/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

Friendly Neighborhood Skeletons

>unworthy of the mire

>DLC Trailers/Gameplay/Details
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nRve2XRUiA
polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999624/dark-souls-3-ashes-of-ariandel-dlc-preview-hands-on-everything-we-know

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

That new sorcery spell from DLC will be 300% garbage. It's already garbage according to trailer
>farron hail+ pestilent mercury 2.0

best op image

who is the Griffith of the Souls series?

Why is muling allowed?

They introduce weapon memory to hinder twinks but then allow +2 rings and infinite siegbraus/blessings.

>moving pestilent murcury, possibly with frostbuild up
>slow as shit destructo disc, 0 chance you'll be able to have 2 active at once
>flamewhip that's 50x slower
really gr8 magic

CUTE

They don't intentionally allow siegbraus and blessings, they just don't know how to stop it. Fromsoft can't figure out how to work around savescumming, so they just don't.

Speaking of which, I'm tempted to mule up 610 Siegbraus to warm me veins for the winter wonderland next month.

>infinite siegbraus
>blessings
And low lvl twinking is pure garbage in DS3. Damage is too low, HP is too high. Only Astora SS and Club buids are allowed

Does anyone even like the fact that your character gets all dirty?

>flamewhip that's 50x slower
That's not a spell you nerd, it's an item.

With twinked estus you still have about 4 times more heals than the host.

>scythegirl is Velka
I'm just going to say no.
If i were to throw a guess, it would be one of Velka's senior pardoners.
If i remember correctly,an item from DaS1 describes Velka as having black hair.

I never met host without summoned twink/pass phantoms. Really.

>it would be one of Velka's senior pardoners
I hope not, that would be a waste, taking up a DLC slot on a literally who.

I'm still holding out hope that she'll be Gertrude

>Summon 5 reds
>o-okay guys, line up and fight me one by one 'kay

Haven't played since Dark sword was the #1 PvP weapon
Is this still the case? Is the PvP dead?
The DLC looks sort of interesting.

i want to start playing ds after convincing myself for it for years. any tips? which one should i start with?

Is your character up for marriage?
Correct. She doesn't seem like a pardoner though, they had pretty standard issue gear. She could however be one of her daughters
Oh man, how much I'll laugh if the crow turns out to be a male after vooti's deep lore queen of lothric shilling

Try to make decisions by yourself. It's not so hard. Just think a little. Just a little
>DS1
>1
>DS2
>2
>DS3
>3
1, 2, 3. See? It's so easy. 1, 2, 3.

Dark Hand is a terror at low levels, Great Chaos Fire Orb and Chaos Storm have 0/0 requirements and do high damage even then, and it's totally possible to get 30 in any one of Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, or Fth by level 21. That means Smough's Hammer (two-handed), Twinblades with actual damage behind them, 99% of all the spells like WoG and Chaos Bed Frisbee, and so on.

You can use a raw ass like everyone else, or you can have fun and pancake people with a 598 AR hyperarmor weapon before their second boss.

Nope, now carthus curved sword is the number one.

>If i remember correctly,an item from DaS1 describes Velka as having black hair.

That would be Velka's Talisman, which is made from her hair. Casts miracles, scales with Intelligence.

>Oh man, how much I'll laugh if the crow turns out to be a male after vooti's deep lore queen of lothric shilling

The famicon article called the character a male. How much acid is vaati on?

This

This is the most powerful build in the current meta

what crow? you mean the big fucking crow person from the first trailer? It's either Bowlguy gone nuclear or Scythegirl gone nuclear, since they're them and the wolf are the only bosses in the DLC. And I don't think that either of them are the Lothric Queen.

Also, for some reason I don't think that Scythegirl is addressing Bowlguy with her "Fret not father, we have no need of thy flame..." monologue. Mostly because Bowlguy doesn't really seem to have a flame, other than the flame in his bowl, and it seems odd to be addressing a prisoner in such a manner.

Ds1 if you're pussy
DeS if you're hardkoar
King's Field 1 if you consider yourself a true patrician

Only three more user and you still aren't counting the hosts' stock of siegbraus and blessings on top of phantoms having their own estus and braus.

Collectively
Host + two phantoms = 61 heal charges (if all estus are for healing and every phantom has 10 braus)
Invader = 18 heal charges

No it won't be a waste since the whole point is to show who the crowchairbowlman is.

>Prisoner's chain
Go fuck yourself

>Is your character up for marriage?
No, she shall remain pure.

>Prisoner's chain
Haha what a story mark

I need it for my fatness.

>So long as you don't start with DaS2, you should be fine. The second one is so different from all the others that if you do end up liking it, you'll end up hating the rest. Try it later, after you've gotten a better feel for the series.
>Don't buy DaS3 until all the DLC is released. If you have XBone or PC, buy DaS1. If you have PS4, buy Bloodborne. Don't forget the DLC.

She says flail, not flame. He uses one to whip himself, you see it in the first trailer.

We better get his whip with a new moveset that's not shit

>Gertrude
I'm highly doubtful since Gertrude is made out to be blind and mute and we only encountered a single NPC that fits that along with the feathers scattered in the former's cage and the NPCs room.

Do you honestly need to ask?

