TELL

>Paladin or Priest Dominance

>SV

literally what?

>memeing on ladder
Why is first day of season best day?

Like I said, I am jaina now.

Will this card see any play anymore?

Knife Juggler is only in 1 deck after it's nerf.

Leper Gnome's nerf straight up killed it - literally zero decks wit hit.

What about this GETINTHEREFAGGOT?

>play a low attack minion
>shadow word pained
>play a high attack minion
>shadow word deathed
>play a win condiiton minion
>entombed

there is no way to win against these fucks

nerfs WHEN???

>Complaining about priest
WOAH THERE

He will still be used in Zoo for the burst damage. It was great that you could actually trade him for cheap stuff, but the main use was the buff.

How else are you trading up with no effort?

Okay bros. Next gold hero is either JAINA or GUL'DAN. Which do?

Finally my waifu will reign supreme as a neutral 1 drop.

you know what to do

Why the fuck didn't you do mage in gvg.

Easily

It was used for the +2 buff

Now it wont be able to trade with 2 drops by itself which is a buff to other decks

youtube.com/watch?v=YCuzCVe7g4g

haHAA

working workaround for the ebin regionlock please

my card keeps getting rejected

PREPARE FOR TROUBLE
AND MAKE IT DOUBLE

what a shit card to be perfectly honest bro

Tuesday

>Remember talking to my friend earlier this year
>'Why wasnt Tyrande or Velen made priest, why Anduin? I mean literally who the fuck is Anduin? Nigger hasnt done shit but be born'
>Tyrande finally a priest option

Should have been default but better late than never I suppose.

Because mech mage was stupid and boring? I'm sure you want me to get gold shaman with aggro right now too faggot. Fuck off.

man do I not miss I FELL ICKY

>playing an interesting deck for months and grind out wins.
Fuck that, I have better things to do.

>Medivh becoming a card despite being a hero before
>Not too long before cards become heroes
Who do you want as a new hero if that happens?

>you also get free golden hero and HP animations for a class most people don't have 500 wins in

Feels amazing, also gives me a reason to play priest regularly now since I mostly didn't play it before due to anduin being a faggot I didnt want to be associated with.

nope, just this guy. been wanting to put him in my tempo warrior deck

Jaina obviously
tempo mage is good and fun

>golden hero power looks like shit with Tyrande border

Feels bad.

I just wasnt ever happy with the original hero choices. Jaina was okay I just wish they didnt use that stupid fucking hair.

Rogue was some literal who from the comics, but then its like 'well WHO can actually be the rogue? Why not just make it some donut steel UD wearing t2 though?'

Shaman, I mean I guess thrall is fine..

Warrior I would have preferred Saurfang or even Cairne. Cairne could also have probably fit shaman.

Warlock, I just hate Guldan's voice, not to mention the art on him AND the hero power is beyond shit. Would have preferred the lifetap icon from WoW instead.

druid, pally and hunter were the only ones I felt were acceptable. I just, again, wish the art wasnt dogshit, but thats most likely because I play magic and shit even the worst art in that is better than the average art in HS.

HEHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thrall isn't "fine", he's the only sane choice
Jaina is a good choice as well even if her art is sub par
also nothing wrong with garrosh and guldan
the only really bad choice was valeera

Depends on how good environment for zoo will be. Juggler see less play not because of its nerf but because deck hosting it like paladin with muster and face hunter died with standard.

>1.2k subs for Thijs
Anyone not streaming today must be considering suicide

>also nothing wrong with garrosh and guldan

Except that Grom wouldve been a better choice. Or Magni should have been default. The reason I feel like Garrosh is a mistake is because I never liked him. I thought it was stupid how hard he was being forced on to us in WoW when he was a damn pussy in tbc and then 'oh suddenly hes new warchief k?' Meanwhile, again, theres other options.

And I explained why I didnt like Guldan. His voice is shit, his lines are shit, his art is shit.
>theres nothing wrong

couldnt be further from the truth. Here dude have some good fucking art for a change. HS; art is laughable.

Nicol Bolas is pretty badass I have to admit

>every 2 weeks, cards from Wild are added/removed to/from Standard as means to try balance all the classes

Consider suicide and take your shit ideas with you.

HS art is just a lot more cartoony. Even Old Gods look silly.

>average 5.5 wins in arena
>draft a mediocre mage deck
>7 wins and counting
firelands portal is balanced

In the books he's edgy as fuck.
Like intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor type edgy.
He has 20 tons of plot armor except that one time he died but that was really only to serve as a badass backstory since he ripped his way through the fabric of time to undeath himself.

>want this arena run to be over so i can get my pack but can't stop winning

Can this be a MTG art thread now?

anyone in this thread /competitive/?

>6 time legend
>play for my college team, about to play in TESPA tournament next week

what decks do i bring? it's bring 4 decks, self ban 1, conquest

no sorry I'm heterosexual

>>play for my college team
don't you think it would be better to ask them those kinds of questions instead of random people on the internet?

