Shadowverse General - /svg/

Thread number #6

Shadowverse is a class-based card game akin to hearthstone with an expansion launching on September 30th!
Current NA platforms: IOS and Android, PC version soon
Playable on Bluestacks, Nox, Leapdroid, and Memu

Guide/FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Class Overview: [YouTube] Shadowverse Class Overview (embed)

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread -

Your hat is fell off

Threadly reminder to use Leapdroid, instead of whatever shit emulator you're already using.

Threadly reminder to pick any class other than Bloodcraft for your starting class. Blood is for masochists and people who already have multiple decks for the viable classes.

Don't fall for the control Blood meme.
Don't fall for the bat Blood meme.
Don't fall for the Darkness Evolved will fix it meme.

Is Blood the Priest of SV

Reminder that Blood is tier 1 (One) on gameai, and that it has 70% win rate in AA rank.

Japan has it at tier 1, dunno what that guy's problem is

Havencraft are 100% pure girls who don't know what dicks are

What if they're 100% pure girls with dicks

>bloodrag shilling in full effect

Least represented class in Masters.
Least represented class in AA0.
Least represented class in tournaments.
Least discussed class on the official forums.
Least discussed classon on plebbit.
Least played class in lower ranks.
Lowest win rate against the best deck in the game (PtP Forest).

Don't fall for the retard spamming reddit posts from 3 months ago, or the guy who's posting win stats of 10 games.

I bet they're sluttier than Bloodcraft succubi and fucked in the head with perverted thoughts

That's because setting yourself at a slightly lower health total is a skill intensive thought process normal people can\t handle

>Japan has it as tier 1
>All tournaments are in Japan
>Not a single Jap in top 5 brought it to tournament
Good gaijin, play Bloodcraft, it's a very good class! We'll be here playing mid range Sword and PtP Forest hehehe.

Yes, tournament and masters players are retards. They need to learn from the geniuses at /svg/ and Reddit playing top secret Blood decks with 70% win rate!

Unicorn blood is a real thing.

The damage control for how bad Blood is has been unreal. At least fucking Brode gets paid, and is defending his own fuck ups.

Every time I drop Siegfried I get the biggest fucking hardon.

Blood is good

Also don't listen to anyone in this thread when it comes to balance. Everyone was posting about how bad Haven would be after DE and it's great

What the FUCK do you think you're doing posting Urias as the OP you fucking little faggot?!!

There is ONE REASON people play this game over all others and that is the LUSCIOUS DAILY DOSE OF ANIME TITS ASS AND PUDENDA.

L U S C I O U S

Fucking delete your thread out of shame you cock-garbling homogay.

Midrange/olivia dragon is so expensive :c

t. D3 fag

I like playing blood in arena, doesn't feel underpowered there and games are usually exciting and close to the knuckle.

It's the only format without consistent 10 damage from hand burst.

You are a wise user. May His blessings follow you wherever you go

Enough of your slander, scum

She looks like she's being surprised at being caught in bed with multiple literal semen demons and minotaurs and lizardmen with huge smelly cocks.

Cute

It's kind of bullshit that Spirit Cycle gets an additional turn for each ghost summoned by Howl.

3 cost amulets need to be insanely strong though, and especially for Shadow where your 3 drops are sl amazing.

>This kills the Havencraft

So far Leapdroid has had a few crashes since I moved from bluestacks to it

Very much so, I had no idea the artist uploaded pics on pixiv

>Yuuki Aois' hime-sama

There's quite a bit of official art from Bahamut on Pixiv.

>Horie Yui's Ethica

>take two
>play sage commander
>i dont even know but fairyfag bounced it back to me
>get enough attack to kill her in the next turn

Alice is adorable. Thanks, I'll have a loot out for a bunch later today

Started playing yesterday, just got 4-1 in my first arena run, game seems pretty cool so far.

Search for 神撃のバハムート and オリジナル

Worth keeping if I want to play sword or reroll?

Keep, now start playing

When will they start gifting us Odin?

I'm having some good success with Earth Rune, so I'm posting my deck.

The addition of Scrap Iron Smelter and Red-Hot Ritual really add a ton to survivability in the early game.
PROTIP: You can bounce them back to your hand with Kaleidoscopic and re-cast them.

Currently my deck only has one Pascale, having 2 would be nice as a wincon. One Satan for another wincon.

Humpty is also another great neutral card, he WILL save your ass when you inevitably get swarmed by aggro decks too early for Calamitous Curse usage.

Remi and Rami, finally a great 4-drop for Earth. 5/6 evolved, and a 3/3 Warder. In comparison, the free class 4-drops only get +1/+1 evos.

Shadow Witch is also another underrated card, basically a unrited Petrification for 6 with a 5/5 body. Sure, it still leaves a 2/2 golem but this shit works on Amulets too.
I can't tell you the feeling when the opponent drops a Polyphonic and I drop this thicc bitch in return.

Angelic Barrage is for those stupid-ass Faeries and Bats.

The only card which didn't have much impact in my games was Veteran Alchemist. The heal is ok, but the Earth Essence is better saved for Ancient Alchemist or Juno. Maybe I'll replace him with Apprentice Alchemist.

