US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Please come back to my thread, it clearly is a lot more fun than this prostitute op picture.

Report and move on

Fuck it. MM female Nelf time

>Female Nelf
Good choice.

Do the guns still sound like party poppers?
Not that I'd be using them anyway.

They updated them a couple expansions ago to sound decent but they're still pretty bad. If you're going to be a fem nelf you should really go bow, though.

Hey I'm new to pvp can someone help me understand rogues? It seems like they're the best at everything. Do they have any weakness?

diablo 3 demonhunters when? what a missed opportunity, instead we get another lame melee class

bedtime

School time. They come back for 30 minutes at around noon, though.

their weakness is that they can't tank or heal and are locked into 3 shitty dps specs in PvE

you get what you pay for

If I wanted to pick something ranged, would Mage be a good pick? Not very interested in hunter, looks kinda boring.

Remember to join BIG GUYS on the realm Silvermoon, on European servers.

Silvermoon city guard Glaives as skins fucking when?

I rolled a mage just recently. It's pretty strong in general, with buffs coming in the near future. People keep talking about how Fire spec is the only way to go, but I'm getting tons of mileage with Frost.

Don't bother at all if you intend to play the main game (PvP), melee completely stomp absolutely every ranged into the dust it's not even funny.
Ranged are only good for getting an easy spot to play minigames in (like raiding or dungeons or whatever)

Thanks for the input, good to know there's some variance

I am fully aware that I am garbage at PvP, I always have been, so it'll just be minigames for me, thanks.

is right about mages being trash tier in PvP, but that's only if you bother to git gud enough to get past the shitter barrier.

Don't go Arcane. That way lies nothing.

Minigames... are pvp though?

How long do you need to watch the twitch shitshows for le ebin title

What?

what is this retard talking about?

is this a thing? how would it even work

I "watced" it yesterday by alt tabbing for like 3 hours and I didn't get anything

it's a shitty title anyway who cares

>Frost mage/rogue literally won against the top melee mongo team in EU tournament
How does it feel to be a shitter?

hey, non-outlaw rogue players. How does it feel having actually consistent DPS?

Playing outlaw is a fucking blast in open world and 5mans, but when I start getting bad rolls in a row when raiding I feel like Alt+F4'ing

Why is Vel'Sharah fel corruption red when its meant to be green fel

>tfw got a trap from /wowg/ coming over tomorrow to suck my dick

Why aren't you fucking >our traps?

Should I make a priest or paladin for healslutting?

Holy paladin for best heals, priest for classic heals.

Because red corruption is super corruption and green corruption sucks.

Paladin if you're a buttslut, priest otherwise.

Do different healers prefer different sexual acts / positions?

What would shamans be into?

fuck off nigger

Called that shit

Scat.

>Kill Normal Xavius
>"Wait a second..."
>"That's not a quest item"

valsharah is being corrupted by the old gods not the legion

>worst rogue legendary
kek

The nightmare isn't fel

Can someone in RIP in Peace tell me how many guild members are on right now?

Just curious is all.

want to level a ranged dps as an alt.

balance druid for being a silly owl +can offspec to tank/heal for fast AP, or hunter for always having at least one strong spec?

4, why?

8, which feels great

cute!

You're a good man user.

Tfw you fell for the Literal Who meme

>comparing a two month old guild to a 4 year old guild
keep your fucking drama out of the thread please

all of your guilds are shit
you all instantly become reddit once you set up a discord, now fuck off

Whats wrong with setting up the public wowg chat room? We had an IRC once upon a time too

>you will never be this mad over people having fun
together

it should be obvious
the point of the communications channels in guilds is so they're used for things you do in games, not for posting degenerate furry shit and talking about how much of a faggot you are.
Now, that's all fine since I don't really care and I don't join those but those are most often the types of people that hang out on discord.
So how does this affect me? By having you faggots act like giggling schoolgirls and taking screenshot of saying something like "LOL I ACTUALLY ENJOY DILDOS IN MY ASS" and then posting them in this thread.
By 3-4 threads we have the typical "IS OUR BOI??"
Fuck off and stop shilling your shitty guilds here, they go in the OP and nowhere else

I also forgot to mention , how does this never happen on teamspeak? I have never seen groups of retards hang out on teamspeak then shitpost here about it

fucking kill yourselves, all you want is a fucking username and attention, so go to a place that's appropriate for that, i.e. NOT FUCKING HERE

>the point of the communications channels in guilds is so they're used for things you do in games, not for posting degenerate furry shit and talking about how much of a faggot you are.