>'''''''''''''competitive'''''''''''' hs

lol

I know this feel

well, yeah, we already have our lineup planned out, i was just curious what you guys thought

tempo mage
maly druid
""""""""""""""""""""""""""midrange"""""""""""""""""""""""""" shaman
dragon warrior

>they're nerfing rockbiter
>muzzy's mid shaman doesn't even run rockbiter
>shaman will literally be cancer until the next round of nerfs, which will be about a year from now if at all

fucking kill me

all of shaman's good cards rotate out next spring

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""competitive"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" hs

lyl

and always (always) ban the opponent's shaman

>rng based game
>competitive
>tournaments

Gib free Tyranid key. Kthx.

thats our lineup, with secret hunter instead of tempo mage. some doofus also wants to play control warrior instead of dragon "because of the meta" but I don't think that will happen. also, you can't ban shaman since it's self ban. we were actually thinking about building anti-shaman lineup but that's impossible

>competitive dice rolling simulator

Is this bait?

This is bait, right?

...Right?

I too compete in competitive hearthstone.
My uni team adheres to a daily, rigorous training regime. We try to be the best.
I'm gonna let you in on a training secret that likes of Firebat and Ostkaka let me in on last year; everyday, I grab some dice and roll it around in my pocket throughout the day. All my teammates do the same. The results we see in game are staggering, we only lose 50% of our games. I recommend you do the same, friend.

>secret hunter instead of tempo mage
kek that's bold
secret hunter is super inconsistent because the deck is so reliant on the bow
if you don't draw the bow the deck is just plain bad

tempo mage is one of the few decks that can consistently shut down shaman early game and take on druid mid-late game
it's only bad matchup among the popular tournament decks is dragon warrior

>dragon warrior

what's it like to be living back there in august 2016?

Are there any semi-viable priest decks in wild besides the obvious control? memes aside I just wanna play with Tyrande and control can be boring

>'priestess' of the moon.
>Directs archers to shoot better
>Summons an owl
>Ultimate is arcane damage and druid spell.
>Fires fucking flaming arrows.

She's as much a priest as calling garrosh priest of the blade...

Not really. Priest has no tempo decks. The best Priest deck in wild at the moment is N'Zoth priest.

hey bruh she just have dual spec

Welp. It got me up like 5 ranks last night, then i realized it was ladder reset time. I guess there's always Yogg decks

He didn't worship any blade you pleb.

>/competitive/
>college team for hearthstone
>lol we just bring the best 4 decks in the game like everyone else, lol midrange shaman yogg druid dragon warrior I'm really skilled and play yogg and tuskarr more skillfully than other people haha I'm a """""pro"""""

This is making me physically ill to read this shit.

any have a tyrande code pls ? im from republic of kongo and dont have a cc :ccccc

reminder to not let 3 mountains hit you friends

I mean, try deckbuilding yourself. You'll soon notice the complete lack of good two and three drops for priest. Then you'll get in game and you'll realise you cannot deal with a simple Azure Drake, which is in every deck right now, and you'll realise why no one plays priest.

>you will never see a wacky moment in a tournament where someone brings out a totally new deck and wipes the floor with everyone because the card pool is like 50 usable cards
Feelsbadman

This has happened several times, though it is rare. Most recent example is BogChamp deck

lol I thought Veeky Forums's constant cynicism would be gone in a thread literally about the game we are discussing.

yes, there is RNG in this game. but it's not 100% RNG, and it's fun to get together with people who like the same game and try to play it well.

Sure bruv. I just need you to make a small deposit into an account so I can fool prime into thinking I've paid. It will be returned when I'm done.

Add me at [email protected]

>play meme rng 22 spell priest
>mindgames out the enemy cthun vs cthun warrior turn 4
>eh, ok
>mind vision their doomcaller
>twice
>thoughtsteal both ancient shieldbearers
>entomb their veklor
>end the game with 20 armor, the twin emperors and both doomcallers

cuckolding has never been funner

t. new Hearthstone CM

cmon bro is free if you are from usa give me a hand :ccc

I think you need to fuck off back to wherever you came from

Please just stop.

>cuckolding has never been funner
This I JUST love Telling STORIES

yup, I guess the hearthstone thread is the wrong thread to discuss how to best play hearthstone. sorry for misunderstanding guys, i'm out

>it's a druid turns the game around and wins with a double yogg episode
Can't fucking wait for this shit card to get nerfed.

I really wish I could find a video compilation, or at least look through SCG's VODs on twitch for the specific tournament, but I remember this literally happening with Khans of Tarkir Standard where this old asian guy created this new URW Ascendancy combo deck that no one had ever seen before and literally beat everyone going undefeated in the whole tourney.

I might actually just spend an hour or two looking through their VODs to hopefully be able to find the specific tourney because it was such a cool experience to watch, and I can't find it on youtube.

Point is that shit legit does happen in MTG every so often.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out faggot

>Decide to rank up in wild because of new Priest portrait
>Rez priest is actualyl damn ncie
>Rez deathlords and belchers left and right
>Because of deathlords, important cards like elise and reno are getting extracted from my opponent decks for no value
>N'Zoth a wall of china later on
Holy crap screw standard man

You are beyond retarded, fuck off to your employer

If you didnt want to get shit on, go post on reddit. People in this general arent delusional about what this game truly is. Just because its on twitch and blizzard forces tournaments on it, doesnt make the game 'competitive'. There are too many random factors at work. Typically the main random factor in card games is the draw, but hearthstone amps that shit up to 20.

When majority of games are decided on a coin flip. The game isnt competitive.

>rezzing belchers
Whoa there partner, 80% of the time it gives you a fair chance to rez a 1/2 taunt as well.

That does happen, but more often than not I'm getting good value from the rez cards.