I want to get a new car and found an Infiniti g20 2002 with 210000 miles...

I want to get a new car and found an Infiniti g20 2002 with 210000 miles. It's cheap only 2500 but I want to know if it's a smart purchase or if the car will break down after a year or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5685501346.html
westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5718031960.html
westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5706643640.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I owned one for about 2 years. Dont buy it unless its manual.

Its basically a sentra with leather. Power steering lines WILL leak and WILL make you want to kill yourself. Also the coolant overflow tanks always crack and get contaminated.

The only Nissan I would buy with that mileage is a Maxima, pre-2004

Even then, watch for rust! Lower radiator support, rear torsion beam. Also, chances are the rear trailing arm bushings will be shot (fluid leaks out and they get noisy but still look fine) and they are a pain to replace. Not a problem per se you can drive the car just fine, but just deal with the noise. This is from direct experience having just bought a beater '00 Maxima a few months ago and daily driving it and doing some wrenching.

It is manual and I just want to make sure it doesn't die my current car is about to

You can find a much better condition car with much less miles for 2500

Honestly looked for days the only cars I can afford here have 200000 miles on them

Post Craigslist

Where I was looking

How would I know where you are looking. Just post your local internet classifieds

Post my car or that I'm looking for one because I've just been scrolling through Craigslist looking for cars because dealerships are bs every car under $3000 has more than 200000 on them

Op here I know nothing about cars I just need a new one that's not a piece of shit and will break down because my Aveo 08 has problems to the nines which half of them are from this auto place I brought to fix it I'm pretty sure

So do you want the help and opinions of Veeky Forums or do you just want us to validate your opinion, because there's nothing I can do for you without knowing your market.

I want the help and opinions and I don't want to give out where I live it's just all of these other cars are pieces of shit here with all of these problems

What's wrong with it?

Ac doesn't work mph and rpm doesn't work on dashboard sounds like shit the engine light has been on for months yet they don't know what is wrong with it the gas peddle stops working sometimes

What's the code for the check engine light?

I can't remember I lost faith in my car because everywhere I read it's just a piece of shit and has 120000 miles on it

Hey dickhead, posting your city doesn't mean your going to get doxxed, can't help you in your market if you don't provide it

Okay I'll just say western mass

Find out the code. Buy a code reader.

Fuck that, he should get out of that Korean POS as soon as possible

Thank you for agreeing haha it's the most worthless piece of metal can't even call it a car

I dont want this car and was wondering if the Infiniti was a good or better option than my piece of shit

It will be worth more for every thing you fix. I bet you could fix the gauges yourself.

How much can you spend on a different car?

3k tops

westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5685501346.html

westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5718031960.html

westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/5706643640.html

2bh fampai I wouldn't get a nissan with mileage that high, assuming you're not a mechanic. keep lurking until you find something better

>buy a Civic and STFU: the post

Kek, but he's right that any of those would be better than the Aveo

Op here Also saw a Subaru Impreza 05 I think with 199 for 2k

Fuck civics though not a spic