PlayStation Vita General 2783 - Meet The Valkyries Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Fat Princess: Piece of Cake Going Dark in 2017
thevitalounge.net/2016/10/01/fat-princess-pie

>Rainbow Skies is 75% Complete
thevitalounge.net/2016/09/30/rainbow-skies-i

>Musou Stars first details,screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-first-details-scre

>Fate/Extella second trailer
gematsu.com/2016/09/fateextella-second

>Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- Launch Trailer
youtu.be/9CoB77tCYTM

>Danganronpa V3 CMTV
youtu.be/YfICHWg-qVk

>Musou Stars survey asks which characters users want
gematsu.com/2016/09/musou-stars-survey-asks-char

>World of Final Fantasy adds male Shiva, female Ifrit, and Shantotto
gematsu.com/2016/09/world-final-fantasy-adds-male-shi

>Berserk and the Band of the Hawk ‘Femto’ action gameplay
youtu.be/Y20uEqWaOnA

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 ‘Keijo!!!!!!!!’ collaboration swimsuit DLC now available
youtu.be/aifWbxauynY

>17 minutes of Atelier Firis gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/09/17-minutes-atelier-firi

>New Danganronpa V3 Japanese limited edition detailed, screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-japanese-lim

>Mary Skelter ‘Purification’ trailer, details
youtu.be/GAQ_EFzIDRY

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Mine's my birth year.

Post yours.

Butts.

Vitagen: Home of the OVP

I don't need lockscreen.

I wanna fuck a jaeger!

You don't remember?

The year of Hitler's mothers death, no joke.

World of final fantasy cute hype post
stack cute
level cute
cutecute

I don't have one

Panzer vor!

autism

Sorry, totally forgot. But yeah, that did totally happen thanks for reminding. Things like these are always great to remember. Should have had some hats in the OP.

WHy is it more expensive than any other stardard edition Vita game?
This same shit happened with Attack on Titan, but at least this isn't digital-only cancer.

SHANTOTTO!

You're retarded if you don't know what he means.

Square

IS MeiQ worth buying? IS it mechanically good?

Yeah, now I finally get it that it's birthday thing. Took me long enough, guess I'm just retarded. Somehow didn't remember since those hats weren't on every image last thread as it was opened before this stuff happened. And only OP image has the hat here. Clover has it on every image though.

>Compile Heart
>Idea Factory

Should answer your questions

why didn't you choose a photo that would fit with the party hat

Because I didn't remember that this was the day.

Why Lightning is using thr LR costume in the game?
That is the worse one

Recommend me a game I haven't played yet and tell me why it's good.

You're asking impossible. What games have you played?

>Cold Steel 2
>SMT4-2
>new Ace Attorney game
WHAT DO

I need to know what have you played first

You're posting in Vitagen and there is one Vita game on your list.

Roll.

PANZERS

Mary Skelter looks nice to be fair

It is? It's coming up as 40 burger bucks on amazon.

You can make the next one if you want

Thanks, but it really isn't that important.

That's not being fair that's being a battered housewife

can we just have a redo of this thread? at the rate these threads go lately i doubt we'll get another party hat thread

really? I thought it looked interesting. I'll wait for it to come out then.
Actually, the latest trailer made it look like an shitty eroge, so you're right on that.

YOU DON'T GET REDOS
YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE TO LIVE

Trillion was nice.

I prefer this version with Kagamin.

calm down eminem

How stop sleeping and post things

I need to watch that one day

You'll never live to see that day.

;-;

I bought a second hand Vita that's on 3.3something firmware. I guess I need to get the latest firmware if I want to be able to buy DLC for my games?

I don't care about pirating Vita games since I buy the games I like and since apparently I can't use my Vita to natively emulate PSX/PSP games like I can with a CFW PSP, there's no reason for me to not update, right?

okay

Youshouldn'tupdatethereisverylittlebenefitbutwecan'ttalkaboutthathere

You should definitely hack your Vita.
Gotta leave though

tfw still waiting AE

user, is your space button okay? It's very hard to read, maybe you should fix that.

Soon

There won't be a successor to the Vita.
This is the last Sony handheld in the foreseeable future.