Darksword is donezo
The current meta is all about carthus swords, washingpoles, gotthards twinswords and spears. The game is still oppressively dominated by quality and dueling is dull, uninteresting shit where everybody uses the same things. It's still very much alive, if you can call that "living."

About 4 weeks until the DLC and nothing to do in the game until then unless you have a taste for invading.

>fromsoft finally makes a cat-o-nine-tails
>it's just a shorter notched whip with another reskinned WA

>Does anyone even like the fact that your character gets all dirty?

Yes

really? I thought the monologue was
>Fret not Father, we have no need of thy flame
>'Tis only the flame quivering at misguided ash
>Please, avert thine eyes...

Who else but a half blind crippled girl would mistake a bunch of crow demons for angels?

>along with the feathers scattered in the NPC's room

Really? I never noticed. But Rosaria's tongue was supposed to be cut out by her first son or something like that, and wasn't Gertrude struck blind when she saw that angel? Or am I reading things wrong.

Love it

If you have PS3, start with DeS
If not, start with DaS1. October will see at least some increase in online activity as Return to Lordran will start on October 4th.

Dont forget the occasional bleed 2kat winbutton

I'm gonna steal your fashion

Gertrude is blind and mute. Mute people don't talk.

D I R T Y G R I L L S

I want to lick you clean

Yes.
It makes me feel like I've been through a hard and bloody battle.

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking fag dude

Gertrude is mute for crying out loud.
Mute people don't talk you twat.

Yorshka didn't see you traversing the invisible path because she's hiding behind a wall and she's not blind since she saw you do the darkmoon loyalty gesture.

post qt's in armor

no witches allowed

>put on mask so my characters face doesn't get dirty
>take off mask
>characters face is all bloody

10/10. and the blood doesn't even look good.

Is she qt?

ok gay

I want to make an OP pve build in DaS1
Where do I look for a CE so I can get the items i want fast?

>no helmet
"girls" knights

That looks delicious

Is that Sweeney Todd?
Stop spamming your disgusting manwhore, 'kaythanxbye

God I fucking hate hosts who do this

>Bloodshades, protectors of the weak

>summons an entire FC
>1v1s the first red and dies

Fuck I love curl up

I DONT SEE THE RESEMBLANCE OKAY DON'T BE MEAN
it was my first attempt at making a qt

Lil bitch

Yeah, you're right. It actually looks more like that actor who played Morty in Adam Sandler's Click. Must be the jaw and the dead eyes. Can never remember the guys name but I always enjoy him.

I like your character user, she looks cute.

Googling this w8

How do I change class with collector's edition?

Lmao fuck you m8
Thanks user, I always thought it was silly that all the qts people make are mindlessly smiling

Whats the coolest boss fight in the series?

you start

Anyone got decent sliders for a female?

I remember seeing an image here with presets for a grey-haired girl, someone still got it?

I really like Soul of Cinder

>Want to use CE to make character really big and tall, like the various enemy knights and hollows in the game
>All characters have a fixed height and changing size of individual body parts just inflates them like balloons
Height options fucking when From

coolest is Manus

hardest is up for debate since none of them are really THAT challenging, usually the areas before a boss are more difficult to traverse than the boss itself

Gundyr was my favorite but i wanna say the coolest is probably Soul of Cinder or Manus

>it's another "Artorias cosplay with the wrong shield" episode
but why

I think curse rotted greatwood is cool, especially when he stands up and chases you or rolls towards you.

>go as artorias
>never use my other hand and stay one handed
Only fags use a shield with artorias.

Is there a "the weak should fear the strong" like pic but with bloodshades and vicar?

Can we agree Artorias wasn't that cool?

Cheers man

In ds3 it's actually possible. Check if Zullie has uploaded a table otherwise try making contact.

We never got that far

I'm sl63 and my weapon is +10.
NG and haven't killed Dancer yet, but I want to farm Sunlight Medals.
Did I fuck up upgrading my weapon too early?

No but there should. I could botch one up but I'm not going to be on my PC for 20 hours
Also, thank you for reminding me straya lost the war against emus
On the one hand, arty canonically used a shield
On the other hand, we've never gotten undamaged arty set

>not going as full power Artorias with his greatshield
baka

No, fuck you dude

There are a couple good contenders for coolest as far as I see it:
Artorias for being a crazy flippy anime knight berserker and conveying that accurately in game mechanics
Velstadt for being a massive gilded paladin wielding a goddamn church bell as a weapon.
Ivory King for the best goddamn entrance in the series
Nameless King for obvious reasons.
Gehrman for being just like my chinese cartoons
Darkbeast and Abhorrent Beast both for that gorgeous fucking bolt vfx on their fur and 10/10 monster designs.

There are also lots of great bosses that I wouldn't necessarily call cool but are still amazing. Manus isn't really "cool" but fuck if he isn't an excellent boss and amazing design//presentation. Same with bosses like the Orphan, Ludwig or the O&S. They're great and memorable for reasons entirely unrelated to how cool they might be.

yeah, you're way op
dancer is ~lv50 +6 or +7

Because farming wolf grass takes forever I guess.

Because his shield is a bitch to get.

Do you know where I can find a video or some screenshots? I'd like to see some evidence of this before I look for a table/try getting in touch, and Google isn't turning up much useful.