Was the Civic Si offered as a sedan in 20017 in leafland?

Notsure if there was only coupe or also sedan Si offered in Canada in 2007

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouver.craigslist.ca/search/cta?query=honda civic si sedan&srchType=T&min_auto_year=2008&max_auto_year=2011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Civic_(eighth_generation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20017? Thats a long ways away

Fug I mean 2007

I think so, I live in sask and I've seen a few 8th gen sedan si's but rarely

I see a dealer selling one but I've heard they weren't available in Canada as sedan so ??

They were man you heard wrong

They were offered in both coupe and sedan.

Beauty gonna pounce on that deal. Btw opinions on it?

I like it, if the price is right would be great fun dd. Reliable and lots of parts around here. Just don't expect it to be fast.

FWD can't compete
Pretty practical car, but you're not saving any gas with that

Yes and no.
Yes you did get it.
No it was not sold as the Honda Civic Si.
It was instead sold as the Acura CSX Type S. It just had the JDM front and rear fascia's

Thanks for advice mang. It's for leaf equivalent of 5k USD and 130k mi. I'm more looking for "fun" driving pleasure so should be alright on that front, reliability is big forme. This is actually my first time buying a car, think it's a good deal?

2 people near me (one of them is a dealer) are selling the Honda Si sedan specifically, not th eacura csx type s. Hence my confusion, I do also recall seeing a few around town..

Those were US market Civic Si's then that somebody imported to Canada, likely when moving there. It's identical (bar the front and rear) to the CSX. The front and rear ends are interchangeable. Swap the front and rear and no one will know the difference.

Also I thought of importation but not likely since they are

You know what I'll call Honda Canada and update thread

>a gigantic PITA to import
not under the "similar enough" clause.If it's close enough to a version of the car sold there (the CSX), and has been proven to meet their crash test ratings (normal Civic sedan), then it can be imported with minimal problems. You just need to get a letter from Honda stating that that car (using the VIN) meets Canadian emissions.

I live in beaverland and looked at buying one of these. Great mix of fun, fuel economy, and reliability. I ended up getting a vibe gt instead because of the hatch and it's way cheaper. We got the sedan starting in 2008. We only had the coupe for 2007.

What the fug equal amount of people saying yes and no. Guess I'll honda canada tomorrow when theyre open and confirm. Last thing I want to do is buy an import with modifications to make it leaf legal done by some sketchbag browntown tamil

>I ended up getting a vibe gt instead
wew lad

It was available, everybody here's a dumbshit cunt.

vancouver.craigslist.ca/search/cta?query=honda civic si sedan&srchType=T&min_auto_year=2008&max_auto_year=2011

Eh having driven both I picked the one that worked out better for me. A 2008 civic si sedan was like 3x the cost of my vibe GT back when I bought it.

Those are 2008's tho that guy said they were only available starting that year.. wat da fuq

Update for anyone who still cares..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Civic_(eighth_generation)

According to wikipedia there is a line that says the sedan Si came to Canada in 08. I also looked up the dealer and they seem pretty shady so there may be some lies or mistakes about the year going on there.

Welp, coupe it is for me. Nonetheless thank you Veeky Forums

>implying they're still going to be making sport cars 18 thousand years from now

fuksake