Are 370Z's rice?

Pic is a stocker.
I'm in the market for another sports car (I own a 2011 Mustang 5.0 currently) and the 370z is a beautiful looking car and is very rarely seen and I've had my eye on it for a while. Me and my wife actually test drove a 350z before deciding on the stang back in 2010.

Long story short, I went on a 370z forum and Jesus Christ, 10ft high spoilers, "stance" where the freaking wheels are inverted, ugly aftermarket rims and paint jobs, etc. I mean WTF. I really didn't expect this kind of crowd. I know I can just keep it stock but wow! Big turn off seeing the majority of the community ricing the fuck out of these beauties.

It's Jap, RWD, and prices are coming down and the JAY DEE EMM TYTE crowd of retards is hungry.

You bet it's ricebait. Just look at every other 350Z to see what lies in store for the 370Z.

it's a nice car. seen a few riced ones, but still looks pretty cool

370z's are nice if you consider a pigfat shitmobile nice

why not get an s30 instead? the fact that they're 30-40 years old is made up for by them not being post-renault nissan build quality

not op, but i'd totally buy one if i could find one in the condition of the one in your pic

I actually cross shopped a 370Z and the new S550 Mustang. I would say the two cars are different beasts. The Z is a sports car through and through, it is considered hefty but has a noticeable advantage over the S197 and S550 Mustangs (400ish pounds I would say). The Mustang V8 has that glorious low end torque and the grumble, it also has a semi usable back seat. I would say this boils down to what style of car you like the most, as it did for me. Is it going to be a weekend fun car, or will this see daily duty? I went with the Mustang because it was just more livable day to day, and while I love to go around the bends in the sticks where I live, the Mustang just seemed poised to have more fun with given its insane acceleration. Things that turned me away from the Z was the staggered tire set up (two different sizes front/back) and the fact they seem crazy expensive to insure in my area. As for the kind of crowd they draw, yeah they'll have the "tuner" guys ricing them out, but so what? If you like it then make it yours. It's an elegant car with beautiful lines imo.

>Is it going to be a weekend fun car, or will this see daily duty?

Get an RX-8 and have both.

So you no longer want it because of what others are doing to theirs?

My Mustang GT is a daily beater. Other than being a little annoying getting out of because of the seat side bolstering, I have no complaints.

>driving a wanker as a DD
lol

Yeah daily drive a RX-8 so you get 13mpg and a thundering 180whp in a 3100lb car

Was gonna get one OP but no back seats at all so I bought pic related
>no regrets

It doesn't matter what other people do to theirs, if you leave it stock its not like people will call you a ricer.

btw I would keep the stang instead of getting a 370z. They are too similar.

why would you ever buy one?

theyre not even good for what theyre marketed as

slow as shit trash

What do you drive?

So, what's the point? You're turned off now? How about you do your part and buy one and keep it unmolested instead of letting some fuckboi jizz impotent sperm all over it.

Fuck off you econobox driving piece of shit. You've probably never even seen a rotary let alone driven one. Go suck a dick.

They're pretty good at what they do, which is be a relatively small car that goes fast and handles well. With a couple thousand dollars in mods it will make 500 hp which is more than enough to keep up with any comparably priced car.

Looks good, drives decent. I personally changed my gearing, higher gears seemed a little gutless. Only problem with that is it now basically invalidates my first gear, I spend approx. 0.5 second in it if I even launch in first. I usually just use 2nd.

>Slow car
>Fun
>
>Bad fuel economy
>DD

Pic related

Op here
I'd be keeping both of course, I'd never get rid of my V8 powerhouse, I have too much invested in it ($3k of actual performance modifications) plus it only has 45k on the clock.
I like how the 370 is a great handler and a bit sportier plus we need two cars and this is a cool car. Alot of people here are calling it slow. 330HP isn't bad. I'd be keeping it all stock except for dual intakes.

Amuse 370zs look cool.

Mod your mustang. 370z is boyracer shit.

Car has been thoroughly destroyed.

> doesn't like a car because of what other irrelevant people do to theirs
> thinks that the 370z handles well
> once again cares what other people think about 330hp being slow

How are you such a faggot op.

Who the fuck cares what other people think so much. If you like the 370z go for it. Otherwise get a base model luxury to "impress". Also anyone who says 330hp is even remotely close to being slow is just being a condescending and pretentious autist because hurr my v8 muscle.

That being said, I wouldn't get the 370z because it's basically another muscle car slower than its and outdated. Try a 86 or miata, or hot hatches like the golf r and cars like the wrx.