So my porsche got rekt yesterday. I'm sure insurance is going to total it out...

So my porsche got rekt yesterday. I'm sure insurance is going to total it out. Just need some ideas about what to pick up next.

My budget is 28k or less (maybe go higher for something that's a really good deal. I don't want any American cars... yeah they are a good bang for the buck and they are fast. Not taking away from American cars but they are just not my style.

I really wanted to stay mid engine but most mid engine cars I like are too expensive.

Cars I've considered:

Nismo 370z
Porsche 911 (996 or 997)
Porsche boxster
R32 gtr
Maserati coupe (if I can find a modern one that cheap)
Rx7

Any other recommendations?

Don't be a gay man, buy a Cayman

Already had one. That's the only reason I didn't consider it.

I'd recommend this as well, it'd be better than an equally priced 911, and is the better designed equivalent to the boxster

it doesn't really line up with the other cars you listed, but subaru wrx/sti

and I know you don't want an american car, but for anyone else shopping in this bracket
>c5 z06 w/ very low mileage and still some extra cash left
>c6 z51 w/ moderate mileage

What is that? The picture says it's a concept car.

Z4 M. Coupe or roadster, both are p. good

I would get very serious about buying an R32 GTR or RX-7. More so the RX-7. They're going to start appreciating and there is less of them every year. I can't see the R32 GTRs going down in value either. So I would make an investment in either one of those cars.

elise, maybe?

>Yamaha-Sports-Ride-Concept.jpg

Oh. That's a good one.

bread on crashed porch or gtfo.

>So my porsche got rekt yesterday.
Yellow 911 user?
Say it ain't so.

Don't get a Maserati Gran Turismo, ones for that price are old enough that they have the transmission problem.
I'd say a 997. Maybe even an E63 M6 (in manual, single clutch is annoying in traffic).

I left it in a different state.
Black cayman s

Yeah I'm leaning toward an elise or r32 gtr.

Don't be a weeb to get two decades and a half old jap car you'll have trouble maintaining because RB engines are overweight and outdated gutless boat anchors, also RHD. I mean, cars you listed seem much better.

If you can get an Exige or Evora, those are nice too.

>Not wanting an American car
The Camaro Mk.2 took style cues from European sports cars. For 28k you can get one fixed up to modern standards.

If that really doesn't do it, 240Z or bust.

Lotus Exige, they are a little out of your price range, but worse comes to worst an elise.

s2000
salvaged title nsx

Carrera 4 if you can find one without that awful red interior.