>him

I can't tell if s/he has tits or not

>Try leapdroid because everyone says it is the best and never crashes
>has the same issues as bluestacks

Just use MEmu

Got it, cheers

Who are so many fags ITT playing take two?

>Class Overview: [YouTube] Shadowverse Class Overview (embed)
Is this a meme now?

I only play it when I have free tickets

Assuming you had all cards, how would you adjust the numbers with this deck?

Leapdroid is literally the best option, using anything else won't solve the issue of you having not turned on virtualization on in the bios.

Is Wyrm Spire worth keeping?

Does it matter if you pull 10 packs or 1 pack?

Should a new player disenchant a lot of cards and focus on one deck?

>going back to HS because Tyrande
>bored to tears after two games

How the fuck do I win against Sword as Dragon? Holy shit, so annoying.

Ramp up and rush them before they rush you.

Does a new player even know what deck he wants to play?

How often are there deals on crystals?
The usual rate is pretty disgusting.

Take face deck and outface her.

Can i change the voices on leapdroid?

>BIOS
?
UEFI masterrace

How is Archangel Reina for Swordcraft? Evolving a full board seems OP as fuck

Drop Ivory dragon to contest the board
>DING DING
>I can't keep relying on you, Dragon
>I WILL SWALLOW ALL
>I'LL BLOW YOU AWAY, SCORCH! IS THAT ALL THAT YOU'VE GOT?
>I'm the guardian of the sky

I did that got to rank A0 then noticed I couldn't do any daily quests then restarted

Other than 2 Pascale, I don't think I would change much. I prefer an all-rounder deck which works against most matchups. Veteran Alchemist is ok, on 2nd thought. Maybe swap one copy with Remi and Rami.

Balance of Earth Essence generators and consumers seem to be ok, as the mana curve.

In the end it all depends on your draw luck anyway.

>dub

pls delet this hate symbol

乙姫様〜

ファックユー

Seriously I want to know. It looks OK to give my low cost cards a bit of a punch, but like, is it worth it? Really doesn't seem so especially as Dragon Flute is a thing.

fuck you fagget i'm not gonna listen to voices I dont understand

It's unplayable, not even in take two. Dragon has too many good cards to care about trash like that. If dragon gets token generation, then it's another story.

why does arena only allow you to play as 3 classes? do they shift later or am i stuck with the ones selectable?

Yes

Stop banishing my precious Aiela, you stuck-up shitty clergy cum rag! REEEEEEEE

So i just finished my 20th reroll for today. Not only are the 2 freebie legends out but in 20 rerolls I got 12 legends.

15 free classic + 1 from gold + 10 free DE = 26 packs. 26 x 20 = 520 packs. 12 in 520.

Prepatch I got ~3 legends per reroll. Rates lowered, reroll protection or shitty luck?

I rerolled a lot more back when Luci was still free. I had 10 rerolls in a row with only 2 legends total. I had some rerolls with only 2 golds and no legends in over 20 packs.

I don't think there's reroll protection. I've been rerolling for a couple of days and it's been totally random how many leggos I've got. I think you just have shitty luck.

What were the free legendaries?

I did my rerolling on the 30th September which apparently was the last day for something.

Got 12 legendaries in a single reroll out of those free 25 packs + a couple more I bought that day

Satan and Gabriel.

which one

Right

Lucifer was free in August while Satan and Gabriel in September

rage commander is probably good enough to overlook unplayable general

Right.

Koga is slow and Ruthless depends on synergy or an evolve point. Sage Commander is amazing, Cursed General isn't but sometimes you're just gonna be happy to have something to put down on 4 and it has potential in the late game.

Neither is a big deal for your curve. You rarely want to play ruthless on 3.

took right

now do I go with class gold and leg or 2 neutral legs

>2 ugly men but incredible good arena cards
versus
>2 hot semen demons but average cards
let your dick decide

Christ elves in take 2 are a struggle.

Dragonnewts ward and storm is incredible good in arena
Your early game rush wounds the enemy leader
Charlotte goes in and finish it

Gabriel and Olivia are great arena cards as well though
But Aurelia and Dragonnewt wards are better in my opinion

Okay so I think on a blank slate left is more powerful but I would pick right again here. It's a lower curve and both are good defensive-ish options that can let you push for the win.

If you think the game is going to be in the balance on turn 9 then you can pick left, bearing in mind that on the actual turn you play olivia you will be playing an evolved 6/6.

tough choice, both sides can win games

I wish Forest was playable as "straight-forward" like it was intended to be and not be exclusively combo. But actually playing those fairies is just such loss in tempo.

Though I'd want to know what your other choices are too I guess because right now it looks like you might lack 2 and 3 drops. If your tactic is going to be pushing into the late game in the first place maybe Olivia is better.

If you have lots of token generating minions (floral, oathless, ascetic, whatever) or Otohime then disregard.

>s/he

I really love it when evolutions get entirely new art instead of a mirrored paint-over. Just tells me that the illustrator cared a lot.

>mfw playing Seraph at lower tiers
>players don't have enough game finishers to stop it or get through one million wards

tbf niggas have deadlines, sometimes they might want to do more but can't

I assume vidya artists in Japan are just as shat upon and overworked as other artists there