RIPIP and LW literally don't do this. This is a screenshot of the LW discord RIGHT NOW, not cherrypicked. The entire point of the discord is to talk about the game and get people together for things.

>"hurr durr why not just use guild chat?"

Because guild chat doesn't have voice chat.
Because guild chat doesn't have the ability to reach people offline.
Because guild chat can't get everyone's attention with a single command.
There are a lot of useful features, just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean they are all terrible.

100% this.

discord was a mistake

fury warrior master race reporting in.

>The entire point of the discord is to talk about the game and get people together for things
and what else did I say? Please tell me because I said the same exact thing and I didn't even mention guildchat anywhere.

My other points still stand, we all know what kind of people like discord the most and what they use it for, there's no denying that simple fact.
If I'm in need of discord it's only when it's raiding time, other than that asking if a lw is online in guildchat is fine, since I need a fucking lw right now, not in 4 days when he decides to log in

post your best wow related futa

I-I can't wait more.

I know that you know what discord is for you absolute mongoloid retard. I know what you said. But you're also complaining about the guild discords being "reddit erp circlejerks" when none of that happens. The discord is actually on topic all of the time, unlike these threads. I mean look at the threads earlier. It was all Ralph and three retards arguing, flooding the general... and you'll sit here and blame the discord for that? Hilarious.

does the pickpocketing thing at ursoc trash still work? i've been pickpocketing this faggot furbogs for hours and still no necklace drop

>waaah waaah discord is so cancer so furry waaah reddit buzzword
>"here is proof that theyre not"
>waaaah thats not what i said but discord is still cancer

this guy is so dumb it hurts me physically

>when none of that happens
oh is that why we had 10 same screenshots being posted one after another about some faggot talking about furries in discord?
fuck off, I don't even know what guild you're trying to shill but that's also

you're literally retarded

So what do you do if your leatherworker is online but playing a different game?
>Guild Chat only: You're fucked.
>Discord: PM him.
how can you not see the use of having a server for a guild you frivolous cuck?

>oh is that why we had 10 same screenshots being posted one after another about some faggot talking about furries in discord?
What the fuck are you talking about? That's literally never happened

You know user, if you really hate that chat program so much you can just not use it. I don't see the big deal as you can simply never download it and never be bothered by it.

ye someone answer this please

also with mythic out, does it work there too?

they hotfixed that

sheeeeit

im always late for that stuff, god dammit

>8 days 22 hours played at 110
>No legendary

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MONK CLASS HALL QUARTERMASTER

on the turtles head

Just outside the inn, shes a blood elf on the porch

thanks

Man. This general is dead as fuck

>ilvl 855
>still no legendary

>Cleaning Cocktail world quest
>Killing bears
>Loot ONLY the quest item if it drops
>Skinners face when all these bears but no leather

Someone post their face for me.

Do I alt a MW or resto druid?

I enjoy both.

lmao take a look at this friggin nerd

Who here wants to shoot themselves for changing main a months in?

Oh you'd rather be me and have three? I haven't even finished my order hall so I can't even put another one on. I wish Blizzard didn't totally make this game for poopsocking autists. All my shits in the bank

whoa.... maybe people are actually....

playing the game....

How do we fix Arms?

until the finale tomorrow

>6 hours played this lvl

>legendary

bigger biceps

>beat some demon jobbers on a "legion world"

are the endings of all class campaigns as lame as the DH?

>if you're not overtuned and bullshit you're "broken"
fuck off.

Are those prices normal ?

Because holy shit.

Pls hgelp

Can we PLEASE jsut post CUTE mages!

Don't know what your talking about that spec still does a metric fuck load of damage

Slutmog =/= cute

Post cute male mustache pandas.

How can pandas not play without this intellectual mustache?

>another 810 waist

so this ..... is the power of next gen emergent blizzard proprietary gameplay experiences woah

I've got 753 cooking and two green recipes and everything else is grey. Do I just keep with the work orders until I get a useful recipe or something else I need to do?

>nelf
Fuck off with your shit taste

NOT VERY NICE GUYS

that supposed to mean anything? it took me 11 days played at 110 to get the shittest legendary in the game