That is probably correct. They will most likely do some shitty mobile things no one wants. I don't really care though since I never bought this thing for Sony first party stuff. Hope the third party devs find a platform not mobile in the future where they can put their niche games.

I know
at least we die as heroes and not as villains

>implying pirates won't be fucking the Vita corpse for years to come

i think kaz said that they were going to focus on mobile gaming on that side of the business

Yeah for Sony first party stuff that I don't really give a fuck. Third parties hopefully don't follow that road.

I just checked my local Amazon site (Germany) because I was interested to see how much Vitas go for these days and I was surprised to see that there are only a couple of new ones being sold now. The prices are quite steep too (~250 euros). I bought mine late 2014 and I paid 150 for it including Tearaway. Contrary, there are plenty of used ones being sold but I always stay away from used stuff because of bad experiences I've made in the past in regards to lending stuff to friends and getting in back in unbelievable conditions. It seems to me like the system is getting hard to come by these days and it kinda makes me worry where I would get a replacement from should my Vita ever crap out. Did any of you buy a second Vita just to have one in reserve in case the system becomes too rare to find any new ones?

That happen with every videogame system

Do I need to update my firmware past 3.6 to play Valkyrie Drive? Or can I just use the "buy on PC shop, set to download on my vita" workaround and keep my vita as is?

Me on the sofa

you on the chair

They're only going to sell these things in Japan. That's the future, and even there not too much. I guess it just didn't make any sense to continue selling these things in west anymore. So if you want a new Vita, best option would be importint from Japan. Which is a pain in the ass since customs, but that will be the price of that.

I'm not a super hacker

Looking at console prices just around your eastern fence it's similar. Prices went up slightly recently, there is no way to get bare PSTV under 60EUR. I look forward to import jap console in a year or two. Would probably cost the same as 2-3 year old system from the shelf on local store.

What are you playing this weekend?

me sitting next to mayuri

Valkyrie Drive if I get an answer to

if i was okabe in the female luka role i'd try fucking her

kys

I wish i had the strength to do the D4 postgame again
I only now got in the etna fight

Probably will try again the 4-part mission with Livie, I should have put better skills in that set than what I had. Though I still played like shit that last part. And Livie kept dying too.

It's weird to me that there are so few new systems out there for purchase. I know that the Vita is basically dead in the West but I've read nothing about any production stops or any other explanation why these things are so hard to find even online. I just checked amazon.co.uk and it's the same picture over there too. I'm wondering if there is a Sony warehouse full of brand new Vitas but no retailer is buying them. Maybe they don't even really produce them anymore for the West and it's almost like a custom order kinda deal.

I don't think you usually read about production stops from the news sites. These things usually happen with the most silence you possibly can. Vita PSN store will probably be open for a few years still, but I doubt they will even keep that up for too long. They will overhaul PSN at some point and they don't want old systems there to be nuisance.

Online retailers probably never had big amounts of Vita to sell so that could be one reason they all seemed to disappear at the same time. Again, if you really want a new Vita your best bet is to have one from Japan. You'll get some nice colours too, which makes the deal a bit sweeter. The customs will suck in Europe, but it is what it is.

>looking at my box of Moe chronicle
>it actually says if the game has a manual or not

That's kinda nice

Cute, I'll kill her off first.

This game looks nice

sleeping then ToCS

and then you open the box and there's fucking nothing inside

Kuro is such a slut

Post your favorite Mary Skelter

Is illya using a neko arc pajamas?

You already did

Probably your pic honestly.

MeiQ

Cold Steel 2

It says it has no manual tho

I dunno, if it sold well you'd think the anime would have gotten a second season to followup on the whole relic cancer plotline, especially since it left off literally the moment we learn for sure that Lindow is alive and that Shio is a thing that exists (and brings him canned goods and smokes on the regular on account of how he's missing his arm)

Few questions about Cold Steel 1 NG+

1. Is there really no more efficient way of skipping cutscenes than holding O? It's really tiresome

2. Any reason not to just instakill every enemy I see by hitting them twice?

3. Is nightmare supposed to be this easy or did I accidentally pick normal again?

me in the cat ears