply for a new perfomance Lancia car, whatever, just a sign that this brand isn't onlife support. Instead we get hundreds variation of the fucking Fiat 500 and some fucking Alfa every now and then, which all sucks. Nowadays Lancia is relegated to produce only one car model, the Ypsilon, literally a woman car, while getting some rebranded Chrysler abominiations with the Lancia logo slapped on them.

Just fuck them. Instead our government has to literally lick their balls in fear of them closing their productions plants and delocalizing. It's depressing, really.